Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Every Crook and Nanny

My face when I see such autism
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if it’s even worth making fun of anymore. He went from begging The Philadelphia FBI to begging Jimmy Kimmel for help.
Anyway, the offer still stands. Prove that you have a job and not leaching off of society. Do that and I’ll reveal my real name.
Good to see there is still fresh tard cum to be had from one of my favorite cows.

We’re not chimping out, Lenny boy. We’re just laughing at you calling us babies when you’re an even bigger baby.

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that on Twitter his profile photo is a NPS Volunteer patch and says he is one. He got kicked out of Steamtown for something. I guess he can't except that he is gone.

This page should be called "Len's Shitty Photography"

In order to be jealous of someone. The person must be good at it. And you Shaner are not.

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
That's a decent photo Shaner. But it's not great. I wonder if you told these women (if it is your photograph) that you are a famous photographer. I wonder if they were scared of you. Seeing that belly and lack of teeth.

Attachments

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a decent photo Shaner. But it's not great. I wonder if you told these women (if it is your photograph) that you are a famous photographer. I wonder if they were scared of you. Seeing that belly and lack of teeth.
He probably stole that photo. He does that too and likes to claim he takes them because Len is such a fat failure and profligate liar that he also steals others' work and tries to pretend it's his.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're cowards but Shaner is the one that was crytyping Bible verses in autistic rage after admitting to being a fat, diaper-shitting moron and running to his Facebook sockpuppet safe space.

Hey Shaner, how are you a billion years old and still living at home with your Mom? lol, you fucking loser.

:story:

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're cowards but Shaner is the one that was crytyping Bible verses in autistic rage after admitting to being a fat, diaper-shitting moron and running to his Facebook sockpuppet safe space.

Hey Shaner, how are you a billion years old and still living at home with your Mom? lol, you fucking loser.

:story:
He was probably unaware (up to this point anyway) that you're his old nemesis Gook Choy. Those Sears stories were fucking priceless.

Miss Mustard

kiwifarms.net
Leonard changes his facebook pages sometime:

1. Taking down kiwi farms = How misleading is project 1309720536
  2. worlds most famous railfan = Railfanning photography 720538
  3. he uses a wrong spelling of memories for a longer time. So stupid. 720543
  4. Adena southern railway = steel city railway 720546
  5. And the best is last. Colebrookdale is the antichrst 720553

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I checked his twitter account just now. All screen shots he had from this page are gone. Probably the FBI got sick and tired of being tagged in them.
I doubt they waste their time perusing an old exceptional foamer's twatter feed. More than likely he broke some rule or other and got those particular tweets deleted.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino