Leslie Eclaire / Richard Jones - Masturbating While Driving

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Education in America has officially reached the bottom of the barrel, then transitioned into a black hole

IHGkfav.jpg

yN434ms.png

I wonder how long before "it" gets fired for creeping on some students? :cryblood: Also how long until one of his students discover this page and how bad will his tard fit be when it gets around the school? With his internet presence it won't even take a ween for it to get around school but a student googling his name in a simple search.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long before "it" gets fired for creeping on some students? :cryblood: Also how long until one of his students discover this page and how bad will his tard fit be when it gets around the school? With his internet presence it won't even take a ween for it to get around school but a student googling his name in a simple search.
I think adding his current name of "Terra Jones" to the thread title would help increase awareness.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think adding his current name of "Terra Jones" to the thread title would help increase awareness.

Obviously someone has to post a link to this thread on the school's facebook

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The worst of which is that he provided alcohol to two minor (under 21) girls in an effort to get them drunk and have sex with them.

How old were these girls again?
And what's the age group that he's teaching now?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^-- I take this to mean policing other users for using the what you feel are the "wrong" pronouns is dumb no matter what side you're coming from

I take it to mean leave the tumblrina gendersmoothie bullshit at the door.

No it means do not derail threads with petty bs. A pedophile is back in a job around kids and some people feel the need to sperg about petty shit.

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
Well, I can see why somebody like this is attracted to a profession like teaching, which gives you access to children for 7 hours a day.

And he's only a sub too
:story:

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They were like 15 or something, they were definitely not over 18 but under 21. That's around the same time he had plans to start growing pot and shrooms.

He defended ardently Princess Maker 2 which features a naked 10 year old girl in a slave collar, it ended up being goldmined on SA and he pretended that it was a mistake and he wasn't into these things anymore but the folks at SS found out that he was still updating TVTropes pages of PM2 a decade later.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Gender policicing is bull since there's only three sexes,
Add it, and add special education teacher and location if you can

^-- I take this to mean policing other users for using the what you feel are the "wrong" pronouns is dumb no matter what side you're coming from

Agreed, the universe created 3 actual sexes and genders on earth for humans, males, females, and intersex, I respect true transsexuals, but I don't respect Tumblrina attention or cock seeking.

Last edited:

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the name of the school at which he's currently working?

Also, here's a pic from the last time he was teaching:
leslie eww.PNG

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

They were like 15 or something, they were definitely not over 18 but under 21. That's around the same time he had plans to start growing pot and shrooms.

As far as I can remember they were in the 16-17 age range and were still in high school. They didn't attend his school, but he found them on the internet and said he'd buy them alcohol and drive them around, and threw a tard tantrum when they played him like a fiddle and didn't fuck him.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the name of the school at which he's currently working?

Also, here's a pic from the last time he was teaching:
View attachment 71020
Autism: No one will sleep do the me because I'm balding and have nothing going, also Elliot Rodgers killed a bunch of peopl....I'd better become a woman. Same logic will tell him, No one will sleep with me, so I'd better fondle that vulnerable exceptional child drooling in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.