Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner II - Discussion Edition and Now With Less Autism (see the OP)

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To put it without sharing too much personal details, I am a part of the railfan community. In railfan jargon, a foamer is a pretty cringeworthy or otherwise obsessed railfan, characterized by taking bad photos or being involved in dumb dramas. Most of the rest of us just take photos and have a pretty good understanding of how railroads work. I consider myself a railfan, although I’m not nearly as enthusiastic as I have been in the past (I was a foamer, honestly looking back). I have been in the community since my early teens, likely sometime around 7-8 years ago. Back a few years ago (I think 2014) Len sent me a friend request on Facebook, and being naïve I added him. I forget exactly what happened, but I think one of my friends alerted me that he was bad news. I think it was then I stumbled across an old thread here (which I can’t seem to find atm), and I read all the pages over the course of several weeks. I think I had talked some shit to him then to which he blocked me for it. Fast forward to now, and someone posted about one of Len’s pages criticizing some rail operation in one of the shitposting groups on Facebook (we have a lot of groups where we roast, meme, and shit talk foamers and toxic people in the community), and it suddenly made me recall all the shit I read here before, and that’s when I met Shane, and came back to this forum (and I finally made an account).
All I'll say, is be careful about anything that you share. As you saw with the crazy chick, Shaner lurks here and will identify you with even the slightest scrap of information he can and spread it around anywhere. Is it mostly impotent rage? Absolutely, but a smear campaign is still a smear campaign and it could well hurt your reputation depending on how soft people are. I'm just saying this, as we've had others show up and offer some pretty sizeable expose's on Len, only to be doxed for having one thing out of place for him to pick up on. It's unfortunate, because it scares away a lot of sources since they are 'normies' to this sort of insanity and their opsec may not be what it should be.

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Well, we have somewhat of an update. The C&O 1309 crew managed to get the locomotive running, much to Shaner’s chagrin. He took down his “How misleading is project C&O 1309?” page, only to reinstate not long after. He’s been melting down after his source of shit to talk is now null and void. Some longtime followers may remember he started the page originally in a laughable attempt to get this site taken down, but later repurposed it to harass the crew of the steam locomotive project. Additionally, a bunch of people on Facebook have been roasting and exposing him over the whole thing, which has made him even more mad. I’ll attach some screenshots of how well (or poorly) he’s taking the heat, and a copypasta-tier rant in which he amongst other things strangely name drops our Pocket_Sand!. All in all, a bad week for Shaner and good one for us.
B7C6BCC1-A691-44BC-8D0F-24FA7378A6C6.jpeg5B10C566-F3F7-4424-9B62-8EDD78DC0DED.jpeg40DD399E-A469-42F6-8163-B962A3167A7B.jpeg0B60F370-B287-4FF5-A4A6-79243B4A0C4A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
Well, we have somewhat of an update. The C&O 1309 crew managed to get the locomotive running, much to Shaner’s chagrin. He took down his “How misleading is project C&O 1309?” page, only to reinstate not long after. He’s been melting down after his source of shit to talk is now null and void. Some longtime followers may remember he started the page originally in a laughable attempt to get this site taken down, but later repurposed it to harass the crew of the steam locomotive project. Additionally, a bunch of people on Facebook have been roasting and exposing him over the whole thing, which has made him even more mad. I’ll attach some screenshots of how well (or poorly) he’s taking the heat, and a copypasta-tier rant in which he amongst other things strangely name drops our Pocket_Sand!. All in all, a bad week for Shaner and good one for us.
Holy crap, I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. Does he really think people will believe “the feds” are protecting the Farms to the point of arresting people who talk shit? Has he not seen the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread?

Edit: added the link, incase any outsiders wandering in want to have a look.

Last edited:

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Holy crap, I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. Does he really think people will believe “the feds” are protecting the Farms to the point of arresting people who talk shit? Has he not seen the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread?

Edit: added the link, incase any outsiders wandering in want to have a look.
If you find that funny this is downright hilarious. Len has now resorted to faking conversations with himself to “prove” that he doesn’t control the page. Obviously his terrible grammar instantly gives it away. Perhaps it’s related to the ring I gave him tonight 🤔 .
0ABDE872-D95D-48CB-88C5-5253D83C6555.jpeg91EE5800-07FD-4BE1-ABE0-DDBA1BCFF44B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno what's going on in this thread since like a year ago but you were told to watch out for any personally identifiable info that could be used against you. In that first image we can see you (or whoever generated this low-res screenshot) reacted to Tatyana's second comment with a laughing emote. There are only like 3 reactions on that post. Someone in the loop could easily find out which FB account submitted the laughing reaction and presumably dox you or whoever generated that image. There are other examples of this throughout.

If I'm wrong, slow, or other otherwise out of line I apologize. Just food for thought.

• Feels
Reactions: Just A Butt

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
I dunno what's going on in this thread since like a year ago but you were told to watch out for any personally identifiable info that could be used against you. In that first image we can see you (or whoever generated this low-res screenshot) reacted to Tatyana's second comment with a laughing emote. There are only like 3 reactions on that post. Someone in the loop could easily find out which FB account submitted the laughing reaction and presumably dox you or whoever generated that image. There are other examples of this throughout.

If I'm wrong, slow, or other otherwise out of line I apologize. Just food for thought.
That particular image is a repost from another group, not originally mine.

Last edited:

Helm6205

kiwifarms.net
Wait, there's an FB page about a railroad line hating antifa???? What the fuck even is the point of that?
Damn, I missed the start of this latest Shaner tempest in a teapot, but I'm glad to see life come back to this thread again. Shaner's autism is a refreshing change from too much Lowtax, Russell Greer and political spergery.
this season ends with a redemption arc

But in all seriousness, Len has had a pretty tough time of it after pissing off another community and having his pet issues to rave about nullified. He’s now in multiple group’s crosshairs and they seem to be giving him a lot of shit. What a time to be alive.