Let's debate whether Yakub created white people by grafting a dog and a pig, or merely a dog and a rat. -

Aerilon6

Dr. Gaius Baltar
kiwifarms.net
Context where I got this thought-provoking question that philosophers are trying to find answer to for thousands of years:

yakub.png

Also for those who don't know who is Yakub:

In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race/white people. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true,[1] claiming that modern science is consistent with it.[2]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
kiwifarms.net
Nation of Islam? Didn't one of those guys just ram into a fence at DC while trying to kill some elected officials?

As for wypipo being skin grafted from pigs, most of us think it's true. Why else do they always eat ham at Easter? Jesus is reborn, and wypipo are celebrating being reborn by consuming the vessel that helped their rebirth.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Yakub was fed up with people making fun of his stupid ass egg head. I think the REAL question here is "was the invention of white people the ancient Scientist equivalent of a school shooting?"

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Yakub created you white cavebeasts out of decaying cat semen, a dolphin and a bipolar ape. He grafted the first Edomite with pig hair and screeched to the moon as djinns and efreets danced in the shadows. He knew well what malignant cancer he was creating!!!!

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love this part:

For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[8]

That's a neat trick, using dynamite thousands of years before Alfred Nobel invented it in 1867. That's right up there with Xenu having Douglas DC-8s. :story:

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
I love this part:

That's a neat trick, using dynamite thousands of years before Alfred Nobel invented it in 1867. That's right up there with Xenu having Douglas DC-8s. :story:

This is the wewuz crowd. The original kangs that came up with the pyramid spaceships and all that shit.

Plus we all know that Yakub time travelled and made aryans by collecting semen from Hitler and Nixon and combining it with his melanin powers, which he supercharged on some KFC and watermelon and washed it down with Koolaid.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
yakub fucking stole my melanin to fuel his ratchet ass moon rocket I now begin to die instantly upon direct contact with sunlight like a god damn vampire
yakub created the sickening website 'blacked' which shows noble black men having sex with worthless white whores. I have watched every episode in order solely to intuit yakub's secret plot and codes hidden within.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows blacks can't afford online
Nah, we on the hunt for white prey to burst right open, money is no object for the 'wreckin' cru', the Biden administration pays for 'cross-cultural emotional relevance' or some shit. So you see, trick, we been paid to fuck white hoes like you in the name of national cohesion. Open up!

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
It’s pretty clear wh*toids are the result of the grafting of chimpanzees and various other species, possibly wild dogs but more likely other primates.

Wh*toids don’t have anything in common with pigs, and anyone who says they do has never seen what a feral boar looks like.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
It’s pretty clear wh*toids are the result of the grafting of chimpanzees and various other species, possibly wild dogs but more likely other primates.

Wh*toids don’t have anything in common with pigs, and anyone who says they do has never seen what a feral boar looks like.
Yeah, only black men and women are gods, the first life on earth, scientists embodying street knowledge using supreme mathematics. wypipo are just friction we use for our dicks.