Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1299484
She definitely should keep her mask on.

Also, wth happened with her legs?:

View attachment 1299487

Bitch looks like a land whale. A person with any deformity having to leave the house and has no other option but being seen, sure, I respect that. Lena loves to force us to watch her flaws, her ugly when all she does now is to spend time at home.
Whoa Lena is fucking huge now.

So Lena just decorated her apt in NYC, is building a home next to her parents in CT and is currently living in LA? Wtf. Sounds like no one showed up to stay at her spare bedrooms in CT for artist in residence stays, and either burned out everyone in NYC or fled the covid-19 lockdown to LA. Isn’t her sister in LA? Think she’s trying to glom onto sis’s troony social circle?

The lockdown has to be hell for a narc like Lena. But I guess she can still get fame hungry twits to pay homage to her in LA, whereas the ppl in NYC aren’t going to risk getting sick to go give fatty ass pats.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the smell of Lena in quarantine, the half-eaten food containers and empty booze bottles, the sweat-drenched pieces of clothing thrown on the floor for the maid to pick up, which don't get cleaned up because there's no maid due to the Wu Flu so no one vacuums, cleans or mops.

That's why she's flitting from place to place. Because of the smell. Which is coming from her but she's too self-absorbed to know it.

Edit: i forgot the dogs. If they're still around I bet she hardly walks them so they do their business indoors.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Selma Blair and Lena are competing for the celebrity Munchie crown now. It’s an interesting route to go for continued relevance, after their respective careers started going down the shitter.

Lena is the fat, unattractive munchie and Blair is the thinner, more attractive munchie who can’t cope with her faded youth and fame. Both are massive narcissists. At least Lena isn’t dragging a kid through this shit show (yet).

I bet Selma and Lena secretly despise each other. I thought troons were the ultimate crabs in a bucket until I discovered the munchie crowd.

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think one of the most telling things about Lena's excommunication by the woke crowd is how the tone of her Wikipedia article has changed. Back in the day, there used to be a cabal of editors who would try and downplay all the times she made an ass of herself, but now she's done stuff bad enough to piss off the woke (defending a sexual harasser, criticising a black man for not finding her attractive), they've given up.

To me, the best example of this is how her sexually assaulting her sister used to be described. This is how that section of the article looked until about May 2016:

Dunham Wiki 1.png

And this is how it looks now. Neutral, but with a vaguely condemnatory tone:

Dunham Wiki 2.png

It's still pretty bad because all those citations go to articles that say the whole thing was no biggie, but it's not the only section of the article that's done an about face. This is in the header now:

Dunham Wiki 3.png

When even the progs who edit Wikipedia hate you, you done fucked up.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think one of the most telling things about Lena's excommunication by the woke crowd is how the tone of her Wikipedia article has changed. Back in the day, there used to be a cabal of editors who would try and downplay all the times she made an ass of herself, but now she's done stuff bad enough to piss off the woke (defending a sexual harasser, criticising a black man for not finding her attractive), they've given up.

To me, the best example of this is how her sexually assaulting her sister used to be described. This is how that section of the article looked until about May 2016:

View attachment 1318169

And this is how it looks now. Neutral, but with a vaguely condemnatory tone:

View attachment 1318170

It's still pretty bad because all those citations go to articles that say the whole thing was no biggie, but it's not the only section of the article that's done an about face. This is in the header now:

View attachment 1318171

When even the progs who edit Wikipedia hate you, you done fucked up.
Even woke people know that Lena is fat and unworthy of having sex with.

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can have an illness and then make it worst for attention, although I don't think that's Selma's case.
this is true, but MS is a fucking nightmare. Someone very close to me has it. Most people who have it are thankful that it's not worse than it is. That's the horror of progressive degenerative/deteriorating diseases...you have to enjoy your "good times" while you have them, before your brain turns into a mass of leisions and demyelinated tissue, as is inevitable.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
any way to read this without signing up for Scribd?
I didn’t realize it required a scribd account to read. I tried archiving it, but that didn’t work, no text showed up.

I’ll see what I can do later today. It uses several photos and screen captures so can’t just straight copy and paste it.