Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

ClevelandSteamer44

kiwifarms.net
It is a sock

Hello new user, can we get some more context to your post. Is that a sock account of shaners? It reads like a bot.

And after all of the asking for nudes from girls by one of his female socks, his version of English comes through in a fit of rage when his female sock moonlights as an admin in his Facebook group
It is a sock

Attachments

• D4ED7356-DCB0-421A-9A52-24F7BC6B0858.jpeg
    D4ED7356-DCB0-421A-9A52-24F7BC6B0858.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
Hello new user, can we get some more context to your post. Is that a sock account of shaners? It reads like a bot.
It is a sock account of Shaner's. He used to make one of a German adult model.

So he is running a group about abandoned stuff on Facebook and is using it to creep on girls (exploring abandoned pa)
IF a guy sends Mr. Shaner a nude photo of himself. Shaner will be very upset. Knowing women out there are getting it instead of him.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Tatyana profile has showed up a number of times in the saga including, but not limited to; Admin-ing a number of Shaner's "Fans of" groups (because random Russian women in their 20's love trains and railroad shit in Pennsylvania), coming out in favor of Shaner's various pages slamming railroads that banned him, and I believe that she was a member of his "Railfan Girls" page, though I can't remember, and honestly can't be bothered to look.

Someone found the origin of that particular sock back in the old thread, evidently he found some Russian woman online and was talking to her, and somehow either took over her account or spoofed it, I don't remember. Of all the various female socks, she seems to be the only one that survived the summer of 2015.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Every Crook and Nanny

My face when I see such autism
kiwifarms.net

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, Lenny boy thinks that posting Pocket_Sand’s name on FB is gonna have any effect on him.

10/10 would still have a drink with the man.

P.S. Hi Len! Good to see you’re still lurking. How many pillows have you gone through lately?

A drink of your choice any time good sir.

LenLen will lurk here til he dies, or can't access the web anymore. This thread could be dead for a few years, have a blip of activity, and he'd be the first to know about it. I assume he's here pretty much every day. Kudos to him for that level of dedication I suppose.

Stephan Kang

"Bota digjet, kurva po krihet."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many moons ago, I came to the Farms as a result of Shaner.
Today, as a gift from the Creator for surviving COVIC I see once again the foam continues to flow.
This fuckin' guy, eh? The Bart analogy is spot on- he really is is a "one note pony", and while I'm a little bit horrified and a little bit awed, mostly I'm squirrelly enough from being quarantined to find his re.tarded antics amusing.

As you were, gentlemen, carrying on. And of course, HAIL SHANER.:drink: