Let's Sperg Let's experience Pokémon Whack Version.(ScreenShot LP) - Deviantart/Tumbler wet dream. The opposite of dexit.

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Mini-Episode 32: Training up our team for the big fight, and exploring some side islands.

Screenshot_1.png

I want to diversify our team types and show off Poor beta for once. So I am replaceing the touhou with him.

Screenshot_2.png

Here our current team I am going to train up for the first next real update.

Screenshot_3.png

Get this, despite the "pokemon" on witch lsland only being around low 20's they give out really good EXP. About the same or more then a lot of the pokemon we could be fighting just by surfing on route 7 who are all in the 30's. And these are also quicker to beat.

But right now I am only going to train here till I find and catch that bat fucker who ran away.

Screenshot_5.png

And despite how last time, it took me over 50+ battle to find him once. HE SHOWS UP AS THE SECOND RANDOM ENCOUNTER.

Screenshot_6.png

Let me tell you, he not a happy fellow.

Screenshot_7.png

He might also be a furry.

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Another underage child to add to my collection. Not that I am a kidnapper or anything.

Screenshot_9.png

Thankfully we don't have to worry about him going to a FEIestAAAAAA.

A real classic video I watch once a year when I remember it.

Screenshot_10.png

The name is just a tempt till I think of a better name, or you guys come up with a good name.

Half tempted to name him after that video.

Which such classic names such as.
Casey
Arriba!
FeIeStA
Lactose intolerance.
Screenshot_11.png

Because we got him so fast, let's check out some more of the side content as I slowly level up the pokemon.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

This is the smallest of the three islands we will see this update.

Screenshot_14.png

Depending on if we come here during the day or night Which of the two eon pokemon show up. You can get both if you want.

I do like Latias more then the other, but We are already stuffed full of mythical, and legendary pokemon.
And we still have more of them to find. I plan to mostly stick to the new fakemon legendary/mythic pokemon at this point, because FUCK THE 0.3% CATCH RATE. Unless it's a regi. I want the whole collection of those.

Screenshot_15.png

Let's find out what the second island(s) is.

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Thank you voice in my head for telling me To come back later, saved me trouble of bumping my face into this rock for the rest of my life.

Seriously only way I can picture how the game telling us to come back later once we beat 7th gym would work.

Screenshot_19.png

There more here then this one cave, we got to surf for the rest.

Screenshot_20.png

We have three to explore, I am going to start with the left most cave.

Screenshot_21.png

We can find electric types here. All real pokemon sadly.
Screenshot_22.png

Right above the way we came in is a item tucked away in this corner.

Screenshot_23.png

THUNDER. THUNDER? THUNDER! THUNDER CATS HO!

Been waiting to make that reference for months now.

Screenshot_24.png

Hmmm a island that is full of electric vanilla pokemon. Must be what ever mythic/legendary here is also that type.

This leaves us with 5 possible pokemon as of the making of this post. (Not counting the regi one because they have it's own island to find those fucks on).

Screenshot_25.png

Oh it's zapfuck. Don't need it.

Screenshot_26.png

The middle cave entrance leads us to flame island. This place is also full of vanilla fire ty-

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_1.png
:Ahhhhhhhhh!
Screenshot_1.png
: Not a kidnapper, Not a Kidnapper, Not a Kidnapper.

Screenshot_28.png

After that random encounter with a wild growlithe, beta has learned how to harness AncientPower.

For some reason?

We get rid of vinewhip.

Screenshot_29.png

I just wanted to point out that this pokemons sprite is just a cutout 3d model from the real games. I thought you might enjoy the janky look of it.

Screenshot_30.png

Screenshot_31.png

We find both Y and X in this one pokeball.

Y.png

Y
Y Dex.png

X.png

X
X dex.png
Screenshot_33.png

No joke, the first encounter I get after nabbing the Megastones is a ponyta. I don't think I care enough to get one for the mega. But, If it survives this one attack, I'll catch it.

Screenshot_34.png

No Dice for this ponyta.

Screenshot_35.png

Mega pyro.png

Screenshot_36.png

Yup another legendary bird. Kind of funny how trainers are meant to be cooming over just meeting a legendary because how rare they, and one of a kind in the lore they are , but for deviant it's just another Tuesday at this point.
It isn't as much of a problem in vanilla games as the roaster of legendary pokemon you can catch isn't too high most of the time, and/or locked behind real world events.

Funny thing is there was like one or two, or even more vanilla mythical pokemon I have skipped showing where to find because they just vanilla pokemon, and the place they are hidden isn't used for anything but them.

Screenshot_37.png

Anyway the last island is ice themed. Boy howdy I sure wonder what legendary we will find here.

Screenshot_38.png

Po also evos thanks to a levelup.

Screenshot_39.png

Screenshot_40.png

It's time to DIGIVOLVE!

Screenshot_41.png

Screenshot_42.png

You can see why this Mega is the mascot of this game. Look at this smug fucking back sprite.

Screenshot_43.png

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_44.png

She gets a very nice healthy boots in stats.

Screenshot_45.png

Hey we found the empty lifeless shell of what used to be a company good at making game.

Screenshot_47.png

Thankfully they have not yet thought of making a evo for Articuno using the coom stone, called Articoomo.

But now that I had the horrible idea of making that joke, it might one day happen, pray it never does.

Screenshot_48.png

Our last island stop for the update is the prehistoric island. We will check the regi island in a later update.

Screenshot_49.png

Screenshot_50.png

Screenshot_51.png

Screenshot_52.png

Screenshot_53.png

Mandatory JP theme.

Screenshot_54.png

If we sneak our way over here.

Screenshot_55.png

Screenshot_56.png

Mega crad.png

mega arm.png

These look really good compared to some of the megas we have seen.

Screenshot_57.png

We can catch some vanilla pokemon related to the theme of this island in here.

Screenshot_58.png

By surfing/fishing
Screenshot_59.png

Or by walking around.

Too lazy to find out all the ones that show up here.

Screenshot_60.png

And as we beat up helpless pokemon who was just brought back to life Beta learns sweet scent. With moulder being our poison giving undead monster we wont need the powder.

Screenshot_61.png

mega re.png

That's the look you give someone when you accidentally find out what degenerate shit they are into.

Screenshot_62.png

It's kind of like we went on a sight seeing vacation after that nazi nut beat up last episode.

Screenshot_63.png

Just don't let the helix fossil nuts know you have the god they worship caged up. Pretty sure they burn down the whole park with a flareon.

Screenshot_64.png

I still think Kabuto is the cutest of all the fossil pokemon. That is until you evo it, and it just becomes rock/water Scyther bootleg.

Screenshot_65.png

Ohhh I wonder whats inside.

Screenshot_66.png

Oh nothing in here, and the pokemon in the grass is the same shit I find outside this exhibit.

Anyway back to witch island for the rest of the levels.

Screenshot_67.png

We don't take this We already have enough moves that make us faster.

