Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda curious myself as to when we'll see a FB by Len celebrating the "victory" of Kirby being banned.

Looks like he did:

kiwibanned1.png
kiwibanned2.png
kiwibanned3.png

PropaneAccesories

Imposter Bee/Soom Lee Weed
kiwifarms.net
Who has direct contact with Len now? Propane Accessories called it quits and Kirby is banned (:semperfidelis: for you two's services) that leaves only Gook Choy and a few other ex-coworkers who probably don't want anything to do with Len in the present.

It's less calling it quits and more that he keeps having my Facebook accounts taken down in a rage because of my info dump (but still continues to pretend to be me and Kirby as if he wasn't outed at all), but yeah... chances of me communicating directly with Len are non-existent at this point.

I think smug Shaner is the best Shaner. Len couldn't care less about forum drama or the real reasons Kirby was banned (and he doesn't really read much outside of this thread, so I doubt he could find out anyway) - he'll just interpret it as being because of his efforts and call it a hard won victory. The only thing that sucks is that now he'll probably harass whoever he thinks Kirby is (this Max guy) more than usual, since he thinks there won't be any retaliation from the Farms for it.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because that's how he thinks a normal person should address him. Only trolls would call him "Len," the fact that everyone calls him Len just means everyone is a troll.

Len is a cockgobbler for respect. It's why he's so obsessive about using "Mr." because in his fucked up undead autism powered mind, it's a sign of authority and respect, when in reality it's mostly just due to decorum and formality.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Len is a cockgobbler for respect. It's why he's so obsessive about using "Mr." because in his fucked up undead autism powered mind, it's a sign of authority and respect, when in reality it's mostly just due to decorum and formality.

The only people on the planet likely to address him as "Mr." in the near future are cops arresting him, who are generally polite like that.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only people on the planet likely to address him as "Mr." in the near future are cops arresting him, who are generally polite like that.

Pretty much, which probably fits into his delusion anyway since cops are often considered respectable, especially by law and order types.

By the by, you know you suck when Shaner manages to make you look like shit with simple google and website-fu considering his absolute lack of competence and reasoning.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right now there's a majority leaning towards not permabanning Shaner. I have some ideas based on the suggestions brought up here, so discuss.

1. Permaban Shaner, but don't IP ban him. He'll most likely make some socks though, so we can laugh at these socks getting banned. They'll get merged with the main account later too, but not immediately.
2. Put Shaner in the "Disruptive Guest Users" category, so that if he posts any dox/hyperlinks, these posts will be removed before they could be posted here publicly.
3. Ban Shaner, and the ban lasts for 1000 years.

We may have to create a subforum to do this, but if we can lock Len into that, then the mods would have less work to do. God knows that Len certainly puts forth more content than Chris is, and if we create a sockpuppet conservatory, then that is just another advantage.
The mods especially Null here actually dislike Shaner and rightfully so why (no chance of a subforum), but we do have a fan club for Shaner which is what we're close to have a Shaner subforum. Just join in and have fun. Fun fact: It's the group with the fourth most members.
https://kiwifarms.net/groups/leonard-f-shaner-jr-fan-club.153/
Wait, why did Kirby get banned?
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ban-kirby.13426/
It's worth mentioning that Kirby is pretty notorious in the forums regardless of the possible sock.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
so discuss.

I am perfectly fine with status quo, but if you insist on doing something, I prefer 2.

Option 1 will only limit the amusement to sock puppets, turning him into even more of a one trick pony... sometimes the fun comes from Len reacting as himself.

Option 3 is already massively voted against.

That leaves option 2, which actually protects innocent people from Len's retarded antics to a certain degree. Again, the status quo itself is perfectly fine by me.

Chaosbandit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right now there's a majority leaning towards not permabanning Shaner. I have some ideas based on the suggestions brought up here, so discuss.

1. Permaban Shaner, but don't IP ban him. He'll most likely make some socks though, so we can laugh at these socks getting banned. They'll get merged with the main account later too, but not immediately.
2. Put Shaner in the "Disruptive Guest Users" category, so that if he posts any dox/hyperlinks, these posts will be removed before they could be posted here publicly.

I might be reading it wrong, but I think Option 2 might be the most interesting. Since he mostly posts dox it might drive him insane if his posts keep getting removed as soon as he sends them. Might prevent even more socks from magically appearing as well.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The mods especially Null here actually dislike Shaner and rightfully so why (no chance of a subforum), but we do have a fan club for Shaner which is what we're close to have a Shaner subforum. Just join in and have fun. Fun fact: It's the group with the fourth most members.
https://kiwifarms.net/groups/leonard-f-shaner-jr-fan-club.153/

I am perfectly fine with status quo, but if you insist on doing something, I prefer 2.
Option 1 will only limit the amusement to sock puppets, turning him into even more of a one trick pony... sometimes the fun comes from Len reacting as himself.
Option 3 is already massively voted against.
That leaves option 2, which actually protects innocent people from Len's retarded antics to a certain degree. Again, the status quo itself is perfectly fine by me.
I didn't realize there WAS a "Disruptive Guest Users" system in place. That's a really good idea. Len gets to sperg, mods get a break, everyone's happy. Though I will miss @He Sets Me On Fire posting "NOPE" everywhere. :c
If we seriously insist on keeping Len around, go with option 2.

He doesn't actually post any funny hyperlinks. Just dox and spam.

Won't stop him from quoting the Bible, but you can't win 'em all.
Well, yeah. & the other problem that would arise would be the "notice me, Shaner-senpai" posts. Maybe the worst offenders get a warning, then a temp threadban?

AN/ALR56

Meu avô era do DOPS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who was that girl that kirby pretended to be to troll len?
Is she like that dudes that he payed to troll len?

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kirby wanted to be the next Clyde Cash so bad

on another note, ban Shaner. He's not like Connor or Thonis where they bring humor to their threads, Shaner just posts dox and bible quotes so he's not fun to keep around

If anything, Shaner shitposts like this because he wants any kind of attention, and we are giving it to him. The weens working with him feeds that mentality as well.

Put it another way, this thread is probably like the SA forums with the first-contact Chris-chan, if Chris was way more vindictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.