Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SINIB

kiwifarms.net
Can't say I'm weeping over Len's permaban. He was getting rather old.

If this is the way the world ends, then I would like to toast our fellow Kiwis for a grand old ride. @Zim, @Gook Choy, @Pocket_Sand!, @TopHat, @BOLDYSPICY!, and @Saul Goodman, it's been a damn good ride, but quite honestly, I don't mind finally taking the next stop off.

I bid adieu to Len. May he continue to shit his pants and do nothing, hopefully away from me.
How could you not mention Curr Bee?

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm kind of let down from this but yeah I think Len is pretty much done. I think once we do, if we do, reach 1000 pages then I think that this thread should be closed and archived.

I'm still keeping my Pufferton on file though just because @BOLDYSPICY! worked so hard on them and they are cute. I might use it elsewhere.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see the point in locking it while things are still happening. He could always tard out and someone could always tell a story about it.

There are tons of cows with inactive threads, but unless there's some real reason, why force anyone with actual news to start a new thread?

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
RIP Len. It was a good ride. For what it's worth, I don't think Shaner knows it's over yet. I'll just post this and then I'll go back to lurking.

View attachment 54734
View attachment 54735

The thought of Len sperging out to a senator about how a railroad banned him is great. Like this guy even cares about trains or the Internet. Keep it up, Len. Before long, you'll be meeting Obama and shitting your pants in the Oval Office!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thought of Len sperging out to a senator about how a railroad banned him is great. Like this guy even cares about trains or the Internet. Keep it up, Len. Before long, you'll be meeting Obama and shitting your pants in the Oval Office!

The best part of this is, he'd believe this shit most likely due to it taking the blame off of him. I can easily see him blame the government for why he can't be a fat stupid asshole on private property.

ForTheHoard

Kiss the magic onions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trial still has to run its course, I don't see why people are calling the thread dead. Just because he won't be around doesn't mean it's dead, most lolcows don't post here. We got spoiled for awhile, sure, but I'm sure there's Shaner content still to come.
It seems like people want it dead faster than its natural lifespan. It's kind of sad that Shaner is so frustrating to staff because I haven't enjoyed following a cow this much since Jace.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like people want it dead faster than its natural lifespan. It's kind of sad that Shaner is so frustrating to staff because I haven't enjoyed following a cow this much since Jace.

They have a lot less to deal with now that the policy is simply to ban his ass and any socks he creates. No more cleanup bullshit, unless they feel like it.

Sort of like mrz once he had his tor taken away, Lenny really can't do anything to the site.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
You were fucking off your rocker and crazy when you first got here and I loved that aspect about you, Len, but I'm kinda glad that you're permabanned because it just wasn't the same experience anymore. I'll be periodically checking up on future developments with you and the trial.

Once w-eens got involved with Len, it kinda sucked the fun out of it...

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do we all keep saying the same things different ways? Yes the good old original days with Lennay are dead and done with. New constant real life coverage of Lennay? No. Kirby w.eening / trolling Lennay? Nope. Did we lose our cow? No. Did Lennay completely dry up? Nope. Is there a constant flood of milk? Nope. Should we all shit our diapers like Lennay in fear of nothing to come? No. A cow is a cow is a cow. Some produce constant milk some don't. Wait for the next trail, take the time to reflect on Lennay's stupidity. On Hy's pure insanity. Stay strong fellow Kiwis, this threads time has yet to come. Have a little faith kiwis he is truly dumb enough to keep this going.

*puff puff*

Last edited:

SOINCHU

Like totally bitchin'!
kiwifarms.net
Le Sigh...denied the final great Len forum freakout. I was hoping to see him unleashed here one last time.

I understand though, I'm sure dealing with cleaning up all the sock accounts and dox is a huge pain in the ass to the staff and I'm thankful they put up with Len's presence here as long as they did.

That being said I wonder if we're really digging into all of his online presences as much as we could (without needing to contact him at all). I just looked at his "Colebrookdale: the world's most dangerous tourist line" page and apparently he's still (as of last week) still obsessing over them. He posted some photo showing the "tracks are out of gage". I swear Len is never ever going to let this go.

EDIT: I misread the Facebook timeline. Apparently as of even yesterday he's still posting weird tit for tat rants against them and getting in arguments with members of the Colebrookdale on Facebook. To make it even funnier on the "Most Dangerous Railroad" page he keeps pretending to NOT be Len when people replying to him obviously refer to him as Len.

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
And THIS is exactly why our work here is not done. We had lots of wonderful little crazy-ass Len stories before he actually showed up and he is happily providing us with stupid shit like "I know a Senator now". like @Rat Speaker said, stay strong Puffy Brethren, do not lose hope. We survived the CWC drought of '13 and then he became a rebuilt tranny and committed assault! I have no doubt a Wild Shaner will swim by the reef often.

Status
Not open for further replies.