Let's Get Real -

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
I am thoroughly amused that Mr. Tooter here still believes that a "board" is a forum and a forum is a "board" and that Null will ever give him any power what-so-ever. There's a better chance of him suddenly gaining clarity and improve his life than Josh ever giving him an ounce of power over anything. A sub-board was as close as he could get and even then it wasn't enough.

Rule of thumb, a negotiation requires you to actually have something to offer. Pretty sure no one takes cockroaches and mice as currency cause otherwise you might have a fortune on that.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
pedophilia is a very toxic trait and falsely accusing somebody of pedophilia is even more toxic. I'm not here right now to waste time on binary thinking misogynistic morons. My company is in negotiations with Lolcow about giving cows control of their own blog within their threads and start charging a signup fee for people who are not creating content.
You are so full of shit. No one in their right mind is going to pay to read your insane butthurt drivel.
You are a pedophile that everyone in the world that reads or watches a video from you knows this.

Null is not going to give you control and you do not have a company you fool. If so you would have to have a business license and pay taxes and the fact you get tard bucks and EBT negates you having a company.

Face it you are a schizophrenic fetish filled pervert.

oh to live, on Stupid Mountain. This won't be going on much longer. Josh is going to accept my offer or i'm going to become real scarce again.
Well Tom you must love it up there you have been atop that mountain for decades obviously.

No it will not happen Josh will not accept your offer. and who cares if you become scarce.

My bet is you will be here and if you do leave you will come back more butthurt as ever

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
keep projecting the denial of your own deviant stupidity at me, derps. i read none of it very carefully, if at all.

I think where you really shoddy excuses for people are in error is that you think Josh is just as smart as you are , when you're all just stupid fucktards and he's a pretty sharp young businessman with a competent staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
keep projecting the denial of your own deviant stupidity at me, derps. i read none of it very carefully, if at all.
Sure, you don't read it very carefully but it bothered you enough to negrate. Stay mad, tooter.

I think where you really shoddy excuses for people are in error is that you think Josh is just as smart as you are , when you're all just stupid fucktards and he's a pretty sharp young businessman with a competent staff.

I don't know Null personally, so I can't speak on his intelligence too much, but I do know he's smarter than you're giving him credit for if you think he's actually going to let you monetize his site without you offering anything in return.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest

No one is projecting anything at you Mr retarded dog fucking pedophile. No one here is a deviant but you AND your palls in La Zora Face the facts you bragged about raping a child and a dog. You brought everything you are get upon yourself. Nothing you will say will change that fact. You will not see how stupid you are. And you think that daddy bought little retard degree is worth anything> NO THOMAS IT IS NOT. 0.75 GPA's do not go to college Mr Thomas dog fingers wasserberg. Face the facts you are a moron that lives in dirt fucked a kid and fingers dogs and faps off to children many times a day.
Really bad burn how can any of us survive We are all so butthurt we are crying on the internet.

Oh wait that is you that is butthurt and crying on the internet. The rest are just laughing at you.

Go sperg on you tube some more. That is always good for a few laughs.

Person of Interest
Sure, you don't read it very carefully but it bothered you enough to negrate. Stay mad, tooter.

I don't know Null personally, so I can't speak on his intelligence too much, but I do know he's smarter than you're giving him credit for if you think he's actually going to let you monetize his site without you offering anything in return.
just shut up, dip shit . you know nothing about our discussions beyond what you heard in the stream. the negotiations going on are to do a test run with the personal blog of a cows behind a paywall, thereby protecting their freedom of speech by controlling access to them by assholes and making it worth their while once they got there to fling poo at them. mine will be the test and just how much interest Null will offer beyond that, if any, is unimportant to me, because he will have hitched his wagon to my well established star just by giving me what i haven't been able to get anywhere in over twenty years of trying.

Do the math, chuckles. How many people do you think would be willing to pay a dollar a week to access my postings, which will all be composed here, and buy a premium subscription to my zoom meetings when i bail out of there and file suit? The assholes will need to pay to disrupt my streams. facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
he will have hitched his wagon to my well established star just by giving me what i haven't been able to get anywhere in over twenty years of trying.
If it took you twenty years to monetise your rants, you may be overestimating your star power.
How many people do you think would be willing to pay a dollar a week to access my postings, which will all be composed here, and buy a premium subscription to my zoom meetings when i bail out of there and file suit? The assholes will need to pay to disrupt my streams. facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff
You have no friends, only a suicidal person would buy from you and no one cares enough about you to pay for your senile rambling. Hey, do you remember when Josh posted that the Farms were being investigated by the Tucson PD and you sharted with joy, only to shit yourself with sadness at the realisation you’d fallen for an obvious joke?

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
just shut up, dip shit . you know nothing about our discussions beyond what you heard in the stream. the negotiations going on are to do a test run with the personal blog of a cows behind a paywall, thereby protecting their freedom of speech by controlling access to them by assholes and making it worth their while once they got there to fling poo at them. mine will be the test and just how much interest Null will offer beyond that, if any, is unimportant to me, because he will have hitched his wagon to my well established star just by giving me what i haven't been able to get anywhere in over twenty years of trying.

Do the math, chuckles. How many people do you think would be willing to pay a dollar a week to access my postings, which will all be composed here, and buy a premium subscription to my zoom meetings when i bail out of there and file suit? The assholes will need to pay to disrupt my streams. facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff
Tommy, nobody is going to pay to see your insane ramblings.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
You're completely delusional. The only well established thing about you is your hobo ass stank. You have no influence over Null or anything that goes on here except for the laughs you provide with your coughing fits. You'll never be a star. Nobody cares about your tinfoil rambling about Auntie Tom's cabin except to point and laugh. Stars don't have to ride the bus. Stars don't have to post photos of their saggy moobs to get attention. Stars don't have to lie about being hermaphrodites. Stars are able to crush their enemies over a lunch break. Stars are not limited to section 8 hovels full of rats and roaches with egg sacks. People actually want to have sex with stars. Nobody wants to have sex with you.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Tom, are the Space-Jews still going to install your cunt this year?
That sounds like a surgery created by the queen of the space jews herself, Barbara Streisand!

Can you imagine old man Tooter with bionic chyna?! He'd claim that Abraham activated his hermaphroditic DNA causing him to grow a vagina. Tom would shop photos around to several adult publications only to be rejected by everyone except for KF.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
Tom, are the Space-Jews still going to install your cunt this year?
This is from November 2017 in our old Skype chat. Great read:
1596721842164.png

It's real, too. This bed-ridden guy on AMB got real upset when he read it and was demanding tom confirm it.
1596722012916.png

He's gong to find a spectacular way to end it al for the pure yuk of it. I hope the TPD has seen this.

Person of Interest
whatever, oxygen waster.

this is what 's happening

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you'll need to see it. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things start happening to several websites immediately.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
whatever, oxygen waster.

this is what 's happening

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you'll need to see it. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things start happening to several websites immediately.
Lol nothing's happening to Kiwi Farms or AMB because of you, you pants-sharting sped.