Screenshot_68.png

I don't want to think of how this would even work with how Beta looks. But It's better then razor.

Screenshot_69.png

At this point, our little doofy food destroyer is so fast that We don't need quick attack, so We are going to replace it.

Screenshot_70.png

Isn't that every move given how beta looks like it is going to kneel over dead walking?
It's better then sweet scent atleast.

Screenshot_71.png

I find Petal dance more useful then AP so I replace that with it.

Screenshot_72.png

We don't need it.

Screenshot_73.png

Or this, no matter how funny the image in my mind how this would look. Pretty sure there art of bowsette playing rough somewhere on the internet. If you know what I mean.

Screenshot_74.png

And here are the levels for our team. Next Update we will punch a nazi.

Screenshot_75.png

Side note did I point out how the stairs on witch island for some reason has a reflection like a puddle?
If not here ya go it's a thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_36.png
    Screenshot_36.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_47.png
    Screenshot_47.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 15

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Hey we found the empty lifeless shell of what used to be a company good at making game.
It honestly took me a second there to get the reference, because my brain for some reason was stuck on you were talking about Gamefreak.

I really like Fakemon, and on paper this game is so loaded up that I could do a new team every gym and not touch half of the Pokemon available, but the shitty half assed art really sucks me out of it.

Maybe some day the spriters will finally catch up and I'll give it a play through. Until then, in glad you're playing it so I don't have to.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
I really like Fakemon, and on paper this game is so loaded up that I could do a new team every gym and not touch half of the Pokemon available.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't even touch 95% of them.

As of this post, and counting the vanilla pokemon in this fan game.

There are currently. 4641 pokemon in the dex.

And there a ton you can't even get outside of wondertrade having mercy on you.

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
I too want articoomo to become a reality, please internet make it real, bring more atrocities to chuckles doorstep to keep him awake at night.

Edit: Now that I think about what you said of kabutops evolution what if kabu is the predecessor of scyther :thinking:

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Now that I think about what you said of kabutops evolution what if kabu is the predecessor of scyther :thinking:
Could well be, but I have the feeling the devs on gen 1 was running out of ideas for 151 pokemon and took a few short cuts for the first gen.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
god dammit just when I had gotten the JP Harmonica theme out of my head you go and remind me :P
I like the dig at blizzard and, Mega Relicanth, I also like Mega Rapidash Y and the dumb pokédex reference

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Episode 33 : Punch a Nazi.

Before the Main event we have one more short side thing. I've been putting this off because aside from some Evo stone, the "reward" for going here is a vanilla mythic. And we already know how I am getting meh at this point by those.
Screenshot_1.png

After beating the zombie gym, a strange black square shows up behind this house in rekt town.

Screenshot_2.png

This is the shadow cavern. Despite being a place that follows the "type name, cavern" line of naming.

There are no pokemon here of the shadow type. That's mainly because shadow is a new type, reserved for very Special type of pokemon.

Screenshot_3.png

There are no random encounters here as well, that's because the challenge is FUCKING INVISIBLE WALL MAZE, In a dark room.
Some of those black tiles are walls, some are just floors you can walk right on.

I hate invisible wall mazes. So I am just going to have the editor open to cheat it. Sorry BlowDryGuy(The creator of this fan game), on the off chance you start reading this LP again, but Even I have my limits for what autism I am willing to put up with.

Screenshot_4.png

We can also find some goodies just scattered about.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

This one can go right and fuck off, If I didn't have the editor open I don't think I would have gotten it. :story:

Screenshot_9.png

Here the hidden mythic here, for any of you viewers at home who decides to play this game, and want this mythic. At the start go right follow the top wall to the right wall, and follow the right wall down. Ba Da Boom, Ba Da Bing.

But what possible vanilla pokemon could be in a place with the name Shadow?

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Cute pokemon from a gen I have no interest in.

Screenshot_11-2.png

Not cute enough for me to work with that catch rate.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Do we ran away, but it says the marshadow did?

Screenshot_14.png

But it doesn't disappear, maybe even it is confused by this maze and is stuck.
Anyway onto the main event.

Screenshot_15.png

This nazi fuck.

Who needs a walk cycle.gif

I didn't show this off before, but he has no walk cycle, he just teleports at you MENACINGLY!

Screenshot_16.png

His theme is apparently the nazi anthem according to the editor.

It might even just be the one from that video.
Screenshot_17.png

wack admin.png
: Pack for Hanozer peading Schveinhund?

Screenshot_1.png
: Can you speak English, I can barely understand you pass that thick accent, half the what you saying I can barely understand. I am ten after all. At least I think I am.
wack admin.png
:Zee German accent is zee master race of Haccents, zis is how Hefferyone vill sbeak ven our masderblan is comblete.
Screenshot_1.png
: Looks like I am going to need to do a Captain America #1 on you.

Screenshot_18.png

(Sidenote: I didn't rename him to Defagger yet, because I was saving it as a reward for getting to the next city.)

Of course the nazi sends out his minecraft OC first.

Screenshot_19.png

But a nice Liberal application of GREASED LIGHTNING. Ought put a end to it.

Screenshot_20.png

If we had one more level it would have oneshot it.

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Healing your pokemon with potions during a battle? That's illegal.
wack admin.png
: Vu do it all zee time, vu vack hybocrite Schveinhund.
Screenshot_1.png
: I am also the protagonist so I am allowed to do illegal shit. Such as breaking into houses and stealing items not nailed down.
Screenshot_1.png
: You are also a nazi, so I am morally right.

Screenshot_22.png

Screenshot_23.png

I don't think creeposs even used any attacks to do damage. Its face is the face of someone who only wants a friend. Too bad it's working for a nazi and has to die.

Screenshot_24.png

Oh no not again. He sending out the one we lost to early. THE AI IS LEARNING.

Screenshot_25.png

But we have a secret weapon.

wack admin.png
: Christ in a hand basket what the hell did you do to that pokemon?
Screenshot_1.png
: I evolved it? Nothing special about evolving a pokemon.
wack admin.png
: It looks like you put it in a easy bake oven, and left it to sit there for a few days with it turned on.

Screenshot_1.png
: Hey wait a second, what happen to the German accent?

wack admin.png
: Nozing haben to it Schveinhund.

Screenshot_26.png

Let's abuse sleep like saplom abused us last time.

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Does this mean Saplom is his ace pokemon? DID WE JUST MADE HIM WASTE A FULL HEAL WITH SLEEP?

I thought deviant sucked at pokemon battling, but we haven't wasted a full heal like that before.

Screenshot_29.png

It also means we get a turn to. I guess grow parts of beta bodies that are melted and missing.
Screenshot_30.png

We also put the enemy back to sleep, because fuck this guy, eat our bullshit status move.

Screenshot_32.png

Time to see how good our poor abomination of evolution does when we force it to use it's newly grown legs to charge.

Screenshot_34.png

Hell of a lot less then I thought it would do.

Screenshot_35.png

Also caused a sand storm. Not quite sure why, maybe it had a capsule that broke.

Screenshot_36.png

Time for our MOST POWERFUL MOVE.

Screenshot_37.png

index.jpg

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. Let's change our pokemon before it wakes up.

Screenshot_38.png

Aw shit. At least we are the same level, I am sure it wont be as bad as last time.

Screenshot_40.png

See not quite as bad, We still live by 6.
Screenshot_41.png

And so the Gaybowser who cheated death in a pokemon battle outside of her respected fandom.

Screenshot_42.png

Didn't cheat death again.

Screenshot_43.png

It's time for our best girl to put this bootleg final fantasy monster in its place.

Screenshot_44.png

I want to lower its attack first.

Screenshot_45.png

I don't trust that saplom wont find some way to screw me over otherwise.

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_47.png

Thankfully it seems that helped us a lot. It's not oneshotting our poor hungry good girl.

Screenshot_48.png

No way this will miss, look how massive saplom is.

Screenshot_49.png

Arceus damn it.

Screenshot_50.png

That's a rip for for another pokemon.

Screenshot_51.png

Is what I would say, but apparently Darwinism is also the courier. Seriously what are the odds she lives with one hp.

Screenshot_52.png

Let's find out how much dive is going to do.

Screenshot_53.png

Hell of a lot, but not enough. To think if the first attack didn't miss, I could in full do the whole FONV ending meme. Arceus Damn 95% capped vats hit chance screwed Darwinism over.

Screenshot_54.png

And just to add salt to the wound uses the not very effective attack.

Screenshot_55.png

Just more salt to the wound given what darwinism specialized in.

Screenshot_56.png

Screenshot_57.png

This is deviant forgetting basic type Immunity.

Screenshot_58.png

Remind you're self that, overconfidence can be a slow and insidious killer

Screenshot_59.png

Screenshot_60.png

Screenshot_61.png

Well that sours my milk.

Screenshot_62.png

It's time for scoully to yuck it up.

Screenshot_63.png

Screenshot_64.png

I will say that the level being higher really saved us here.

Screenshot_65.png

Looks like we WASTED that saplom.

Screenshot_66.png

wack admin.png
: ZEE GERMAN BLITZKRIEG VILL PE ZEE END OF VU.
Screenshot_1.png
: You do remember I already won this match up last time with a lower level?

wack admin.png
: Nonzenze schveinhund, zee german tank is zee finest tanks around. Vu haffe nein hobes for peading it.

Screenshot_67.png

This hits, but he switches deino out next turn before I defeat it.

Screenshot_68.png

His second to last new pokemon which we didn't get to see do to his ace beating us.

Screenshot_69.png

Yeah this is a bad match up so I pull a scared nazi, and change our pokemon as well.

Screenshot_70.png

Hahaah he thinks a Iron defense will save him.

Screenshot_71.png

Time we make like a 1989 pinball machine and shake the earth.

Screenshot_72.png

But first it's time to DNA DIGIVOL!

Screenshot_73.png

Screenshot_74.png

And by pure accident It turns out to be super effective. I literally always forget to look at the type chart. ( Do you blame me with how massive it is?)

Screenshot_75.png

Screenshot_76.png

Screenshot_77.png

Screenshot_78.png

PO boy worked so far so might as well keep using her.

Screenshot_79.png

Screenshot_80.png

KEKW.gif

Screenshot_81.png

Any excuse to use the overused jojo meme videos is good enough for me.
(side note looking for a jojo steam roller meme videod lead me down a road where I wasted 10-20 minutes just watching videos of steam rollers rolling stuff over.)

Screenshot_82.png

Boy howdy I think po boy the real Behemoth in this match up.

Screenshot_83.png

Screenshot_84.png

Screenshot_85.png

Screenshot_86.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Get bent you nazi fuck.

wack admin.png
: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN.
Screenshot_87.png

Funny thing is, given how bad I am at pokemon, that is completely right it was all luck.

Screenshot_88.png

Weirdly we don't have to talk to him, we could easily move pass him and just leave.

Screenshot_89.png

Screenshot_90.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Seriously where did the german accent go? Don't tell me you was faking it the whole time.
wack admin.png
:N-No.Maybe.
Screenshot_1.png
: So you was just role playing a nazi this whole time? That more autistic then me, and I am autistic enough that people enjoy watching making fun of me.

Screenshot_91.png

But wait if this wasn't a base, then how can you call that the other base if that's the only base we know of. Sorry, sorry going on a rant again about nonsense that I am likely wrong about. Please be patient I have autism, probably.

Screenshot_92.png

Screenshot_93.png

Screenshot_94.png

I like to think that before He left, we punched him in the face for being a nazi role player. Only thing worse then a nazi is someone pretending to be one.

It also gives me a reason to link this banger.

Screenshot_95.png

The update a little too short, so Let's keep going.

Screenshot_96.png

Oh no don't tell me another forced battle. Better revive and heal up our pokemon.

Screenshot_97.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Literally who?
Screenshot_98.png

Screenshot_1.png
: I didn't ask you anything like that, but that wont stop you from pretending we are friends.

Screenshot_99.png

Oh God not this shit again.

Screenshot_100.png

Character development??? I guess.

Screenshot_101.png

Screenshot_102.png

Screenshot_103.png

Screenshot_104.png

Makes you wonder how the cops don't know about these, and putting a stop to them.

But then again, they are also accusing what might be a ten year old with a ambiguous gender that they are a kidnapper.And then also trying to murder the kid they said was kidnapped. So maybe they all just dirty cops. Where is sargon when you need xe.

Screenshot_105.png

Screenshot_106.png

Screenshot_1.png
: Cool Story, don't care, Can I go now?

Screenshot_107.png

Screenshot_1.png
: What about my actions so far make you think I even care about who you are? I JUST WANT TO DO THE GYMS AND BECOME A POKEMON MASTER.

Screenshot_108.png

For anyone who has already forgotten who this literal who is, we battled, and won against her in the basement of a mart months back before the coma.

Also really funny how close the name is to the girl from reborn. It's purely a coincidence, but the world works in weird ways

Screenshot_109.png

Screenshot_1.png
: You know what, since you didn't rush at me and demand a battle, I'll do it this once for you.

Screenshot_110.png

MS paint sprite art always gives me a chuckle when it is placed right next to the newer art.

Screenshot_111.png

If you really want to get into it, Anne is the second "rival". I put rival in quotes, because I doubt any of us see her, or the painter kid as a real rival to deviant. Cops are more of a rival then these chumps.

Screenshot_112.png

I like the old sprite for this guy much more.
Cummun.png

I find it more easy on my eyes, and I can make out what the hell it is.

Don't get me wrong the new art rocks, but it took me more then a minute to make out what the hell the new art was meant to be.

Screenshot_113.png

Pretty fast pokemon as well. You could say it is speed.

