Skitzocow Leo Gura / Actualized.org - Youtube Pick-Up Artist turned Leader of a Psychedelic Death Cult with a Forum

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

HiramTheGrift

Too Based to Live; Too Cringe to Die™©
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although leo is sus asf

This thread screams ignorance and its actually depressing.
The esoteric world is real and its existence has been known for a minute..
>Account made 30 minutes ago
>One post
Welcome to the farms, I'm curious about your relationship with Leo and Actualized :slayer:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
>One post
Welcome to the farms, I'm curious about your relationship with Leo and Actualized :slayer:
It's probably Leo himself. Faggots like him have this superiority complex and they don't get it when folk call them crazy. But then he probably Googles himself all the time which is why he and @RMQualtrough are the only two that have said anything positive about the crazy man.

I'm saying they're the same person. Or Leo and one of his sycophants.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
It's probably Leo himself. Faggots like him have this superiority complex and they don't get it when folk call them crazy. But then he probably Googles himself all the time which is why he and @RMQualtrough are the only two that have said anything positive about the crazy man.

I'm saying they're the same person. Or Leo and one of his sycophants.
Leo has high ego which tints his speech differently to someone like Rupert Spira, or the Buddha or whatever, though what is being said is ultimately identical.

End of the rabbithole tier ego death will give you the entirety of the Upinashads (Hindu holy text important in Advaita Vedanta). Not just like a couple hits of acid "ego death". I mean GONE. Leo is preaching the Upinashads in an egotistical way.

You might fall asleep and dream you are a man called Robert walking in Manhattan. You wake and see there never was a Robert or Manhattan, it was just your mind. The suggestion is that is what is happening right now. We are characters in God's mind, the knowing which experiences our senses and thoughts and emotions, is God, which is consciousness (which itself is empty btw). Just as you are the true experiencer of being Robert in a dream of Manhattan. The real you is not this finite character. The real you watched me type this message on my mobile screen through my eyes. Because what you call "I" and what I call "I" is the exact same thing. You just have to remove elements of self to see the "I" as it is, which is incredibly difficult and the reason why monks don't just meditate for 5 minutes on day one and become """awakened""".

However, I wonder if everyone thought this, if life would be extremely boring. And I know for a fact it can cause severe existential crisis. It can feel very frightening like being hit with a mach truck of Solipsism that you can't logically escape. It's not Solipsism as you understand it. But the terror is similar.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Leo has high ego which tints his speech differently to someone like Rupert Spira, or the Buddha or whatever, though what is being said is ultimately identical.

End of the rabbithole tier ego death will give you the entirety of the Upinashads (Hindu holy text important in Advaita Vedanta). Not just like a couple hits of acid "ego death". I mean GONE. Leo is preaching the Upinashads in an egotistical way.

You might fall asleep and dream you are a man called Robert walking in Manhattan. You wake and see there never was a Robert or Manhattan, it was just your mind. The suggestion is that is what is happening right now. We are characters in God's mind, the knowing which experiences our senses and thoughts and emotions, is God, which is consciousness (which itself is empty btw). Just as you are the true experiencer of being Robert in a dream of Manhattan. The real you is not this finite character. The real you watched me type this message on my mobile screen through my eyes. Because what you call "I" and what I call "I" is the exact same thing. You just have to remove elements of self to see the "I" as it is, which is incredibly difficult and the reason why monks don't just meditate for 5 minutes on day one and become """awakened""".

However, I wonder if everyone thought this, if life would be extremely boring. And I know for a fact it can cause severe existential crisis. It can feel very frightening like being hit with a mach truck of Solipsism that you can't logically escape. It's not Solipsism as you understand it. But the terror is similar.
Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares.
200w-6.gif

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are cult leaders always so repugnant looking? I first saw Leo in the Connor Murphy thread and assumed he was just some human-rat boy people mock. To discover he’s actually leading some online DMT cult was hilarious.

Leo sounds like a lots of the new age psychedelic guru cult leaders from 1960’s, but esp Bubba Free John/ Adi Da just without all the love beads and Indian dress. The schtick has a successful track record.

Enemigo434

kiwifarms.net
>One post
I'm just really into esoteric practices and don't like retards like Leo shitting up the space. (for example I find his views on being so lenient with pedophiles and nazis questionable and misguided at the least and 'worrying' )

I I've been lurking on kiwifarms for years but this thread interested me enough to post. (probably not considered an oldfag but I've been lurking since Chris Chan)

I think life would be better if people realized theirselves.
I think the world would be a much more individual and beautiful place.

Oh brilliant retort. After all that pseudo-intellectual bullshit you respond with a meme. You couldn't be more retarded if you tried.
You're unironically more retarded than Leo the pedo defender and it's depressing

Last edited:

The Grave of Einstein

AKA Jeffery Epstein
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t care as much if not for his numbers, but damn this dude’s influence is way too large. He clearly wants control of people, to remove the control they have over their own life and replace it with his agency. Combine that with a lax view on life and death and a deteriorating mental state due to drugs and we may have a future Jonestown situation on our hands. Honestly, more than likely nothing is going to happen, but there is a serious possibility. Idk tho

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
I think life would be better if people realized theirselves.
I think the world would be a much more individual and beautiful place.
Maybe, but most things people do are for the ego self and its survival. If everyone was just like a monk sitting on some rocks every day, it seems like a boring world. I don't think as many people would be attracted to the sciences, and technology etc. would become stagnant.

Was it Rahama Maharshi who, when he got cancer, was just like "who cares it's just a body" when his followers tried to get treatment for him?

I am not as lackadaisical as that because in my understanding there is no self so nothing to reincarnate. And yet it's not clear cut "lights out" Atheism style either. So I don't really know wtf will happen. I have been under general anaesthetic twice and noticed there was no experienced pause in consciousness, I do not know how to feel about death.

Enemigo434

kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but most things people do are for the ego self and its survival. If everyone was just like a monk sitting on some rocks every day, it seems like a boring world. I don't think as many people would be attracted to the sciences, and technology etc. would become stagnant.

Was it Rahama Maharshi who, when he got cancer, was just like "who cares it's just a body" when his followers tried to get treatment for him?

I am not as lackadaisical as that because in my understanding there is no self so nothing to reincarnate. And yet it's not clear cut "lights out" Atheism style either. So I don't really know wtf will happen. I have been under general anaesthetic twice and noticed there was no experienced pause in consciousness, I do not know how to feel about death.
You see the thing is if people were to discover themselves truly... They wouldn't all just be buddhist monks.

They would truly all be their individual selves...think more of an artist's approach.

When it comes to dying I'm perfectly at peace with it. This ego in some shape will continue as it is distinct to me, I have developed this ego over countless lifetimes and will continue to do so. We are all the one at the end of the day but we are not it... We are droplets of its infinite ocean.. All distinct and destined to eventually return to that source and contribute what we have learned over how ever long to its collective.

At least that's whay I tell myself.. It's all a beautiful bullshit illusion to keep eternity entertained

Last edited:

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
You see the thing is if people were to discover themselves truly... They wouldn't all just be buddhist monks.

They would truly all be their individual selves...think more of an artist's approach.

When it comes to dying I'm perfectly at peace with it. This ego in some shape will continue as it is distinct to me, I have developed this ego over countless lifetimes and will continue to do so. We are all the one at the end of the day but we are not it... We are droplets of its infinite ocean.. All distinct and destined to eventually return to that source and contribute what we have learned over how ever long to its collective.

At least that's whay I tell myself.. It's all a beautiful bullshit illusion to keep eternity entertained
There ought to be an off topic thread for this discussion. There's much I could write here but it'd be a derail.