Leslie Eclaire / Richard Jones - Masturbating While Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetShrekt

kiwifarms.net
SyZJtDf.png

So I was having a look at Phil's Facebook friends and it seems that @LightningPrincess has rid himself of the bloated lard golem known as Phil. :story:

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Yea, Daniel Hong, Wilson Baylock, and Jose Ramos seem to be a misnomer, Phil is like the 21st-century version of the crazy dude who carries a wallet with the photos of professional models that came as a demo, claiming them as family, when anyone with two eyes in their head would know otherwise.

registereduser

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We highlight mostly the notorious and crazy cases, so that's good to keep in mind.
As for the latter part of the question, I think it's so that they can leech on the goodwill of the local transsexual support networks, that in the optimal case offers good peer guidance and support, but often has been hijacked by the crazy otherkin moonbat tranny cultists that we also highlight here. Without the support networks, many of these characters would basically be about as alone and reviled as Nick Bate.
No, I know there are legit transgendered people. I was poorly trying to make the same point @Asandy31 made. Whatever. I just think a lot of them are men that think life is super easy for women so they pretend to be trans women, which also allows them to exploit legit oppression against legit trans women for their own false narrative of victimization which then shields them from criticism.

Just noting there are transfolk who still support the Two Model theory.
Idk what that is.

Asandy31

kiwifarms.net
No, I know there are legit transgendered people. I was poorly trying to make the same point @Asandy31 made. Whatever. I just think a lot of them are men that think life is super easy for women so they pretend to be trans women, which also allows them to exploit legit oppression against legit trans women for their own false narrative of victimization which then shields them from criticism.

Idk what that is.

It's basically a model saying that transsexuality is sexual in nature and that dysphoria arises for homosexual males because they want to attract straight men (true transsexual). This model states that they feel dysphoria due to not having a female body, for some homosexual men who pose as transsexual women, this is true, but I believe there's a small subgroup of genuine transwomen who do feel a mind /body disconnect and it has nothing to do with their ability to pull dick. On the opposite spectrum under this model, heterosexual men transition because they are infused with a mixture of narcissism and paraphilia, instead, they project it on to themselves and have been known to sexually terrorize women and children(autogynepheliacs). I believe there's a bastardized subgroup of people under the heterosexual (autogynephelia title) like Chris, Leslie,Phil, and Kylie who are perverts and use the trans and woman umbrella to get attention, sex, pity, and the easy carefree life of a 1930s housewife....basically, they're just autogynephiliacs with autism. These autistic autogynephiliacs have no filter, so they cannot hide their pervertedness, unlike Bruce Jenner, who still does not hide it well either....putting on your daughter's silk panties...the fuck.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
SyZJtDf.png

So I was having a look at Phil's Facebook friends and it seems that @LightningPrincess has rid himself of the bloated lard golem known as Phil. :story:
Wait, so Phil has less FB friends than I have toes and fingers? Wow. Who are these people? Besides Daniel, Wilson, and Jose (who probably have no idea what they're getting into), we have a bunch of people that seem to be of Phil's trans-trender/SJW ilk (fake names like "Sunmoon" or "Sinnerceros", and Frankie Rowan, an effeminate-looking chap with a very visible mustache). We also have Casey, who looks like the exact type of person you'd want to keep your kids on the Internet away from, right down to being a shirtless fat guy with "pedo glasses". And any number of them could be undercover Kiwis.

Last edited:

Asandy31

kiwifarms.net
I just feel like taking a weed whacker to the butch version of Frida Khalo.

Butt Stuff

kiwifarms.net
He might even have a Wordpress site, who knows.

I dunno, that seems like a lot of effort on xir's part.

I still can't fathom how, for lack of a better term, "normal" Fire used to be. He had a job, a fiancee, hobbies, and fucked up opinions he used to shitpost on the internet- just like most people here.
Totally normal only to throw it all away to follow the siren's song of HRT, internet drama, and a rotating cast of weirdos.

And possibly avoid the sirens of the Duval County Sheriff's Department.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SyZJtDf.png

Wait, so Phil has less FB friends than I have toes and fingers? Wow. Who are these people? Besides Daniel, Wilson, and Jose (who probably have no idea what they're getting into)
Wilson is using a pic of Shaner. I think the "normal people" are probably all trolls.

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
Kim Sunmoon is a perfectly cromulent Korean name, and FWIW xe has friends that post on xir page in real actual Korean. Possibly a harbinger of Phil's coming DPRK turn, possibly just noise in the channel based on the SJW habit of friending any- and everyone.

Asandy31

kiwifarms.net
Education in America has officially reached the bottom of the barrel, then transitioned into a black hole

IHGkfav.jpg

yN434ms.png
Leslie has given me inspiration, If a child molesting autistic pervert with a forehead the size of mount fuji can slither their way into a public school due to a white man or woman with guilt issues exercising poor judgment, I can do anything.

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kim Sunmoon is a perfectly cromulent Korean name, and FWIW xe has friends that post on xir page in real actual Korean. Possibly a harbinger of Phil's coming DPRK turn, possibly just noise in the channel based on the SJW habit of friending any- and everyone.
"Xe"

"Xir"

You seem like an okay guy, so leave this shit at tumblr.

There is no "xe" or "xir"or "it", just "he" or "she".

Edit: Thank you Internet War Criminal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.