Screenshot_114.png

Thankfully it will take more then that to knock the wind out of this sail.

Let's show it who is boss by BRING DOWN THE LIGHTING.

Screenshot_115.png

aw shit.gif

I swear these two back to back trainers are designed to fuck over this legendary.

Screenshot_116.png

Screenshot_117.png

So I guess we are stuck spamming SP.

Screenshot_118.png

Of course this means the enemy has to switch pokemon out.
Screenshot_119.png

Shouldn't be a problem I just need spam electric type moves. I have never played gen 4, but I am sure this will perfectly work out for me. What are the odds this pokemon is a type that is immune to my attacks.
Screenshot_121.png

Screenshot_122.png

Screenshot_123.png

Joking about the PTSD gen 4 players have aside. We still have SP as a back up.

Screenshot_124.png

Screenshot_125.png

Well shit.

Screenshot_126.png

Back up plan time.

Anne.png
: What the hell, is that a human head inside that pokemon's mouth?
Screenshot_1.png
:Get on my bad side, you get fed to Scoully.
Anne.png
: Duly noted.

Screenshot_127.png

Smart move.

Screenshot_128.png

But it was a real WASTE of a potion give what type of moves we have.

Screenshot_129.png

Screenshot_130.png

Gabite has Female version of balls of steal to be willing to touch scoully.

Screenshot_131.png

Better send that gabite to a hospital in a GTA game, because it got WASTED.

Okay okay I'll stop over using that one.

Screenshot_132.png

Screenshot_133.png

Screenshot_134.png

We use the only normal move she knows. That teach anne for having such clouded judgement, and asking us for a battle.
Screenshot_135.png

Screenshot_136.png

We happen to have a counter to water types.

Screenshot_137.png

Anne.png
: Time out time out. What the hell.
Screenshot_1.png
: What is it this time? Are you going to tell me how messed up he looks?
Anne.png
: No,I uh-
Screenshot_1.png
: Are you going to insult the way he turned out after he evolved, Like I already somehow didn't know that, and what pain he is likely in.

Anne.png
: ....

Screenshot_138.png

Tried and true sleep tactic.

Screenshot_139.png

A real sleeper of a attack eh.

Screenshot_140.png

Oh no a water type move.

Screenshot_141.png

Anyway I started sleep powder blasting.

Screenshot_143.png

I don't know what worse, the horrible head canon that this makes him grow really unstable jelly legs, or that he loses those jelly legs after each battle and we force him to regrow them.

Screenshot_144.png

Or whats even worse if we force Beta to dance with those. How much pain do you think the poor thing is in?

Screenshot_145.png

Like a gas leak, we quietly kill it as it sleeps. I guess that makes Beta A Mr Sand Man.

Just wanted a reason to recommend this remix.

Screenshot_146.png

Because petal dance keeps going we don't get a option to switch. Say hello to yet another new eevee evolve. There are still a ton more we haven't seen.

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_148.png

You don't mess with beta when he is dancing in pain with his new legs. He hits like a truck.
It lasts for one more round ending Apple's new EeveePhone . Poor anne going to have to throw it away, and buy a new one, else they make her pay half the cost and claim it not working do to water damage.

Screenshot_150.png

Confusion means nothing when we won.

Screenshot_151.png

Screenshot_152.png

Screenshot_153.png

Screenshot_154.png

You know it's a terrble excuse the nazi role player had a better one.

Screenshot_155.png

Screenshot_1.png
: That reminds me how did you get pass that fake nazi?
Anne.png
: He wanted to battle me, I just punched him and ran.

That is my head canon on why the battle sprite looks like he was bleeding from the side of the head.

Screenshot_156.png

Screenshot_157.png

Screenshot_158.png

Anne.png
: You should add me on Social Media, so we can keep in touch on what we find.

Screenshot_1.png
: The hell a social Media?
Anne.png
: What do you mean, I see you posting on it all the time. You are Deviant420 right?

Screenshot_1.png
: You know I've been in a coma for literal months.

Next time We get to a PC, we should find out what this social media nonsense is about.
Screenshot_159.png

That how we get the new Evo for Dewgong. I might show it off if I ever feel like catching one.

Screenshot_160.png

Another day, another battle junkie assuming just because we lock eyes we want to battle.

Screenshot_161.png

Screenshot_162.png

I only revived defagger so this might be trouble with that level diff.

Screenshot_163.png

Screenshot_164.png

Thankfully it didn't kill us, just a very close call again. and our lighting ONESHOTS IT.
Screenshot_165.png

My eye twitches every time it's this close to a level.

Screenshot_166.png

Screenshot_167.png

You know the plan by now

Screenshot_168.png

Needless to say we earthquake a second time afterwards for the win.
Screenshot_169.png

Screenshot_170.png

Screenshot_171.png

I agree it can be fun.

Screenshot_172.png

Screenshot_173.png

cap mega.png

We have this pokemon I think. We literally have so many pokemon at this point I am beginning to forget the ones we own. I think the flying Dutchman glow is a nice touch for a ghost ship.

oct mega.png

Meh just more of the same as non evo. But this time someone painted it.

Screenshot_174.png

WE MADE IT. Huzzah! And all it took was accidentally stopping a gang war.

Screenshot_175.png

confused.gif

Feels like the motto for all the towns.

Screenshot_176.png

We found the PC by taking a right, and we should end the update here.
SM.png

(Please note I have never in the life of me used Facebook or really any social media outside of youtube so I have no idea how it should look, faked or not.)
(SideNote: I also at one point planned to edit face sprites for talking but decided against it as I found it too much work, and didn't fit how this LP is more towards the Low effect memey side of LPs.)

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Sorry BlowDryGuy(The creator of this fan game), on the off chance you start reading this LP again
wait he was reading this? is he enjoying your LP?
Where is sargon when you need xe.
Sargon joined a criminal gang group of peaceful protesters, and is doing peaceful things with them.

I'm jealous that you can Mega Evolve while I have to wait 80% of the game in order to be able to.
So Deviant was being impersonated, the plot thickens.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
wait he was reading this? is he enjoying your LP?
He was before I took the long break reading it on the Wack discord. He found it because it came up on google when you type in pokemon wack and LP together. Was he enjoying it? I don't remember, but he did make a comment on the discord at the fact the touhou I got from wondertrade was a fucking shiny.

I am not going to go tell them I started up the again, as I am not too big on Promoting my autism everywhere like some kind of youtube content creator might be.

Sargon joined a criminal gang group of peaceful protesters, and is doing peaceful things with them.

I'm jealous that you can Mega Evolve while I have to wait 80% of the game in order to be able to.
So Deviant was being impersonated, the plot thickens.
I kind of forget I can do that most of the time. Truthfully it really show how little I have played gens past 3.

