Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Miss Mustard

kiwifarms.net
The dumbass is still chugging away on twitter. It’s a shame he’s such a coward that he hides behind fake Facebook pages and lies about owning them. If he was a real man he would just own up to it.
He liked to be the bully but does temper tantrums when he is discovered. He's the coward. He'll never own up. He will delete when he lies and is caught. He did this when he bragged he was military: http://archive.li/jSA68

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He liked to be the bully but does temper tantrums when he is discovered. He's the coward. He'll never own up. He will delete when he lies and is caught. He did this when he bragged he was military: http://archive.li/jSA68
LoL he's still doing the "name, rank, and serial number!" bullshit asking if someone was in the service. This was actually talked about at length in the old thread, LenLen was unaware that "serial numbers" (service numbers) were discontinued in 1974 in favor of just using a person's social security number. As of 2012 or there about, the military had a plan to reintroduce service numbers to prevent ID theft of service members, but AFAIK it hasn't been fully implemented yet, so social security numbers are still in the most common use. (Someone who is currently or has recently been in the service could school me on this, my information is somewhat out of date).

The point is, LenLen would screech "NAMEZ, RANKZ, AND SERIAL NUMBERZ MMMMMSES!" like an interrogator, never realizing he was actually screeching GIB ME YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERZ!

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
They’re calling them DOD ID Numbers now. They use of them still hasn’t taken over though. You’ll see them on ID tags and few other spots. Anyway. Maybe that will help Len update his whole Name/Rank spiel.

Anyway, want to try again about never saying you served, Len?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They’re calling them DOD ID Numbers now. They use of them still hasn’t taken over though. You’ll see them on ID tags and few other spots. Anyway. Maybe that will help Len update his whole Name/Rank spiel.

Anyway, want to try again about never saying you served, Len?
LoL. Being able to look up outdated information about the US military = "a true stolen valor" in LenLen's mind.

LenLen, stolen valor is an act people can commit, not what they're called if they do it.

He claims to be heavily involved with Steel City Railway Historical Society I believe.
That was the big story last year, haven't seen or heard much of anything about it for a while.

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
You own it Shaner. You just run it with a fake profile.

Has he found another railroad to go to and screw up?
If you’re referring to Colebrookedale, I believe he’s had a bug up his arse about them specifically for many years. Either they were the first railroad to ban him, or he got close/highly personally involved with their operations when he got the banhammer treatment. It’s one of those two things. But he’s been bouncing and squeaking about them for years.

Last edited:

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
You can't afford the tickets any way Shaner. Your knowledge of sports is a joke. Why would you go to a hockey game? All you do is chase trains and cause problems for others.

Attachments

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't afford the tickets any way Shaner. Your knowledge of sports is a joke. Why would you go to a hockey game? All you do is chase trains and cause problems for others.
Reckon that Hockey is one of the very few things Len's not banned from.

Also I think he had a stroke given how he seems a bit more scatterbrained than normal... or it's been a while since I've bothered actually reading his posts.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Camera is on autobalance" means you don't know what the settings on your camera do, so you rely on what the factory thinks is acceptable, which are meant to be a compromise for all settings.

The camera is probably a cheap Walmart special with non-adjustable lenses, too.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino