Let's assume gender is a social construct - just for funzies.

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
You just activated my trap card!
Babies aren't straight or gay. They're babies, which we already established are their own gender. You can't be straight or gay if you're neither a man nor woman.
You got me; I unironically believe niggers and fatties constitute a gender.
Are you literally autistic?
Have you seen some of the retarded newfags that joined this summer? You wouldn't even be the most surprising dip shit of the summer dip shits.

Anti Pedo Action

If you disagree with me, that means you're a...
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen some of the retarded newfags that joined this summer? You wouldn't even be the most surprising dip shit of the summer dip shits.
I think it's great. The lower the average IQ gets, the closer I get to being average.

Jon Conroy

JON CONROY THE FLY BOY
kiwifarms.net
The idea of using Gender itself as a construct is a bit to broad. Gender norms on the other hand tend to be based more on societies notions of normal behavior. It would be then a socail construct. If it is a normal thing for people to have sex with the same gender in there society than that isn't looked down on. If the opposite is true than it is normal in its realm of reach. Honestly the United States has normalized transgnder and transsexuals thus making it a (still fridge) norm. Gender roles are constructs not gender archetypes.

Tags
None