Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Auguste Lumière

Your Local Autistic Train Expert
kiwifarms.net
Is he just pissed that a Teen though connections, most likely being a likable person and not a creep got a job he feels like his fat butt could do? Also why try and dox the guy? Lastly he somehow he got a hold to the guy's school picture?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, dat side profile.
:crocodile:
Someone should really tell Shaner when your gut gets so fat that it overflows your beltline, its time to buy a MUCH larger belt and some longer-wider pants. Then hoist that shit up to and over your belly-fold and belt it over that.

Now you look fat but strong, not just fat with a sagging beer belly of early onset death threatening to hang over your crotch like he does there.

ROFL what am I thinking?? Never mind that, Len! You go, Foamer man! Shine on, you fatass diamond!

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Someone should really tell Shaner when your gut gets so fat that it overflows your beltline, its time to buy a MUCH larger belt and some longer-wider pants. Then hoist that shit up to and over your belly-fold and belt it over that.

Now you look fat but strong, not just fat with a sagging beer belly of early onset death threatening to hang over your crotch like he does there.

ROFL what am I thinking?? Never mind that, Len! You go, Foamer man! Shine on, you fatass diamond!
I honestly feel that with a gut that large, no amount of pant coverage is going to work. Even if he had them custom-tailored to his fat.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Or you could tell him to lose weight.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
The camera would run into the brim when he put his eye to the viewfinder, most likely. Why he didn't turn it back around when he was done is the real question.
I get the feeling it's just Shaner's preference, is just about to take some more pictures, or he was just simply too lazy to do that simple action. It's hard to tell with just one picture.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, he’s not dead. This was taken last weekend at an event in Pennsylvania, passed on to me by other sources...

View attachment 957956
Big event I assume??? I think big events with large numbers of people around are about the only instances where he won't get called out by someone anymore. Big crowds allow him to blend in and not be noticed. I haven't seen anything particularly interesting or dramatic out of ole LenLen for quite some time (mostly because I can't be bothered to look), and I just figured he was at the very least, attempting to keep a low profile.

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
Just checked out his Youtube Channel. If the Strasburg Railroad knew he was down there. I'm sure they will call the police. Heard from a legit source that he isn't suppose to be near their property. The source would not tell me why. He was most likely being somewhere he wasn't suppose to be and being a creep too.

Last edited:

dunbrine47

ThE FaCe ThAt RuNs ThE PlAcE
kiwifarms.net
Just checked out his Youtube Channel. If the Strasburg Railroad knew he was down there. I'm sure they will call the police. Heard from a legit source that he isn't suppose to be near their property. The source would not tell me why. He was most likely being somewhere he suppose to be and being a creep too.
I wonder where he was spotted in that photo a few posts up. During the weekend time the 611 (loco in the photo) is at Strasburg, the railroad is erecting a paywall around thier property (walk ins and vehicles). Me thinks that one of the staff collecting those entries dozed off during the Foamer discussion if Shaner managed to sneak on the property.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder where he was spotted in that photo a few posts up. During the weekend time the 611 (loco in the photo) is at Strasburg, the railroad is erecting a paywall around thier property (walk ins and vehicles). Me thinks that one of the staff collecting those entries dozed off during the Foamer discussion if Shaner managed to sneak on the property.
If that railroad has a discussion for Foamer's, you can bet they feature a photo of Shaner and tell some of his greatest hits on the railroad

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
Was just looking at his Youtube channel. I'm shocked at how many views his videos get. From what I gather. His antics are well know in several states. Even railfans in California don't want to meet him.

Wonder how many people there at the Strasburg Railroad saw foam coming from his mouth. And he has found new love with crew member Amy. Now he is showing off the size of his dick telling people they are engaged. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=925&v=DaLDMI531DQ

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
any new activity?
Check his FB pages, some of them are still pretty active, but it's all the same basic shit over and over again. No one cares anymore, not even the people and organizations he's targeting. If there's a real world personification of someone screaming alone at a brick wall it's Shaner.