Oh also some megas can be made permanent with a very rare stone. While some pokemon who don't have megas can have the same stone permanently Gigantmax (minus the moves you get from Gmaxing in gen 8 ). With that same stone.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Episode 33 : Punch a Nazi.

Before the Main event we have one more short side thing. I've been putting this off because aside from some Evo stone, the "reward" for going here is a vanilla mythic. And we already know how I am getting meh at this point by those.
View attachment 1984751
After beating the zombie gym, a strange black square shows up behind this house in rekt town.

View attachment 1984759
This is the shadow cavern. Despite being a place that follows the "type name, cavern" line of naming.

There are no pokemon here of the shadow type. That's mainly because shadow is a new type, reserved for very Special type of pokemon.

View attachment 1984783
There are no random encounters here as well, that's because the challenge is FUCKING INVISIBLE WALL MAZE, In a dark room.
Some of those black tiles are walls, some are just floors you can walk right on.

I hate invisible wall mazes. So I am just going to have the editor open to cheat it. Sorry BlowDryGuy(The creator of this fan game), on the off chance you start reading this LP again, but Even I have my limits for what autism I am willing to put up with.

View attachment 1984784
We can also find some goodies just scattered about.

View attachment 1984787
View attachment 1984788
View attachment 1984789
View attachment 1984790
This one can go right and fuck off, If I didn't have the editor open I don't think I would have gotten it. :story:

View attachment 1984791
Here the hidden mythic here, for any of you viewers at home who decides to play this game, and want this mythic. At the start go right follow the top wall to the right wall, and follow the right wall down. Ba Da Boom, Ba Da Bing.

But what possible vanilla pokemon could be in a place with the name Shadow?

View attachment 1984792
View attachment 1984801
Cute pokemon from a gen I have no interest in.

View attachment 1984809
Not cute enough for me to work with that catch rate.

View attachment 1984811
View attachment 1984812
Do we ran away, but it says the marshadow did?

View attachment 1984814
But it doesn't disappear, maybe even it is confused by this maze and is stuck.
Anyway onto the main event.

View attachment 1984815
This nazi fuck.

View attachment 1984817
I didn't show this off before, but he has no walk cycle, he just teleports at you MENACINGLY!

View attachment 1984830
His theme is apparently the nazi anthem according to the editor.

It might even just be the one from that video.
View attachment 1984837
View attachment 1984862: Pack for Hanozer peading Schveinhund?

View attachment 1984863: Can you speak English, I can barely understand you pass that thick accent, half the what you saying I can barely understand. I am ten after all. At least I think I am.
View attachment 1984869:Zee German accent is zee master race of Haccents, zis is how Hefferyone vill sbeak ven our masderblan is comblete.
View attachment 1984870: Looks like I am going to need to do a Captain America #1 on you.

View attachment 1984873
(Sidenote: I didn't rename him to Defagger yet, because I was saving it as a reward for getting to the next city.)

Of course the nazi sends out his minecraft OC first.

View attachment 1984877
But a nice Liberal application of GREASED LIGHTNING. Ought put a end to it.

View attachment 1984876
If we had one more level it would have oneshot it.

View attachment 1984880
View attachment 1984881: Healing your pokemon with potions during a battle? That's illegal.
View attachment 1984882: Vu do it all zee time, vu vack hybocrite Schveinhund.
View attachment 1984884: I am also the protagonist so I am allowed to do illegal shit. Such as breaking into houses and stealing items not nailed down.
View attachment 1984891: You are also a nazi, so I am morally right.

View attachment 1984893
View attachment 1984895
I don't think creeposs even used any attacks to do damage. Its face is the face of someone who only wants a friend. Too bad it's working for a nazi and has to die.

View attachment 1984898
Oh no not again. He sending out the one we lost to early. THE AI IS LEARNING.

View attachment 1984902
But we have a secret weapon.

View attachment 1984903: Christ in a hand basket what the hell did you do to that pokemon?
View attachment 1984908: I evolved it? Nothing special about evolving a pokemon.
View attachment 1984911: It looks like you put it in a easy bake oven, and left it to sit there for a few days with it turned on.

View attachment 1984912: Hey wait a second, what happen to the German accent?

View attachment 1984913: Nozing haben to it Schveinhund.

View attachment 1984915
Let's abuse sleep like saplom abused us last time.

View attachment 1984919
View attachment 1984920
Does this mean Saplom is his ace pokemon? DID WE JUST MADE HIM WASTE A FULL HEAL WITH SLEEP?

I thought deviant sucked at pokemon battling, but we haven't wasted a full heal like that before.

View attachment 1984932
It also means we get a turn to. I guess grow parts of beta bodies that are melted and missing.
View attachment 1984939
We also put the enemy back to sleep, because fuck this guy, eat our bullshit status move.

View attachment 1984942
Time to see how good our poor abomination of evolution does when we force it to use it's newly grown legs to charge.

View attachment 1984944
Hell of a lot less then I thought it would do.

View attachment 1984945
Also caused a sand storm. Not quite sure why, maybe it had a capsule that broke.

View attachment 1984947
Time for our MOST POWERFUL MOVE.

View attachment 1984950
View attachment 1984952
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. Let's change our pokemon before it wakes up.

View attachment 1984954
Aw shit. At least we are the same level, I am sure it wont be as bad as last time.

View attachment 1984958
See not quite as bad, We still live by 6.
View attachment 1984959
And so the Gaybowser who cheated death in a pokemon battle outside of her respected fandom.

View attachment 1984968
Didn't cheat death again.

View attachment 1984972
It's time for our best girl to put this bootleg final fantasy monster in its place.

View attachment 1984975
I want to lower its attack first.

View attachment 1984976
I don't trust that saplom wont find some way to screw me over otherwise.

View attachment 1984979
View attachment 1984980
Thankfully it seems that helped us a lot. It's not oneshotting our poor hungry good girl.

View attachment 1984982
No way this will miss, look how massive saplom is.

View attachment 1984983
Arceus damn it.

View attachment 1984985
That's a rip for for another pokemon.

View attachment 1984987
Is what I would say, but apparently Darwinism is also the courier. Seriously what are the odds she lives with one hp.

View attachment 1984990
Let's find out how much dive is going to do.

View attachment 1984991
Hell of a lot, but not enough. To think if the first attack didn't miss, I could in full do the whole FONV ending meme. Arceus Damn 95% capped vats hit chance screwed Darwinism over.

View attachment 1984997
And just to add salt to the wound uses the not very effective attack.

View attachment 1984998
Just more salt to the wound given what darwinism specialized in.

View attachment 1985001

View attachment 1985015
This is deviant forgetting basic type Immunity.

View attachment 1985019

Remind you're self that, overconfidence can be a slow and insidious killer

View attachment 1985025
View attachment 1985028
View attachment 1985030
Well that sours my milk.

View attachment 1985034
It's time for scoully to yuck it up.

View attachment 1985035
View attachment 1985036
I will say that the level being higher really saved us here.

View attachment 1985038
Looks like we WASTED that saplom.

