Let's assume gender is a social construct - just for funzies.

Anti Pedo Action

If you disagree with me, that means you're a...
kiwifarms.net
So let's start with the basic foundational assumption that gender is a socially constructed phenomenon. Your gender is how society perceives you on a sexual basis. Most basic is that a man having sex with women is straight while a man having sex with men is gay (the inverse is obviously true for women). But what about children? If an adult has sex with a child, we don't really question the gender of the child. Instead we simply note that the child was fucked. A child fucker is not seen by society as either gay or straight, they are pedophiles. So I think it can be safely concluded that "child" is a gender in its own right. Though if we did care about the gender of the child, but still cared about the fact that they are children, then "male/female child" would be the socially assigned gender. Now we can get intersectional. "Gender" can now be seen as a combination of identities.

If you like to fuck fat people, you are a chubby chaser. So fatness is a gender as well. If you like fucking niggers, you are a coalburner/oildriller [or my preferred term: negrophile]. This makes blackness a gender in the context of sexual association. What about ugly people? Nobody wants to have sex with them. Perhaps ugliness can be seen as a sort of antigender where the association with sex is negative. Clearly there's a lot of fun to be had with such a simple assumption.
So... let's have some fun.

Anti Pedo Action

kiwifarms.net
Let's assume that OP is a faggot.

We take OP, he's a faggot. He's sucks dicks for cash, he sucks dicks every time of everyday, and he makes gay threads like this. We must question: is he a FAGGOT?
Very interesting proposition. But I would disagree with your assessment that my thread is "gay." I don't think this thread is sexually attracted to men. If you have any evidence to corroborate this notion, I would happily accept it. But from what I understand, the thread only desired to fuck your mind. That makes it mindsexual. Clearly: it follows that "mind" is a gender. But what does a mind want to fuck? Anyone? Perhaps fucking a mind at all is an act of rape.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very interesting proposition. But I would disagree with your assessment that my thread is "gay." I don't think this thread is sexually attracted to men. If you have any evidence to corroborate this notion, I would happily accept it. But from what I understand, the thread only desired to fuck your mind. That makes it mindsexual. Clearly: it follows that "mind" is a gender. But what does a mind want to fuck? Anyone? Perhaps fucking a mind at all is an act of rape.
It is not the thread that is attracted to men. It is you that is attracted to men, my virtue of being OP, a faggot. You are threadsexual, thread is a gender after all. If the person making the thread is gay, then the thread itself is gay, therefore making you not only homosexual, but threadsexual.

Anti Pedo Action

kiwifarms.net
If the person making the thread is gay, then the thread itself is gay
now that's just absurd. Obviously, if a straight couple makes a baby, that baby isn't necessarily straight or gays would not exist. Now you're just smoking crack. Perhaps even fucking it. Are you cracksexual, sir?
edit: I also haven't fucked a thread in my life, thank you very much.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Christ on a crutch

Anti Pedo Action

kiwifarms.net
"Your gender is how society perceives you on a sexual basis." is incorrect, which is why the rest of your argument is so mind-boggling awful. Your gender is your X OR Y CHROMOSONES. :eli3:
You don't have to agree with a notion to run with it. Hell, the best refutation of an argument is to assume it's true and then run with it until a contradiction arises. "argumentum ad absurdum."

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Christ on a crutch

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
now that's just absurd. Obviously, if a straight couple makes a baby, that baby isn't necessarily straight or gays would not exist. Now you're just smoking crack. Perhaps even fucking it. Are you cracksexual, sir?
The baby can turn gay. The baby is born to be straight unless they are influenced otherwise.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Anti Pedo Action
Tags
None