Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

KiwiStarBaby

kiwifarms.net
Is that a screen shot of a chat log that features a screen shot??? I honestly don't get what this is supposed to show. Could you elaborate on it?

The two mods I'd direct you to for Shaner shenanigans would be @Trombonista and @JSGOTI they'll be able to direct you in the right direction as far as what you have to put here.

Also, as an aside, you may want to lurk here a while before diving in, kinda learn how the forum works, and all that. If you're just wanting to infodump, please take your time, and make it as neat and tidy as possible for easy reading.
Maybe this screen shot will explain.
Someone has a guilty conscience.Screenshot_20200616-224432_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KiwiStarBaby

kiwifarms.net
Just to let you guys know Leonard is lurking in this group.
Here is another post he posted of me last night on his group.
Someone has a guilty conscience..... why else would you post what I said on your Exploring group page. Do you think your members are going to come after me on Facebook. Leonard you are only getting yourself into deeper shit. Keep my name out of your mouth. You don't know what I am capable of doing to you on the interwebz.received_267713454546837.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stets

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course he lurks here, and occasionally socks poorly. Sometimes one of his socks will even argue with another sock. This is why we had to make two threads. Isn't this one IP locked for him or something?

• Agree
Reactions: LiveFromNS

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Regarding John Smith’s outrage in the group, I can explain, I had noticed 2 nights ago that Len had decided to deactivate his John Smith account, so I quickly seized the opportunity to fill the void with a new John Smith. I said something like my account had been taken down, and that I was back in the urbex group. Quickly realizing his mistake, Len brought back John in a hurry, but not before I had written a post in the group. Using his John, Len then wrote a series of posts ranting about how I was Shane or something.

KiwiStarBaby

kiwifarms.net
Regarding John Smith’s outrage in the group, I can explain, I had noticed 2 nights ago that Len had decided to deactivate his John Smith account, so I quickly seized the opportunity to fill the void with a new John Smith. I said something like my account had been taken down, and that I was back in the urbex group. Quickly realizing his mistake, Len brought back John in a hurry, but not before I had written a post in the group. Using his John, Len then wrote a series of posts ranting about how I was Shane or something.
You sound like one of Leonard's multiple personalities.
Also your profile picture is copyrighted so unless you have permission from the photographer you can't use it. The photographer can easily trace back where his photo is being used and your IP Address and all your personal information will be known. I'm already on it with the photographer..... let's see who you really are.

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Also your profile picture is copyrighted so unless you have permission from the photographer you can't use it. The photographer can easily trace back where his photo is being used and your IP Address and all your personal information will be known. I'm already on it with the photographer..... let's see who you really are.
I’m sorry you feel that way.

Reactions: Clovis

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up. Nobody gives two shits about copyright and you can go fuck off back to where you came from. You've done enough derailment of this thread, and I'm removing you until such a time you can rub your two remaining braincells together enough to manage a cohesive thought and explanation of what you are even presenting to us.

I have no idea what you, or @Helm6205 are trying to accomplish by posting here. @Helm6205 has at least been coherent and clear with their posts, which is world's beyond anything that you have managed to accomplish so far outside of freely doxing yourself and being a massive sperg.

Cheers,
Just Some Guy

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Len is usually easily sussed out by his piss poor spelling and grammar, neither of which were seen in @Helm6205's post. So I don't think they are him. I did however suspect early on that @KiwiStarBaby was, due to their apparent rctardation. But who knows, I've been wrong before. I was wrong about Jace, I even got fooled by @Dyn once for a little while.

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
I’m definitely not Len. I share the same goal as basically everyone else concerned with this, to have Len take at least some responsibility for all of the bullshit he has pulled. He’s also obviously damaged the reputation of a community I am a part of, and is currently trying it with the urbex community. It needs to be nipped in the bud before he can ruin urbex for many enthusiasts in the area.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think @KiwiStarBaby is Shaner, a sperg yes (as evidenced by the last few posts) like most of his immediate orbiters, but definitely not Shaner. I honestly have no clue what exactly she was trying to show, or do here. The first screencaps basically showed that Shaner's Tatyana profile is trying to get nudes of women, nothing new or surprising there, and the John Smith one??? I have no idea, we know Shaner lurks here, the least little blip of activity on this thread, and it's instantly on one of his FB or Twatter feeds, that's not news either.

This whole Urbex community thing, the current disturbance on Shaner's FB pages could end up being a rehash of 2015 when all the foamers showed up in the original thread to yell about Shaner here. We had @Walking Stomach and a whole host of other idiots screeching about Shaner's antics going back years, perceived injustices, angry foamers mad about copyright, all that bullshit. @JSGOTI I believe booting @KiwiStarBaby was the correct course of action. The level of dumb that was going to show up here was high.

Last edited:

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Realistically, what are the chances of something like that happening again? I used to read Len’s threads a LONG time ago (maybe 4-5 years) when he was more relevant in train circles. The rail community has generally moved on from him to other, more easier people to shit on. However with the ticking time bomb Len is its highly likely something happens which causes an uproar in the urbex community. I should I say though, from my experience in both communities, the urbex community has a lot less autists per capita. My preferred outcome would be just to stop anything preemptively.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I’m definitely not Len. I share the same goal as basically everyone else concerned with this, to have Len take at least some responsibility for all of the bullshit he has pulled. He’s also obviously damaged the reputation of a community I am a part of, and is currently trying it with the urbex community. It needs to be nipped in the bud before he can ruin urbex for many enthusiasts in the area.
I don't think you are Len, but it would help if you provided some further info. How did you come about to get involved with Len? Its ok if you are a foamer, most are harmless save for Len and a few others.

Is this an online community? Rail related? Have you met Len in person? How long ago did you first come across him? Have you had detailed communications with him, or are you just another community member that got to watch the King of Spergs and Soiled Diapers, Leonard F. Shaner in action?

Those are a few questions I have.

If you can expand a little I think then myself and others won't be so suspicious of a day old account. Get me dude?

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
To put it without sharing too much personal details, I am a part of the railfan community. In railfan jargon, a foamer is a pretty cringeworthy or otherwise obsessed railfan, characterized by taking bad photos or being involved in dumb dramas. Most of the rest of us just take photos and have a pretty good understanding of how railroads work. I consider myself a railfan, although I’m not nearly as enthusiastic as I have been in the past (I was a foamer, honestly looking back). I have been in the community since my early teens, likely sometime around 7-8 years ago. Back a few years ago (I think 2014) Len sent me a friend request on Facebook, and being naïve I added him. I forget exactly what happened, but I think one of my friends alerted me that he was bad news. I think it was then I stumbled across an old thread here (which I can’t seem to find atm), and I read all the pages over the course of several weeks. I think I had talked some shit to him then to which he blocked me for it. Fast forward to now, and someone posted about one of Len’s pages criticizing some rail operation in one of the shitposting groups on Facebook (we have a lot of groups where we roast, meme, and shit talk foamers and toxic people in the community), and it suddenly made me recall all the shit I read here before, and that’s when I met Shane, and came back to this forum (and I finally made an account).