Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
image (1) - Copy.jpeg

clever nickname

kiwifarms.net
Okay, you want a Len story, here's a quick one. This is a pic on his facebook page for his photography:
bridge his.jpg
If you look it up on his page you can see who shared it. One of the people who shared it was Hy.
Here's where the photo came from:
bridge orig.jpg
And this is the source linkage. You can also find it on many other sites. According to the page I linked to the photo is in public domain for free use, but not that you can just claim ownership, or make up what kind of camera was used.
So Len's attorney shared a photo that Len stole. Not earth-shattering news but you'll live.

B

BF 388

kiwifarms.net
Lads, I haven't posted in this thread for a month or so, but I've been following.

Just wanted to say I'm currently enjoying a few glasses of single malt, and wishing I could share a drink with my fellow Kiwis and trolls from the Colebrookdale Rail Road. May Lenny always provide us with fine milk.

Here's to ya lads.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't say I'm weeping over Len's permaban. He was getting rather old.

If this is the way the world ends, then I would like to toast our fellow Kiwis for a grand old ride. @Zim, @Gook Choy, @Pocket_Sand!, @TopHat, @BOLDYSPICY!, and @Saul Goodman, it's been a damn good ride, but quite honestly, I don't mind finally taking the next stop off.

I bid adieu to Len. May he continue to shit his pants and do nothing, hopefully away from me.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Welp, just to let you know, Null preferred permabanning Shaner and banning any socks he makes, so right now we probably have to stick with Shaner content.

Perhaps that's for the best.

Well, that's the end of that, I guess.

Now all we can do is wait for the sources to report back about how Len rages on facebook about being permabanned.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's the end of that, I guess.

Now all we can do is wait for the sources to report back about how Len rages on facebook about being permabanned.
Creating new sockpuppets to enact tard rage in 3... 2...

Unless N0l also banned his IP too, since Shaner doesn't come off as smart enough to get around dat outside of using Tor.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Creating new sockpuppets to enact tard rage in 3... 2...

Unless N0l also banned his IP too, since Shaner doesn't come off as smart enough to get around dat outside of using Tor.
His IP isn't banned yet as far as I know, so we're going off with the first option: Permaban Shaner, but Shaner will be making socks too so we can just laugh at these socks getting banned while they are later merged with his main banned account so that he will accumulate more negative ratings.

If he makes socks just to post dox, I'll remove these posts since they're piling up the thread.

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His IP isn't banned yet as far as I know, so we're going off with the first option: Permaban Shaner, but Shaner will be making socks too so we can just laugh at these socks getting banned while they are later merged with his main banned account so that he will accumulate more negative ratings.

If he makes socks just to post dox, I'll remove these posts since they're piling up the thread.

So, what you are saying is, that we will definitely get to 1000 pages then? Well then, it seem that this is going to start picking up steam. Anyways, I think that, since so many people have stepped off of Shaner's Wild Ride, I think I should give thanks.

Thank you mods who vigilantly took down all of Len's retarded doxing. Thank you @BOLDYSPICY! for the fantastic puffertons. Thank you @Zim for starting this crazy ride. Thank you @Pocket_Sand! for dealing with Len and posting info for us. And last but not least, thanks to all the informants, @Gook Choy , @PropaneAccesories and all the others (yes, even @Kirby, even though your time on these forums ended less than amicably). And thank you to anyone I forgot. Semper Fi to all, full steam ahead.
:semperfidelis:

Status
Not open for further replies.