View attachment 1985040
View attachment 1985041: ZEE GERMAN BLITZKRIEG VILL PE ZEE END OF VU.
View attachment 1985046: You do remember I already won this match up last time with a lower level?

View attachment 1985051: Nonzenze schveinhund, zee german tank is zee finest tanks around. Vu haffe nein hobes for peading it.

View attachment 1985058
This hits, but he switches deino out next turn before I defeat it.

View attachment 1985059
His second to last new pokemon which we didn't get to see do to his ace beating us.

View attachment 1985061
Yeah this is a bad match up so I pull a scared nazi, and change our pokemon as well.

View attachment 1985064
Hahaah he thinks a Iron defense will save him.

View attachment 1985066
Time we make like a 1989 pinball machine and shake the earth.

View attachment 1985067
But first it's time to DNA DIGIVOL!

View attachment 1985070
View attachment 1985071
And by pure accident It turns out to be super effective. I literally always forget to look at the type chart. ( Do you blame me with how massive it is?)

View attachment 1985073
View attachment 1985075

View attachment 1985077
View attachment 1985092
PO boy worked so far so might as well keep using her.

View attachment 1985093
View attachment 1985094
View attachment 1985103
View attachment 1985104
Any excuse to use the overused jojo meme videos is good enough for me.
(side note looking for a jojo steam roller meme videod lead me down a road where I wasted 10-20 minutes just watching videos of steam rollers rolling stuff over.)

View attachment 1985119
Boy howdy I think po boy the real Behemoth in this match up.

View attachment 1985121
View attachment 1985122
View attachment 1985123
View attachment 1985125
View attachment 1985126: Get bent you nazi fuck.

View attachment 1985127: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN.
View attachment 1985128
Funny thing is, given how bad I am at pokemon, that is completely right it was all luck.

View attachment 1985131
Weirdly we don't have to talk to him, we could easily move pass him and just leave.

View attachment 1985138
View attachment 1985141
View attachment 1985143: Seriously where did the german accent go? Don't tell me you was faking it the whole time.
View attachment 1985149:N-No.Maybe.
View attachment 1985150: So you was just role playing a nazi this whole time? That more autistic then me, and I am autistic enough that people enjoy watching making fun of me.

View attachment 1985151
But wait if this wasn't a base, then how can you call that the other base if that's the only base we know of. Sorry, sorry going on a rant again about nonsense that I am likely wrong about. Please be patient I have autism, probably.

View attachment 1985154
View attachment 1985155
View attachment 1985157
I like to think that before He left, we punched him in the face for being a nazi role player. Only thing worse then a nazi is someone pretending to be one.

It also gives me a reason to link this banger.

View attachment 1985162
The update a little too short, so Let's keep going.

View attachment 1985163
Oh no don't tell me another forced battle. Better revive and heal up our pokemon.

View attachment 1985164
View attachment 1985165: Literally who?
View attachment 1985166
View attachment 1985167: I didn't ask you anything like that, but that wont stop you from pretending we are friends.

View attachment 1985168
Oh God not this shit again.

View attachment 1985169
Character development??? I guess.

View attachment 1985172
View attachment 1985173
View attachment 1985175
View attachment 1985176
Makes you wonder how the cops don't know about these, and putting a stop to them.

But then again, they are also accusing what might be a ten year old with a ambiguous gender that they are a kidnapper.And then also trying to murder the kid they said was kidnapped. So maybe they all just dirty cops. Where is sargon when you need xe.

View attachment 1985180
View attachment 1985183
View attachment 1985184: Cool Story, don't care, Can I go now?

View attachment 1985185
View attachment 1985186: What about my actions so far make you think I even care about who you are? I JUST WANT TO DO THE GYMS AND BECOME A POKEMON MASTER.

View attachment 1985193
For anyone who has already forgotten who this literal who is, we battled, and won against her in the basement of a mart months back before the coma.

Also really funny how close the name is to the girl from reborn. It's purely a coincidence, but the world works in weird ways

View attachment 1985195
View attachment 1985198: You know what, since you didn't rush at me and demand a battle, I'll do it this once for you.

View attachment 1985205
MS paint sprite art always gives me a chuckle when it is placed right next to the newer art.

View attachment 1985239
If you really want to get into it, Anne is the second "rival". I put rival in quotes, because I doubt any of us see her, or the painter kid as a real rival to deviant. Cops are more of a rival then these chumps.

View attachment 1985251
I like the old sprite for this guy much more.
View attachment 1985253
I find it more easy on my eyes, and I can make out what the hell it is.

Don't get me wrong the new art rocks, but it took me more then a minute to make out what the hell the new art was meant to be.

View attachment 1985258
Pretty fast pokemon as well. You could say it is speed.

View attachment 1985260
Thankfully it will take more then that to knock the wind out of this sail.

Let's show it who is boss by BRING DOWN THE LIGHTING.

View attachment 1985261
View attachment 1985271
I swear these two back to back trainers are designed to fuck over this legendary.

View attachment 1985275
View attachment 1985276
So I guess we are stuck spamming SP.

View attachment 1985277
Of course this means the enemy has to switch pokemon out.
View attachment 1985279
Shouldn't be a problem I just need spam electric type moves. I have never played gen 4, but I am sure this will perfectly work out for me. What are the odds this pokemon is a type that is immune to my attacks.
View attachment 1985288

View attachment 1985290
View attachment 1985292
Joking about the PTSD gen 4 players have aside. We still have SP as a back up.

View attachment 1985294
View attachment 1985295
Well shit.

View attachment 1985300
Back up plan time.

View attachment 1985301: What the hell, is that a human head inside that pokemon's mouth?
View attachment 1985302:Get on my bad side, you get fed to Scoully.
View attachment 1985303: Duly noted.

View attachment 1985314
Smart move.

View attachment 1985315
But it was a real WASTE of a potion give what type of moves we have.

View attachment 1985317
View attachment 1985318
Gabite has Female version of balls of steal to be willing to touch scoully.

View attachment 1985319
Better send that gabite to a hospital in a GTA game, because it got WASTED.

Okay okay I'll stop over using that one.

View attachment 1985320
View attachment 1985321
View attachment 1985323
We use the only normal move she knows. That teach anne for having such clouded judgement, and asking us for a battle.
View attachment 1985324
View attachment 1985336
We happen to have a counter to water types.

View attachment 1985337
View attachment 1985339: Time out time out. What the hell.
View attachment 1985341: What is it this time? Are you going to tell me how messed up he looks?
View attachment 1985360: No,I uh-
View attachment 1985363: Are you going to insult the way he turned out after he evolved, Like I already somehow didn't know that, and what pain he is likely in.

View attachment 1985365: ....

View attachment 1985372
Tried and true sleep tactic.

View attachment 1985373
A real sleeper of a attack eh.

View attachment 1985388
Oh no a water type move.

View attachment 1985389
Anyway I started sleep powder blasting.

View attachment 1985391
I don't know what worse, the horrible head canon that this makes him grow really unstable jelly legs, or that he loses those jelly legs after each battle and we force him to regrow them.

View attachment 1985396
Or whats even worse if we force Beta to dance with those. How much pain do you think the poor thing is in?

View attachment 1985405
Like a gas leak, we quietly kill it as it sleeps. I guess that makes Beta A Mr Sand Man.

Just wanted a reason to recommend this remix.

View attachment 1985455
Because petal dance keeps going we don't get a option to switch. Say hello to yet another new eevee evolve. There are still a ton more we haven't seen.

View attachment 1985461
View attachment 1985462
You don't mess with beta when he is dancing in pain with his new legs. He hits like a truck.
It lasts for one more round ending Apple's new EeveePhone . Poor anne going to have to throw it away, and buy a new one, else they make her pay half the cost and claim it not working do to water damage.

View attachment 1985465
Confusion means nothing when we won.

View attachment 1985518
View attachment 1985519
View attachment 1985520
View attachment 1985521
You know it's a terrble excuse the nazi role player had a better one.

View attachment 1985526
View attachment 1985527: That reminds me how did you get pass that fake nazi?
View attachment 1985528: He wanted to battle me, I just punched him and ran.

That is my head canon on why the battle sprite looks like he was bleeding from the side of the head.

View attachment 1985530
View attachment 1985531
View attachment 1985532
View attachment 1985533: You should add me on Social Media, so we can keep in touch on what we find.

View attachment 1985536: The hell a social Media?
View attachment 1985538: What do you mean, I see you posting on it all the time. You are Deviant420 right?

View attachment 1985541: You know I've been in a coma for literal months.

Next time We get to a PC, we should find out what this social media nonsense is about.
View attachment 1985544
That how we get the new Evo for Dewgong. I might show it off if I ever feel like catching one.

View attachment 1985549
Another day, another battle junkie assuming just because we lock eyes we want to battle.

View attachment 1985553
View attachment 1985555
I only revived defagger so this might be trouble with that level diff.

View attachment 1985559
View attachment 1985561
Thankfully it didn't kill us, just a very close call again. and our lighting ONESHOTS IT.
View attachment 1985565
My eye twitches every time it's this close to a level.

View attachment 1985567
View attachment 1985568
You know the plan by now

View attachment 1985569
Needless to say we earthquake a second time afterwards for the win.
View attachment 1985570
View attachment 1985572
View attachment 1985574
I agree it can be fun.

View attachment 1985575
View attachment 1985579
View attachment 1985583
We have this pokemon I think. We literally have so many pokemon at this point I am beginning to forget the ones we own. I think the flying Dutchman glow is a nice touch for a ghost ship.

View attachment 1985587
Meh just more of the same as non evo. But this time someone painted it.

View attachment 1985599
WE MADE IT. Huzzah! And all it took was accidentally stopping a gang war.

View attachment 1985602
View attachment 1985610
Feels like the motto for all the towns.

View attachment 1985631
We found the PC by taking a right, and we should end the update here.
View attachment 1985768
(Please note I have never in the life of me used Facebook or really any social media outside of youtube so I have no idea how it should look, faked or not.)
(SideNote: I also at one point planned to edit face sprites for talking but decided against it as I found it too much work, and didn't fit how this LP is more towards the Low effect memey side of LPs.)

Oh geez, I was not prepared for the Anna portrait.

Also, in prepping for my LP, before deciding on Clover I tried to look up any other fan games that might be interesting. I recognized someone in a zombie-Pokemon game:
1615419889301.png

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Oh geez, I was not prepared for the Anna portrait.

Also, in prepping for my LP, before deciding on Clover I tried to look up any other fan games that might be interesting. I recognized someone in a zombie-Pokemon game:
View attachment 1986395
Yup that is where scoully came from. A bunch them got added to wack in a hidden area named after that game.

Once I found out I of course had to snag one.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Is there a debug mode for wack ? Or some other editor to edit stuff ?
Yes RPGMakerXP is the engine and editor the game is made in. I personally only use it to find hidden stuff the wiki doesn't talk about, and I might use it later to show off shiny forms for already caught pokemon.

I will say the picture above is just me naturally finding a shiny while hunting a certain item.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Mini Episode 33-1 : A FATEful encounter.

Screenshot_1.png

So for this mini I am going full autistic and farming a uncommon(5%) drop so we can check out fate pokemon.

We need ghostrick for this. He has a move that let's us not only steal the enemy pokemon's item, but keep it if it's wild.

Screenshot_2.png

Also this is where we ended up on the right there after getting out of the cave.

Screenshot_3.png

You all remember the ruins, like what 20+ updates ago? Like almost a year or more ago as well.

:story: Time sure flies when you take almost a year long break.

Screenshot_4.png

This is another reason I came here, another one of those hidden items that only show up in a old place once we beat a certain gym. In this case zombie gym.

Screenshot_5.png

Tutter mega.png

He wants a hug, or he shrugging at why he exists.

Screenshot_6.png

This is why we came here. The common drop(50%) is a nugget. And the uncommon(5%) is Big Nugget which we need.

Here the thing He only has a 20% encounter rate so this took a good 1:30+ just to find enough of them to get the item I wanted.

Screenshot_9.png

Always make sure to take the item you steal off your pokemon after a battle. :story: I know from experience.

Screenshot_10.png

Not what we wanted but this is a 5% encounter rate and I don't think we seen it yet.

Screenshot_11.png

And while I was hunting for the Big Nugget WE RAN INTO A SHINY. I've been told on the discord that Wacks shiny rate is 1 in 2000. So better then Vanilla. Also apparently there a shiny charm in this game as well., that lower it down to 1 in 1000.

I hope to hell this isn't something we need to 100% the dex to get. :story: I might be autistic, but I am sure to hell not realistically going to be able to do that.

Screenshot_12.png

We need a name. Hmmmmm I know the perfect person with gold in the name to name it.
Screenshot_83.png

Screenshot_84.png

@Mary the Goldsmith Sorry the name doesn't quite fit, so I am going to adjust the name a bit.

Screenshot_85.png

If you have another name you want to give it, do ask.

A good 15 or more boxies later and.

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Remember how I said before there was hidden mons over here we needed the big nugget for. That's why I wasted my time for it. Before anyone asks, I have no idea where to get Big nuggets other then Boxy, and something we will see later.

And of course here on the farms, we can't have a mention of anything glowing with out this video.
Still gets a laugh out of me.

Screenshot_16.png

Like the 2hu hidden spot we get to pick from a "class".
Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

We only get to pick a class once, every time after this will cost us a big nugget and will always be random.
Random has one advantage over picking a class. There are some classes that only show up in the random pool.

So of course I pick random to try to get some of the hidden class mons.

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_80.png

Screenshot_79.png

@Ravana Enjoy knowing this abomination of a LP is a thing.

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_81.png

I personally name this one. Because I don't plan to ever use him.

Screenshot_22.png

Don't mind that it wasn't nicknamed yet, as I was still waiting for it when I was taking screenshots, and then went to the name rater later. Also another blood, and or zombie. Seriously I swear we got a horde of zombies at this point.

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_24.png

The ability ties into how this is based on a real person. (If I remember right most fate related characters are based on real life people. I never played/seen anything of fate, but Being the turbo degenerate I am, I have seen some stuff.)

Screenshot_25.png

Here a fun Fact, the last move she learns by level up is COCK AND BALL TORTURE. (CBT)
In fact so many pokemon learn that move, that as of screen capping for this LP.

Screenshot_86.png

The Page runs out of memory because there are LITERALLY TOO MANY POKEMON TO LIST.

This happens with a lot of moves that you might expect most types can freely learn, but boy howdy this wasn't one I expected

Another little fun tibit about this wiki I noticed when doing this post.

Screenshot_87.png

Why am I not surprised.:story:

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Meh.

Screenshot_30.png

wow

Screenshot_31.png

Spoilers? I guess.

Screenshot_32.png

You might noticed that this tree now looks weird. That's because once we get a fate-mon we can interact with it.

Screenshot_33.png

We do around 6-7 battles.

Screenshot_34.png

The enemy fate mon is the same level as the highest pokemon in your party.

Screenshot_35.png

Screenshot_36.png

Fuck this guy. He not only paralyzed scoully but RNG kept making it so we couldn't attack.

Screenshot_37.png

I then take out Defagger(Not renamed to that name yet) and kill him. Next battle time.

Screenshot_38.png

You might noticed we have all six balls, and scoully's is not greyed out. After every battle your whole team is completely healed like a pokemon center for free.

Screenshot_39.png

He oneshots us, but then we just Use defagger to kill them as well.
I don't have much to say about a lot of these fate-mons because I know nothing about fate other then. That one trap.

Screenshot_40.png

Screenshot_41.png

Screenshot_42.png

Scoully gets confused and knocks themself out. This whole hidden battle is pretty much Scoully is abused over and over.

I decide to take out out little good girl darwin and end this fuck.
Screenshot_44.png

Tailwind seems really good, but I choose not to take it because I love all of our current moves.

Screenshot_45.png

Next up is a furry.

Screenshot_46.png

It is at this point the battles really show you no mercy. I swear to arceus ALL THE TRAINERS AFTER THIS POINT HAVE A MILLION FULL RESTORES. If these fuckers get into yellow HP, they full restore.

Screenshot_47.png

Thankfully by pure accident Darwinism oneshots it so it couldn't pull off a restore.
Screenshot_48.png

ANOTHER FURRY.

Screenshot_49.png

Wait what? Shit they can do this as well?

Screenshot_51.png

It's a cool trainer this time.

Screenshot_52.png

Hey Remember that time WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY early we talking around when we first hatched juicebox.
And he did a really weird move that had a whole anime girl sound clip to go with it.

Screenshot_53.png

This is the fate-mon it came from.

I think the soundclip is directly from that scene.

Screenshot_54.png

Thankfully Being a living abomination made of blood, bone, and like the corpse of four cops means Scoully is atheist enough to not care enough. It's that or It's really hard to cut what is essentially A horror version of a slime.

Screenshot_55.png

Sadly we do piss poor damage to it, and what ever the fuck angel powder is. I am half tempted to run a low Lvl Party through this and try to Covet some of the items that these guys might have.

Screenshot_56.png

Also after every time they use it,they miss a turn do to having to "recharge". I guess the sword runs on batteries.

Screenshot_57.png

I just abuse how good darwinism is to keep getting to them yellow HP every turn till they run out of full restores.

Screenshot_58.png

Screenshot_59.png

Given our track record, some of those people also died.

Screenshot_60.png

We are given one nugget and sent right back into another battle.

Screenshot_61.png

These battles are all back to back, you do one, you do them all.

Screenshot_62.png

Better call Sargon, because Corey is no longer the most edgy fucking thing in any of these LPs.

LOOK AT THAT. Looks like a poster boy for generic edgy WoW deathknight OC.

Maybe this guy is better in the anime/game he is from(again I know nothing about fate).

But he reminds me of one thing.

Screenshot_63.png

And while I did cut out almost everything from the battle. HE MISSED A LOT. Like holyshit this turned into what you expect a sperg that dresses up like that to fight like. Terribly.

Screenshot_66.png

We get a big nugget, and that means WE GET TO HIT THE GATCHA AGAIN.

My chances to get the one fate mon I want (mash) is possible again.

Sure it's like a 1 in 60+ chance (There a ton of fate mon) to get the one I want, but I've had worse odds before.

LET'S HIT THE GATCHA AND HOPE FOR NO WHAMMIES. NO WHAMMIES, STOP!

Screenshot_68.png

Seriously? This one? OUT OF ALL THE MONS IT COULD HAVE GIVEN ME?

Screenshot_69.png

Screenshot_70.png

@Mary the Goldsmith

I hope you are happy. I 100% blame sargon for this.

Screenshot_71.png

Screenshot_72.png

Screenshot_73.png

Screenshot_74.png

Too bad everyone else is confused.

Screenshot_76.png

Only noteable new move is GoodLuck. Not to be confused with the ability SUPER LUCK (Good Luck in Japaneses. )

I would Assume the moves would go like this. He will Focus Energy, Then Say "Good Luck" AND THEN POUND HIS DICK INTO THE ENEMY.

Screenshot_77.png

Screenshot_78.png

@Polyboros2 I also get around to renaming that one pokemon to DeFagger.

That reminds me, if the fate trainer battles are repeatable then this would be a great spot to train. As of right now. all Fate-mon EXP on defeating one is far higher then 95% of the wild pokemon we can find at our level.

The only wild "pokemon" we can reasonably find with higher EXP payouts per a level is the Witch island pokemon, and they level in the low 20's so we wouldn't be getting as much exp out of them.

Anyway that all for this mini update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_68.png
    Screenshot_68.png
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_68.png
    Screenshot_68.png
    21 KB · Views: 11

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, time to be a Fate sperg. The TL;DR version is that Fate started as a visual novel based on a story the writer originally wrote when he was in high school. It had a female protag and male King Arthur at first but as it was rewritten into a VN the sexes were swapped and porn was added to make it sell.

Also king hassan is actually responsible for some of the most metal as fuck lines in the mobile game, but explaining the circumstances behind it would no longer make this a TL;DR.

Moral Decay

If it was gonna kill ya, boy, it would have by now
kiwifarms.net
Really glad you decided to revive this around the same time I decided to join KF. I've been slowly working through this thread the past week and it's been a real treat. I love how this hack is so low-effort in the individual parts, yet as a whole there's a... frankly bizarre amount of work and dedication put into making this monstrosity.