Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally made a Lolcow Wiki page on Shaner
I don't follow him closely, so I didn't add much, just a little about his Sears career. But it's a start, at least. I'll work on it as much as I can, and others who follow Shaner more closely can help.

Edit: The Sears section was getting too long, so I moved that to its own sub-article.

Last edited:

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.md is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, why did Kirby get banned?
Because he's a pedophile.
Another day, another Kiwi goes full spastic. *sigh*

I wonder how Shaner would react to Kirby's ban? Will he still sperg about him manipulating shit on the Farms?

. . .then again, Shaner already does that about people who were never here in the first place.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another Kiwi goes full spastic. *sigh*

I wonder how Shaner would react to Kirby's ban? Will he still sperg about him manipulating shit on the Farms?

. . .then again, Shaner already does that about people who were never here in the first place.
In the feedback thread Glaive said it wasn't for that, but for alt accounts.

On-Topic, it still boggles my mind that an old man can get up to so much mischief. I'm wondering if there are class pictures of him in grade school... It'd be interesting to see if Shaner had the same clueless look young CWC had.

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
In the feedback thread Glaive said it wasn't for that, but for alt accounts.

On-Topic, it still boggles my mind that an old man can get up to so much mischief. I'm wondering if there are class pictures of him in grade school... It'd be interesting to see if Shaner had the same clueless look young CWC had.
Not a class photo but here's one from his childhood.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 327

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We may have to create a subforum to do this
Abort. Abort.

We've already discussed the merits of a Len subforum and the level of autism it would bring is simply not worth it.

I will also say this. Len messaged a friend of mine and he does know that Kirby was banned.
Oh, great. Just what we needed. Smug Len bragging about Kirby disappearing.

I hope this is the one time a cow shits himself and does nothing.

meanmutha

Mommy Pufferton
kiwifarms.net
Abort. Abort.

We've already discussed the merits of a Len subforum and the level of autism it would bring is simply not worth it.

Oh, great. Just what we needed. Smug Len bragging about Kirby disappearing.

I hope this is the one time a cow shits himself and does nothing.
He actually didn't brag about it to my friend. He just asked my friend who Kirby was and why. But it probably will turn into some crazy shit later.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did that get revealed? Link?

Kirby was banned? That's surprising.
Already, for you Kiwis that don't generally look outside of the Len board, here's a quick piece on Kirby.

Kirby was the sock of another guy here. Kirby, as Kirby, sperged out in the chatroom at the very bottom of the home page and posted some pictures of some underaged girls in some mango or something. He got chatbanned and called a pedo and he opened a topic in Off-Topic saying he wasn't a pedo and put those pics up again. It was deleted and some folks laughed at it some more. Later on there was a topic in the Top Secret Inner Circle about Kirby that Kirby later posted in and it descended into a shit ton of shitposting. Kirby revealed that he was a sock later on and was banned due to the board's no tolerance policy on socks. For all intents and purposes, he's gone. Shit happens.

This is technically off-topic so let's return to Len. ... Not like there's a lot of Len content to work with nowadays.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
This is technically off-topic so let's return to Len. ... Not like there's a lot of Len content to work with nowadays.

Who has direct contact with Len now? Propane Accessories called it quits and Kirby is banned (:semperfidelis: for you two's services) that leaves only Gook Choy and a few other ex-coworkers who probably don't want anything to do with Len in the present.

meanmutha

Mommy Pufferton
kiwifarms.net
Who has direct contact with Len now? Propane Accessories called it quits and Kirby is banned (:semperfidelis: for you two's services) that leaves only Gook Choy and a few other ex-coworkers who probably don't want anything to do with Len in the present.
I have direct contact with Len through myself and a several friends.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@TopHat is also present for stories, but we haven't seen him in a while.

(Yes I did fuck up his name three times sue me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.