• "What's wrong with being subhuman?"

Lena DunhamChild Molester

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Jan 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. her inner thighs look like they smell like mayo.

• Agree x 4
    • Islamic Content x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    averagejane

averagejane please pluck your nose hairs.

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Billiam Cipher

Billiam Cipher tumblr is an illusion

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's not really empowering when a famous ugly person gets these photo shoots and modeling jobs. Nobody is having a woman who looks like Lena Dunham model for them because they want her look to promote their brand, it's because they want the publicity their name will bring. It doesn't signal any societal shift if people pay attention to it; they haven't decided Pasty Grimace is the new hot look all of the sudden, and the everyday heffalump isn't in for a rude awakening if they think they will get the same positive reaction.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm thinking Arby's horsey sauce and wet, rotten lettuce.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Morose_Obesity

Morose_Obesity Check out these tasty kicke

kiwifarms.net
  4. No, to all of that.

And I hate how everything is "important" now. I am tired of being told by hyperbolic try-hard "woke" journalists what is or is not important. Lena Dunham in lingerie is not important. Not for any reason. And dumb stuff like this is why modern feminism is not taken seriously. We went from "treat us fairly" to "tell us how hot we are no matter what we look like." No. I am not going to bend over backwards to make fat spoiled white girls feel better about themselves. Your lives are not hard. Shut the fuck up.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Maybe it's dry as hell. Maybe it really smells.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. "Misogynists watch out"

kiwifarms.net
  7. What's the point of being fat if you don't have bomb-ass big tittays.

KYS Lena Dunham.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    PTNR 2.0

PTNR 2.0 [showering intensifies]

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Misogynists beware, chicks who look like a split hefty-bag of mashed potatoes & have chronic illness are coming for you. With thinkpieces.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Shrangus

Shrangus On the codiene, moving like a dead body

kiwifarms.net
  9. Looks like the photo from one of those articles titled like "Lena Dunham working out is all of us," or "Lena Dunham working out is everything," whatever that means.

The word "fierce" would appear in the article at least once.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. That haircut is so unflattering. The way she goes out of her way to be ugly just screams insecurity.

• Agree Agree x 10
    admiral

admiral and Knuckles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. The only thing flattering on Lena would be a burka.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Goddessoftheshire

Goddessoftheshire I'm so very pretty!

kiwifarms.net

12. "Lena Dunham Makes A Beautiful Bridesmaid"

Bullshit; greasy hair, oily skin, poor posture, no makeup, veal-like physique, VPL from her thong cutting into her side-fat, nails probably looked like shit. 8 of the other 9 bridesmaids are gorgeous, and the 9th is putting in the effort. I'm sure they were all pissed to have Lena in the pictures with them.

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She looks like she's in her late forties in those pictures- while only being in her thirties.

kiwifarms.net
  14. When those bridesmaid pictures were taken she had just turned 28 the month before.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. That makes it even worse.

Tbh it goes to show what happens when you don't take care of yourself. I'll be willing to bet that she lives a sedantry lifestyle and probably eats a shitload of processed food.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Why is she trying so hard in that candid walking photo? Just walk, ffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  17. i thought the point of bridesmaids were to make the bride look better

good job, lena.

• Feels Feels x 1
    averagejane

averagejane please pluck your nose hairs.

kiwifarms.net
  18. A bride would have to be Slaton sister-tier monstous to not look better when compared to Lena.

In other news I hear her shitty show is finally ending this year, thank fuck. Hopefully she'll slowly fall into obscurity afterwards, though probably not without periodically doing gross shit for attention.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.