Lolcow Leonard F. Shaner Jr. - Autistic Pedophile / Foamer / Shitlord

Do you prefer Shaner to get permabanned?

• Yes

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
He'll come back to try to "get" us when the senator finally gets sick of his bullshit and drives him away so he'll need to find some other people to talk to.

Mahimahi

Non-ironic thirstposter
kiwifarms.net
Len is the funniest thing to have happened since Jace. I don't understand why people are constantly agitating to close this thread.

If you don't like it don't read it. I think most of the threads on the Farms are boring as hell but I don't go on them posting about how they should be shut down.

The sad thing is that Len is one of the few cows who genuinely deserves the shit the Farms is giving him, and he's the only one who's going to win by getting his thread locked.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
He'll come back to try to "get" us when the senator finally gets sick of his bullshit and drives him away so he'll need to find some other people to talk to.
That's not going to happen because he will use Len as a tool to drive traffic and attention to himself and to try and aggravate me. Considering it's literally the only pulse the site has ever gotten, it will be milked for everything its worth without a doubt.

I don't follow this thread. What I do know is very unfunny and gross. I also understand most of its was/still is organized trolling by Kirby, who was an insipid and thrice-banned tumor. The fact that the "Shaner train" has lasted 1000 pages on that alone is alarming and a cause for concern.

Here's the situation in my eyes.
- Shaner is very ignorant and naive, and very malleable.
- Kirby, a mental deficient who is the conductor for this retard's trolling train, is now banned and has it out for me and the forum.
- Kirby has found good company.

I'm, at this point, mentally prepared for a mass exodus of anyone with a pufferfish avatar. I don't know how to resolve this issue in a way that is both healthy for the forum and agreeable for the people involved. Nothing about this thread has appealed to me and it continues to cause nothing but constant problems for me and the website. I'm debating if it creates more noise locked or unlocked.

I'm open to suggestions.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Shaner being the magnet for lolcows and halal I do agree with you, Null. There's just something really unhealthy about certain threads like now, especially if people have fucked off to an autistic dark shadow of kiwi farms.
Besides Puffers are like a joke that's gone on for long enough.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't mind seeing the thread locked as I think Len honestly gets dull outside of doxxing and legal shenanigans, but if people still want to discuss him then I don't see the problem with keeping the thread up. The biggest issue this thread has ever had that evolved beyond "I don't like this thread" is Len actually releasing personal information, and now that he's permabanned I trust the Kiwis here to not release anything incriminating that he puts up.

So I'd say leave it for the people who love Len, because at the end of the day a thread lives and dies on the cow's popularity, and if Len doesn't do anything interesting, this topic goes away without any intervention.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Shaner is very ignorant and naive, and very malleable.

The best description of Shaner is the old man swatting at the flies that wont leave him alone on a hot day.

I'm, at this point, mentally prepared for a mass exodus of anyone with a pufferfish avatar.
The puff's may have started with Shaner but they have gone beyond that, I'd say the Puffer fish is the farms other spirit animal.

I don't know how to resolve this issue in a way that is both healthy for the forum and agreeable for the people involved.

Simply don't try, honestly you can't please all people all the time. I'd move this thread to a less popular area like lolcow general and use that as some form of containment so it's not rising to the top all the time but for the interested people can still have some discussion. Even if that means creating a new thread with all the relevant information and locking this one and if necessary thread banning people who pull a Kirby.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Besides members have made a Shaner watching (Lenfanning?) group, so yeah.
I was thinking about this but I didn't know who I could put as admin for the group. @Adamska owns the Shaner group and I'm very happy with that.

This thread is now submerged. If you want to talk about Shaner, please join this group.

https://kiwifarms.net/groups/leonard-f-shaner-jr-fan-club.153/

(Edit: And I know the groups mod is a bit shit, bare with me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.