Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Auguste Lumière

Your Local Autistic Train Expert
kiwifarms.net
White_thumb.jpg

I made a meme...

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No likes, replies or retweets. I guess Leonard is kind of a stale cow these days?
Archive is taking forever. Can't be bothered.

View attachment 1604573

I figured he'd have it up within a day of it being posted, any blip of activity here, and he knows about it instantly. I assume he checks this thread multiple times a day, despite the fact that no one cares anymore, not even the people and organizations he's targeted. I'd be willing to bet that this reply will be up on his twatter feed within the day. I've said it before, you have to respect his level of dedication to this.

Auguste Lumière

Your Local Autistic Train Expert
kiwifarms.net
I figured he'd have it up within a day of it being posted, any blip of activity here, and he knows about it instantly. I assume he checks this thread multiple times a day, despite the fact that no one cares anymore, not even the people and organizations he's targeted. I'd be willing to bet that this reply will be up on his twatter feed within the day. I've said it before, you have to respect his level of dedication to this.
So a simple little Meme got him pissed, ironic is it not that he is the biggest meme in railway circles east of the Mississippi?
UWUSORRYThief.jpg

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s Railroad Women Photography. He looks like he has two Facebook Profiles now.

Ah, I was unaware of that one. He's always had two LFS Jr profiles, as far as I know, they're both his. He uses both of them to have legitimate profiles so he can continue to look at things as himself after he's been blocked.

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that Shaner is telling people to vote for Trump so they don't lose every they worked for. Trump wants people like not abusing the system. Let's vote for Trump so Lenny boy can lose his only source of income.

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now since one Mr. Shaner's idols died. Is it to much to ask God to take Shaner?

I very much doubt Shaner is actually smart enough to understand anything Limbaugh said. At least beyond his extraordinarily narrow world view and interpretation of information.