Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

Trump Taking A Dump

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that he posted a article about a twenty five year old going to jail for setting fire to Nashville's courthouse. And he says "If you do wrong. You will go to jail." Hey piggy Shaner. When are you going to take responsibility for what happened at Colebrookedale RR?

• Agree
Reactions: dunbrine47

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shaner getting off his but to do Urbex. Amusing prospect.
He kinda already did the whole Urbex thing, it just wasn't as prominent before. It's nice to see he's consistent in his behavior across his "hobbies" he'll soon have the Urbex community disowning him too.

As an aside, does everyone remember John Simon, the "Marnie Corps Sergeant" who had a heart attack because of the mean old Kiwi Farms and his "daughter" Lisa came to his defense on his profile because that's totally a thing people do? IIRC, he morphed into John Smith after things got to hot with the Stolen Valor accusations and all. I don't know if this is the same John Smith or not, it doesn't really matter, they're all Shaner, but I am curious.

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he claimed Simon was a cop, not a Marine.
IIRC he was a Marine, with law enforcement connections or the like, I honestly can't pin it down. I had no idea the lolcow wiki was gone, and I can't even go looking at the old FB links to see if Simon morphed into Smith.

Edit; Here's a vid link of the "Marnie" post. I have no idea who put this together, but the whole channel is a fucking riot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6waDRbpb8

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Just A Butt

Johnsimon1242

kiwifarms.net
Lol leonard is LordofCringe7206 or hes watching this rn. He used the john Smith account to attack shane after shane asked shaner to run his group better and change the rules, in urbex it's dangerous for groups to allow spot dropping. In a group like shaners there is 27k members and if one person drops a local then hundred see it and go and cause problems for property owners. This is what his group condones and encourages. He also has another burner account where its using pictures from a Russian cam model where he has made post asking "who wants to get naked i like younger girls only tho) when hes a 50 year old man.

Yeah actually while using a fake account he used to steal valor back in the day

Shaner getting off his but to do Urbex. Amusing prospect.
He doesnt go out. He doesnt know a single thing about the hobby

Attachments

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi!! I'm new to this website, but was a member of Leonard's Exploring Abandoned Pennsylvania group page on Facebook before I was blocked. I have also done my own investigating on this douche bag (Leonard) that I am willing to share because people need to hear the truth about him.
Before posting anything, I would encourage you to work with a mod to have your info vetted. A lot of great sources have given us great info, but in the meantime, a lot of posts are wasted around "Can you prove this is real?" And sadly, there are some trolls who just post made-up shit, so it's not an unreasonable question.

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before posting anything, I would encourage you to work with a mod to have your info vetted. A lot of great sources have given us great info, but in the meantime, a lot of posts are wasted around "Can you prove this is real?" And sadly, there are some trolls who just post made-up shit, so it's not an unreasonable question.
Agreed, I imagine there'll be nothing terribly new as far as his behavior goes, it will simply be in a different context. He knows all and sees all in the Urbex world, no one is as great an urban explorer as he is, communities that blacklist him have done it based on untruth rumors and lies from his enemies, same old schtick. That said, it may be amusing to see what other communities make of his antics, so please share away.

KiwiStarBaby

kiwifarms.net
Ok so who are the MODS that can assist me? I have screenshots as well with Leonard and his other fake accounts on fb acting like other people.

Ok so who are the MODS that can assist me? I have screenshots as well with Leonard and his other fake accounts on fb acting like other people.
I am female and have been harassed by him.

If I was going to troll him I definitely wouldn't do it here. That would be wasting my precious time.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I am female and have been harassed by him.

If I was going to troll him I definitely wouldn't do it here. That would be wasting my precious time.
Something doesn't smell right.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just saying how I feel. In any case, one way to talk to mods would be to to the main menu and scroll down to " talk to staff." Explain your whole situation there, and they can advise you about getting verified.
In the meantime, what have been some of your favorite spots to go exploring? No need to be specific, just what you observed, what you liked, what mede them special. That sort of thing.

KiwiStarBaby

kiwifarms.net
Hi!! I'm new to this website, but was a member of Leonard's Exploring Abandoned Pennsylvania group page on Facebook before I was blocked. I have also done my own investigating on this douche bag (Leonard) that I am willing to share because people need to hear the truth about him
Screenshot_20200411-155206_Messenger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Toasty

Pocket_Sand!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi!! I'm new to this website, but was a member of Leonard's Exploring Abandoned Pennsylvania group page on Facebook before I was blocked. I have also done my own investigating on this douche bag (Leonard) that I am willing to share because people need to hear the truth about him
View attachment 1379626
Is that a screen shot of a chat log that features a screen shot??? I honestly don't get what this is supposed to show. Could you elaborate on it?

The two mods I'd direct you to for Shaner shenanigans would be @Trombonista and @JSGOTI they'll be able to direct you in the right direction as far as what you have to put here.

Also, as an aside, you may want to lurk here a while before diving in, kinda learn how the forum works, and all that. If you're just wanting to infodump, please take your time, and make it as neat and tidy as possible for easy reading.