Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First one is random. Txt material.
Agreed, I doubt Shaner would admit crying about the Farms to anyone. To my knowledge he's relatively paranoid about who he talks to online (I could be wrong about that) these days, and isn't so trusting as he was back during the height of the thread.

He did admit to running the CRR "Dangerous" and "Trustworthy" pages to someone, it might have been @Kirby, back in the old thread (as if there was any doubt).

Edit; The image of Shaner admitting to running the Dangerous page is actually on the lolcow wiki.

Last edited:

dunbrine47

Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy
kiwifarms.net
Just got through it and it was glorious. Can't believe he actually brought screen caps. Couldn't find anything on the trials after the september one in the old thread though which was disappointing.

Feel free to give me a late rating as well. Just catching up and excited.
The tl;dr for that one is that the case was indefinitely shelved as long as Shaner did not track* up any new charges.
* I think my autocorrect wanted to make a rail pun so I'm keeping it.

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
He calls us cowards. I would no problem telling this stuff to your face. But if I'm going to take screen shots of your Facebook profile without getting blocked. I AM GOING TO ERASE ANY IMAGES OF MY PROFILE. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Shaner says we have to start acting like adults on here. Lets see. We didn't try to derail a train. We don't blame others for our mistakes. The only person that needs growing is you Shaner.

Leonard S. You tried to derail a train. We didn't. You tried to blame others. We didn't. If I wanted to show you my face. I will. We are friends on Facebook. I haven't spoken to you in years. I couldn't stand listening to your BS after awhile. But if I tell who I am. You will block me. And that's why I'm not going to tell you.

Attachments

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leonard S. You tried to derail a train. We didn't. You tried to blame others. We didn't. If I wanted to show you my face. I will. We are friends on Facebook. I haven't spoken to you in years. I couldn't stand listening to your BS after awhile. But if I tell who I am. You will block me. And that's why I'm not going to tell you.
This back and forth between you here, and Shaner on Twitter is pretty dumb, you're both saying the same thing over and over again to each other. Aside from the chat logs you posted, you aren't really showing us anything we haven't seen before. If something worthwhile or silly pops up on Shaner's Facebook, (since you're clearly FB friends with him) by all means, post it here, but the Twitter thing is going nowhere. Anyone can look at his Twitter, and aside from him tagging a bunch of news outlets in a desperate attempt at grabbing attention, it's not funny. Just leave it alone.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This back and forth between you here, and Shaner on Twitter is pretty dumb, you're both saying the same thing over and over again to each other. Aside from the chat logs you posted, you aren't really showing us anything we haven't seen before. If something worthwhile or silly pops up on Shaner's Facebook, (since you're clearly FB friends with him) by all means, post it here, but the Twitter thing is going nowhere. Anyone can look at his Twitter, and aside from him tagging a bunch of news outlets in a desperate attempt at grabbing attention, it's not funny. Just leave it alone.
He's an attention seeking tard who got threadbanned on here for a week due to desperately trying to get attention by vague posting with rare caps of Len responding back.

Yes. This stupid fuck was more autistic than Len. Let that sink in.

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's an attention seeking tard who got threadbanned on here for a week due to desperately trying to get attention by vague posting with rare caps of Len responding back.

Yes. This stupid fuck was more autistic than Len. Let that sink in.
Did not notice he'd been thread banned. Anyone else feel a vague similarity between him and @Walking Stomach???

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did something happen to Lazy Len? No new posts from his Twitter or Facebook page for almost a month now
Maybe he died, or maybe, after years of being told to, he finally got offline and stopped being a shit disturber and is now living his life as a harmless railfan who dindu nuffin.

Maybe he died, or maybe, after years of being told to, he finally got offline and stopped being a shit disturber and is now living his life as a harmless railfan who dindu nuffin.
There is always the possibility of Momma Shaner pulling an internet lumberjill and forcing Len off the web. Unless I'm mistaken, she seemed to have him by his impotent balls.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

TheCreeper98

Yellow Skinned Wacky Man
kiwifarms.net
Did something happen to Lazy Len? No new posts from his Twitter or Facebook page for almost a month now
He tried acting up on a forum the other day and was called out on his bullshit. The mods deleted his posts and those that replied to him. The key is to look for PA train news on subjects he has a habit of following and you will find his socks and occasionally his true profile

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino