Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The autist in me just can't let this go. Len's age is a mathematical anomaly.

Let's say for a moment he is 47. 47-28=19. This means if he was 19 in high school, it proves not only what we know but substantiates the fact that he was a massive hydrocephalic who got held back a few times in school.

In reality, Len is 58. 58-28=30. I don't care what happens here on out. Len being in high school at the age of 30 makes way more fucking sense to me.
Whitepages has him listed as 65+, but all of the other info checks out.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Leonard-F-Shaner-Ii/Pottstown-PA/b7v0zsm

Len's real age continues to be an enigma to me.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Whitepages has him listed as 65+, but all of the other info checks out.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Leonard-F-Shaner-Ii/Pottstown-PA/b7v0zsm

Len's real age continues to be an enigma to me.
Many online sources confuse Leonard F. Shaner Jr. with his father. Even some Lexis searches show Len as having his father's Social Security number. But the Social Security System knows that his dad is dead and lists the number as assigned to someone who has passed away. I'm beginning to wonder if all of this confusion is simply the usual errors associated with a junior and a senior or if Len has had some hand in creating the confusion.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Len Shaner in "Sales Floor Flunkie!"

In order to boost sales and morale, we started up a store bonus program to help those of us who were struggling to make our monthly sales quota. In some stores, managers are absolute cutthroat dicks who don't give a shit if you can't make quota because if they don't like you, it's an added incentive to fire you. All sales are on commission and it was very important that not only did we sell big ticket items, we also capitalized on consistent customer foot traffic.

This is approximately when the store adopted the “Floor Time/Door Time” policy. Basically, meaning, if you had to leave the sales floor, it was for bathroom, break, lunch, or retrieving an order from the back. The time off the floor increased the chance for a customer to leave out the front door. The bonus program was called “Phoenixville All-Stars” and meant that if you hit your monthly quota at the half way mark, you were eligible for prizes like appliances, TV's, and other shit that the store was able to write off.

Len thought this was an “Employee of the Month” award. It wasn't. It was about sales. Len couldn't sell shit to a compost heap. Before the bonus program started, Len had already been demoted to Plant Bitch because he had a knack for torpedoing everyone's sales. As the program started, he was moved off of the sales floor to prevent this sort of thing.

Rick relayed the following:

“When I worked in Hardware, I oversaw a lot of punk kids who weren't interested in working. A lot were summer hires but most had a bad attitude. If they needed help on a sale, I would gladly pitch in and give them the commission. But every so often, we'd get some young upstart asshole who knew everything. Crew members used Len like a sales howitzer. One minute, an associate would have a customer on the line for a big sale and another associate who didn't want their co-worker to get that sale would go get Len out from the back and tell him a customer had a question about whatever-the-fuck. Len would take care of the rest. It got to the point where Len would shit up sales so badly, someone gave him an “honorary” sales award, which was a Clip Art certificate you would give to a child who did a good job not screaming at the dentist or something. He would show it off to co-workers as proof 'he knew how to sell anything.' We'd just fucking die laughing every time he pulled his folded certificate from his back pocket, then he'd get mad and storm off.”

Len alluded to this “award” in his conversation with Kirby. The All-Star program only lasted for one sales quarter due to disinterest.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if shaner is getting ready for his court case, he has been quiet latley
It's probably at least partially this. If everything's hidden then there's no way anyone can show he was running so many hate sites and all the mountains of evidence won't mean a thing at least in his mind. Another part could be that he can't take the barrage of shit posting that happens on those pages when he makes them public.
Kiwi Farms are number one 2.jpg

Kiwi Farms SEO pull is strong.

Edit: Also I added some stuff to clarify things for new readers since he's made all of his hate pages private.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't see him grasping this element in any way; that requires him to be capable of learning, and I've been proven wrong each and every time I've stated that he has some marginal capacity for it. So my guess is that he's currently either dealing with the po-po for a new bout of harassment/insanity or is hanging outside @Pocket_Sand! 's house and breathing heavily in rage and desire.

Rat Speaker

God bless Texas!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Len Shaner in "Sales Floor Flunkie!"

In order to boost sales and morale, we started up a store bonus program to help those of us who were struggling to make our monthly sales quota. In some stores, managers are absolute cutthroat dicks who don't give a shit if you can't make quota because if they don't like you, it's an added incentive to fire you. All sales are on commission and it was very important that not only did we sell big ticket items, we also capitalized on consistent customer foot traffic.

This is approximately when the store adopted the “Floor Time/Door Time” policy. Basically, meaning, if you had to leave the sales floor, it was for bathroom, break, lunch, or retrieving an order from the back. The time off the floor increased the chance for a customer to leave out the front door. The bonus program was called “Phoenixville All-Stars” and meant that if you hit your monthly quota at the half way mark, you were eligible for prizes like appliances, TV's, and other shit that the store was able to write off.

Len thought this was an “Employee of the Month” award. It wasn't. It was about sales. Len couldn't sell shit to a compost heap. Before the bonus program started, Len had already been demoted to Plant Bitch because he had a knack for torpedoing everyone's sales. As the program started, he was moved off of the sales floor to prevent this sort of thing.

Rick relayed the following:

“When I worked in Hardware, I oversaw a lot of punk kids who weren't interested in working. A lot were summer hires but most had a bad attitude. If they needed help on a sale, I would gladly pitch in and give them the commission. But every so often, we'd get some young upstart asshole who knew everything. Crew members used Len like a sales howitzer. One minute, an associate would have a customer on the line for a big sale and another associate who didn't want their co-worker to get that sale would go get Len out from the back and tell him a customer had a question about whatever-the-fuck. Len would take care of the rest. It got to the point where Len would shit up sales so badly, someone gave him an “honorary” sales award, which was a Clip Art certificate you would give to a child who did a good job not screaming at the dentist or something. He would show it off to co-workers as proof 'he knew how to sell anything.' We'd just fucking die laughing every time he pulled his folded certificate from his back pocket, then he'd get mad and storm off.”

Len alluded to this “award” in his conversation with Kirby. The All-Star program only lasted for one sales quarter due to disinterest.
Kiwi Brother,

Ever post man, damn near ever post is just amazing. You Sir provide us with an amazing tard cum delivery system, like no other. It flows so fast and so cold and is so damn good. You, @Pocket_Sand! and @TopHat along with other knowledgeable train fan folks have helped to build this thread so very much. My "conductors" hat is off to you (sorry had to do it). All I can ask is, please don't stop with the lulz! Because I've got my :popcorn: ready! :biggrin:

I can't see him grasping this element in any way; that requires him to be capable of learning, and I've been proven wrong each and every time I've stated that he has some marginal capacity for it. So my guess is that he's currently either dealing with the po-po for a new bout of harassment/insanity or is hanging outside @Pocket_Sand! 's house and breathing heavily in rage and desire.
Least we not forget, hiding in a dark safe place until all the bad things go away.

edit: grammar and spelling; which still both suck.

Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many online sources confuse Leonard F. Shaner Jr. with his father. Even some Lexis searches show Len as having his father's Social Security number. But the Social Security System knows that his dad is dead and lists the number as assigned to someone who has passed away. I'm beginning to wonder if all of this confusion is simply the usual errors associated with a junior and a senior or if Len has had some hand in creating the confusion.
I wonder if Len is just using his dad's SSN. Some of the 'dumber' and/or 'trashier' folk might do that to avoid dealing with the government.

Either way, something is not right there.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Len's mind is collapsing.

This is the first time in his 58 years he's ever had massive pushback against getting his way all the time. As August 10th approaches, the gears in his brain are very slowly starting to understand that he's in very real trouble. However, because of his basic lack of understanding how the American justice system works, he believes the system is "tit for tat." He really does think that if he brings up the Kiwi Farms, prints out these threads and Facebook screencaps and presents them during his prelim (and eventual trial, let's be real here), that the Judge will somehow think, "Why you're right! These people do need to get in trouble for making fun of you! Bailiff! Arrest the audience at once!"

This makes his descent into madness and fudge all the more hilarious.

DogshitTaco

A cow-house--where they live
kiwifarms.net
Len's mind is collapsing.

This is the first time in his 58 years he's ever had massive pushback against getting his way all the time. As August 10th approaches, the gears in his brain are very slowly starting to understand that he's in very real trouble. However, because of his basic lack of understanding how the American justice system works, he believes the system is "tit for tat." He really does think that if he brings up the Kiwi Farms, prints out these threads and Facebook screencaps and presents them during his prelim (and eventual trial, let's be real here), that the Judge will somehow think, "Why you're right! These people do need to get in trouble for making fun of you! Bailiff! Arrest the audience at once!"

This makes his descent into madness and fudge all the more hilarious.
Oh man, that's probably the most satisfying, truthful way of putting it. There's a multitude of reasons why I can't wait for that August 10th hearing. The 2 main reasons are 1)As @Dr. Merkwurdichliebe said, his docket will be updated to his TRUE and HONEST date of birth and 2) To hear about any chimp-outs Lennay may have during this hearing. I wish I could even be a fly on the wall in that courtroom to hear the judge tell him to shut his cocksucker when he tries to present those screencaps of everything he's been obsessively saving. Oh, to see the look on Lennay's face when he realizes his efforts there have been useless. So much work put into something that ultimately won't mean shit in the end...

By the way, Gook Choy...your stories in this thread about Lennay are pure gold. I always look forward to your posts, so keep 'em coming if you can man!

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis,

I have decided to bow out of this thread. I'm doing this because I don't want my posts to cause problems irl to @Pocket_Sand! and his family. I feel that @Leonard F. Shaner Jr. calling up his brother in law's place of employment was the line. He's not involved and I'm not going to cause collateral damage to innocent people like that with my posting. After posting last night and then Leonard Shaner immediately coming back on I see that my posts are the thing triggering him. I have talked over the phone with @Pocket_Sand! and his wife and feel this is the best course of action right now.

I'd like to apologize to their family for any irl harassment you guys have received by this dumbass Leonard Shaner thinking I'm part of your family or part of the rail road company. I feel he crossed the line and it's partially my fault and I don't think I can post in this thread again without instigating Shaner. Again I apologize.

However, I have figured out the person helping you with your "Internet Bullies" page. His name is Dave Watson and he owns a shit tier internet hosting company called Internet Factory Inc. located in York, PA.

But I digress. As I said I'm not going to post in this thread any more due to my posts effecting innocent people. This was not my intention and I apologize again to everyone who's been harassed by Leonard Shaner.

If any of you guys have any questions or want to know more please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Semper Fi to all our armed Kiwis in this thread! :semperfidelis:

Your pal,
Zim

Last edited:

meanmutha

Mommy Pufferton
kiwifarms.net
Len is saying on his internet bullies page that I'm one of those people. I said I was in the photo line and that is not the photo line. The photo line was much bigger. These people were probably the ones who got the bridge video since they are on the other side of the bridge that Len tried to cross. All I have to say is that Len is on here still to be able to see my post. This for now is my last post. I like to see Len guess who I am. Lets just say commute on Amtrak a lot. Maybe Len will guess me?

Attachments

TheCreeper98

Yellow Skinned Wacky Man
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis,

I have decided to bow out of this thread. I'm doing this because I don't want my posts to cause problems irl to @Pocket_Sand! and his family. I feel that @Leonard F. Shaner Jr. calling up his brother in law's place of employment was the line. He's not involved and I'm not going to cause collateral damage to innocent people like that with my posting. After posting last night and then Leonard Shaner immediately coming back on I see that my posts are the thing triggering him. I have talked over the phone with @Pocket_Sand! and his wife and feel this is the best course of action right now.

I'd like to apologize to their family for any irl harassment you guys have received by this dumbass Leonard Shaner thinking I'm part of your family or part of the rail road company. I feel he crossed the line and it's partially my fault and I don't think I can post in this thread again without instigating Shaner. Again I apologize.

However, I have figured out the person helping you with your "Internet Bullies" page. His name is Dave Watson and he owns a shit tier internet hosting company called Internet Factory Inc. located in York, PA.

But I digress. As I said I'm not going to post in this thread any more due to my posts effecting innocent people. This was not my intention and I apologize again to everyone who's been harassed by Leonard Shaner.

If any of you guys have any questions or want to know more please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Your pal,
Zim
See this is why Leonard confuses me. He keeps claiming that he is being bullied and harassed, but here he is doing worse to people who have nothing to do with this or him.

Pizza The Hutt

Tell him, Vinnie.
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis,

Your pal,
Zim
Has no one tried getting a PPO against this guy yet? I mean he is obviously harassing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino