Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meryl Streep is a family friend so theres that connection to wealth and shit. I'm sure Meryl Africa loves them.

I knew literally nothing about this pretentious twat until Girls. Thanks Judd Apatow you ass.
Meryl Streep has been married to the NY sculptor Don Gummer since the 1980’s, so I figure that’s why she knows the Dunhams. The Dunham’s made themselves mainstays of the NY art and artist social scenes.

Before her marriage to the sculptor Meryl was engaged to the fucking amazing actor John Cazale (The Godfather, The Conversation, Dog Day Afternoon, The Deer Hunter..!!!!) but he developed brain cancer after they were engaged. She gave up her career for a year (right after The Deer Hunter) to care for him everyday until he died with her at his side. This has always made view Streep as a top notch human being.

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
‘Caroline Flack’s death hit me with a sickening power’

Of course, Lena was affected by the death of some Eurobint. Her biggest fan, most likely.

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a man had been accused of what Caroline Flack was accused of, she wouldn’t be saying this:

06DA8E85-1B24-4A36-8222-47E894C30C21.jpeg

She’d be queuing up to piss on her grave. One rule for he, another for she.

I’m not saying this to posthumously condemn Caroline Flack, I’m saying it to highlight this waste of space’s boundless hypocrisy.

Toshiba

kiwifarms.net
Typical how she co-opts a personal tragedy that she knows nothing about and uses it for this cynical, stupid 'men vs women' agenda. Her and the guardian are notorious for creating and monetising this way of looking at everything.

A worthwhile article may have considered why suicide rates are increasing or why there have been a spate of suicides of people involved in Love Island. Otherwise a tribute about her work could be a nice contribution.

Instead she inserts herself into the life of a woman she never interacted with, loads all of her own shit onto her and at the same time criticises the intrusion of strangers into her life. What a horrible person.

Michellandin'

kiwifarms.net
"I wish I'd had an abortion."
I wish her mother would have, too.
This is one of the reasons I'm pro choice. Imagine how many less degenerates we would have if their parents had access to easy, cheap, and guilt free abortion. Progressives, while mostly logical, always lead to their own destruction. The purpose of life is thankfully a social construct.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a man had been accused of what Caroline Flack was accused of, she wouldn’t be saying this:

View attachment 1166976

She’d be queuing up to piss on her grave. One rule for he, another for she.

I’m not saying this to posthumously condemn Caroline Flack, I’m saying it to highlight this waste of space’s boundless hypocrisy.
It’s almost like people attracted to reality TV, public attention and the shallow, superficial world it celebrates might be mentally unstable to begin with or become miserable when the limelight and attention cease.

Lena herself must be either really wanting to borrow the adjacent victimhood of a dead former reality TV host or just jonesing from lack of media attention herself to publish that shit.

Lena wants the world to know she might commit suicide too if the public doesn’t give her asspats and attention..,except she won’t because she’s a giant narcissist.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
That dress looks so damned weird on her. On one hand, it's way too big, as the too-long sleeves and drooping shoulders attest. On the other hand, it's way too small, as seen by the way it shows every bulge and strains at the buttons. It's a dress made for a woman who is at least 6" taller and 40lbs lighter than Lena is, and thus looks like absolute shit on her. And dressing like that just makes her look even more mentally unbalanced than we already know she is.

What a fucking train wreck. But it's hilarious to watch.
She looks like Tranny Milonakis

• Agree
Reactions: Karl_der_Grosse

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 1.35.02 PM.png
Ya know when you’re home alone and you realize you’d be happier in a hot lil’ onesie than your ketchup & cat food stained pajamas? And it’s not about a boy or a photo shoot or a weight loss before-and-after, it’s just for the feeling of glee you get from dressing your one and only corporeal form in pleasing fabrics, the unique pleasure of admiring the twists and turns of the body that loves the heck out of you even when you don’t love it. I’ve never called myself “body positive” because my relationship with my curves and scars isn’t overtly political— it’s wildly personal. And it isn’t always positive. I take enormous comfort in the body positivity movement, but I think of myself as something more like “body tolerant.” With a chronic disease (or three), it’s impossible not to resent your body sometimes. But we are no longer in an on-and-off toxic romance. We are also not monogamous. I drift toward her and away from her, trying hard to remember that, no matter how I fight it, she is me. I am her. We only have each other, so we gotta stick together. And sometimes that means a little lace to remind her I care. To other people living with #endometriosis, I’ve learned more from you than I can even explain... #EndometriosisAwarenessMonth

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1186228
Ya know when you’re home alone and you realize you’d be happier in a hot lil’ onesie than your ketchup & cat food stained pajamas? And it’s not about a boy or a photo shoot or a weight loss before-and-after, it’s just for the feeling of glee you get from dressing your one and only corporeal form in pleasing fabrics, the unique pleasure of admiring the twists and turns of the body that loves the heck out of you even when you don’t love it. I’ve never called myself “body positive” because my relationship with my curves and scars isn’t overtly political— it’s wildly personal. And it isn’t always positive. I take enormous comfort in the body positivity movement, but I think of myself as something more like “body tolerant.” With a chronic disease (or three), it’s impossible not to resent your body sometimes. But we are no longer in an on-and-off toxic romance. We are also not monogamous. I drift toward her and away from her, trying hard to remember that, no matter how I fight it, she is me. I am her. We only have each other, so we gotta stick together. And sometimes that means a little lace to remind her I care. To other people living with #endometriosis, I’ve learned more from you than I can even explain... #EndometriosisAwarenessMonth
Wash your clothes fatty.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lena can afford to doctor shop, I'm sure she ditches any doctor that doesn't tell her exactly what she wants to hear.

I wonder how much of this is also a cover to get pills. I kinda doubt she's not pill popping at all anymore, despite her claims.
Hahaha, she’s a massive pill head and that will not change. She was a pill head who used doctors for her habit because that’s what rich, sheltered white ppl do.

Lena happen to discover how much attention and how many excuses being a munchie provides - plus scoring a lot of pills too.

Adopting the “chronic illness” banner really solved all of her problems. It can excuse her lack of work, not showing up, looking terrible, being fat, being lazy, only doing what she feels like when she feels like it, treating ppl like crap, saying stupid shit online, eating shit loads of pills and being high af in public.

In 2020 men put on dresses an activate the tranny shield of immunity and white women become munchie chronic illnesses warrior to avoid adult responsibility and excuse all their odious bullshit.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Guess Lena is going the munchie route now. Isn't endometriosis currently one of the most popular munchie conditions?
Not really, endometriosis is real and pretty common so munchies don't usually find it special enough, especially considering that most women who have it manage to get on with their business just fine. However she got that heinous fuggo "sick" tattoo after claiming Ehlers-Danlos Syndome, which is indeed the munchie trend du jour. Also not even sure why she's bitching about endometriosis when unlike most women with it she had the luxury of getting an elective hysterectomy a few years ago. What does she even say to her doctor? "The body part I got surgically removed 3 years ago still hurts, more Vicodin plz"