Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
A subtweet from Roxane Gay, of course:
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 12.56.23 PM.png
Is up to size 30 inclusive enough? What about 34? 40? Universal Standard, an "inclusive brand," is very expensive for wholly unimpressive Old Navy-like basics.

I loathe Lena Dunham, but Roxane Gay is such a passive-aggressive gadfly.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
A subtweet from Roxane Gay, of course:
View attachment 2067444
Is up to size 30 inclusive enough? What about 34? 40? Universal Standard, an "inclusive brand," is very expensive for wholly unimpressive Old Navy-like basics.

I loathe Lena Dunham, but Roxane Gay is such a passive-aggressive gadfly.
It’s the idiotic sandbox that Lena and others want to play in so let them hoist themselves on their own retards.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Universal Standard, an "inclusive brand," is very expensive for wholly unimpressive Old Navy-like basics.
I once read an interesting article on just why giant-size clothing is so expensive.
It seems that most mass-produced clothing is actually made in pairs - a standard roll of fabric is typically enough to cut out two medium-size patterns, or one S and one L, or one XS and one XL, and so on. But nobody really needs an XXXXS, for example, so if you're going to make an XXXXL the rest of the fabric is essentially wasted and you have to price that in somewhere.
And then once you get up into the real circus-fat territory, even the entire width of the roll isn't enough anymore, so you either need special equipment and special rolls or you have to start sewing multiple pieces of fabric together. All of which, yes, costs more.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
She's a whole planet.

View attachment 2069210

Her whole leg is the size of that other woman next to her.
Yep, she was massive, really freakishly so. I mean, she's still very fat by any reasonable standard, but she decided to have weight loss surgery because her life was so miserable and has probably lost at least 150 pounds since that picture.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.54.21 PM.png

Marianne Kirby, a woman in her mid-forties who at turns dresses like an actual clown or a '90s mall goth, is on Instagram calling the collection ugly and claiming that Lena is using fat people's "radical survival mechanisms" against them, lmao. The fats are so mad that Lena doesn't convincingly love and embrace being a triple-chinned sexless creature.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.59.10 PM.png

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
Yep, she was massive, really freakishly so. I mean, she's still very fat by any reasonable standard, but she decided to have weight loss surgery because her life was so miserable and has probably lost at least 150 pounds since that picture.
View attachment 2069256

Marianne Kirby, a woman in her mid-forties who at turns dresses like an actual clown or a '90s mall goth, is on Instagram calling the collection ugly and claiming that Lena is using fat people's "radical survival mechanisms" against them, lmao. The fats are so mad that Lena doesn't convincingly love and embrace being a triple-chinned sexless creature.
View attachment 2069264
What disgusting, whiny, entitlement-drunk fat pigs. They make Lena the Hyena almost tolerable in comparison.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I like how anyone who sexually assaults their sister thinks they get to have a right to have an opinion, ever.

She's truly repulsive, inside and out but I love that she's now being ridiculed by deathfats.

And why the issue with having three chins? Fat bint has had two for years now.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
I like how anyone who sexually assaults their sister thinks they get to have a right to have an opinion, ever.

She's truly repulsive, inside and out but I love that she's now being ridiculed by deathfats.

And why the issue with having three chins? Fat bint has had two for years now.
You want know makes it better the Democrat party still accepts her money and invites her to fundraisers.