Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
Check his FB pages, some of them are still pretty active, but it's all the same basic shit over and over again. No one cares anymore, not even the people and organizations he's targeting. If there's a real world personification of someone screaming alone at a brick wall it's Shaner.
The man doesn't have anything to live for. The man has no railroads left to go to. It's probably making him depressed that he can't feel important. My response to this is "GOOD!!!"

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did we ever substantiate the pedo claims from the storytime videos? If Shaner is quiet in real life, I wonder what he's doing over Facebook messenger...
Babbling and tarding about how everyone is against him using the exact same statements he made years ago, because he's so smoothbrained he's frictionless and thinks the same retarded tactics that don't work will work if he keeps doing it. He makes phone operators seem smart.

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread has been dead for a while would it be against the rules to talk about other Foamer Spergs?
Its a shame really, foamer cows seem to be harder and harder to find
Per your last post in this thread, would it even be worth it? Shaner was a gem, finding another foamer that would produce any amount on par to him would more than likely be a complete anomaly.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread has been dead for a while would it be against the rules to talk about other Foamer Spergs?
At the height of the Shaner thread's popularity someone (I think it was @chimpburgers as a matter of fact) did start a thread to watch other foamer spergs, partially spurred on by @Walking Stomach's spergery (who actually had his own thread for a couple weeks), and by the sheer amount of stupid displayed by a number of Shaner's direct orbiters. IIRC, the random foamer thread died at around 4 pages, and hasn't seen any action since. If I find it, I'll link it here.

Edit; here it is https://kiwifarms.net/threads/foamerspergs-autism-gone-off-the-rails.18813/

Not much there, but @Auguste Lumière if you want to dump your new foamer there, or start a new thread, I'd say go for it. I'd say leave this one for LenLen and his few and far between shenanigans.

Double edit; I'd forgotten you'd already found that thread. Since it's community watch, I'd say that's the place for any new foamer spergs you've uncovered.

Last edited:

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the height of the Shaner thread's popularity someone (I think it was @chimpburgers as a matter of fact) did start a thread to watch other foamer spergs, partially spurred on by @Walking Stomach's spergery (who actually had his own thread for a couple weeks), and by the sheer amount of stupid displayed by a number of Shaner's direct orbiters. IIRC, the random foamer thread died at around 4 pages, and hasn't seen any action since. If I find it, I'll link it here.
And

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And
I forgot about that one, when @Walking Stomach tried to rally a personal army here thinking the farms was a foamer sperg page or something. Ahh memories.