Let's Get Real -

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
whatever, oxygen waster.

this is what 's happening

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you'll need to see it. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things start happening to several websites immediately.
Oh no, Tom Tooter threats; the lite beer of acting tough.
So when the end of 2020 gets here how you gonna go out? I was thinking the ole' noose swing but being the creative genius that you are I bet you'll come up with something better.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
So when the end of 2020 gets here how you gonna go out? I was thinking the ole' noose swing but being the creative genius that you are I bet you'll come up with something better.
It's gonna be something chemical related as he tries to get rid of the cockroaches for the millionth time.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
whatever, oxygen waster.

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you'll need to see it. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things start happening to several websites immediately.
Wait, wait, are you planning to host the blog on the site you’re taking down?

You absolute fucking idiot.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
He'll just claim the cockroaches are the "space-faring people" in his weed-fueled dream. Tom won't die without molesting another dog or dozen.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
whatever, we all know I'm an oxygen waster.

this is what 's happening in the depths of my weed-addled, rock dust-encrusted brain:

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you won't care or pay because I'm a semi-literate senescent sodomite. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things fail to start happening to several websites immediately, because my legal threats are as impotent as my mutant horror-peen.

I see, got it.🤔 Don't make any plans to move out to a bigger pad with the money from your "monetised blog", Thomas. You might need to start charging the cockroaches rent, in fact.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
just shut up, dip shit . you know nothing about our discussions beyond what you heard in the stream. the negotiations going on are to do a test run with the personal blog of a cows behind a paywall, thereby protecting their freedom of speech by controlling access to them by assholes and making it worth their while once they got there to fling poo at them. mine will be the test and just how much interest Null will offer beyond that, if any, is unimportant to me, because he will have hitched his wagon to my well established star just by giving me what i haven't been able to get anywhere in over twenty years of trying.

Do the math, chuckles. How many people do you think would be willing to pay a dollar a week to access my postings, which will all be composed here, and buy a premium subscription to my zoom meetings when i bail out of there and file suit? The assholes will need to pay to disrupt my streams. facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff
whatever, oxygen waster.

You are so stupid no one is going to pay to read your bat shit crazy bullshit.
Null is no going to give you admin or a pay to laugh blog.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff

You have no friends.

Reminder that this limp wristed cowardly pussy made his first threats against this site in fucking 2016. And since then, he has done absolutely nothing, no lolsuits, no charges, no nothing. He is weak and impotent. He can do nothing except cry and shart in his rat infested hovel. He somehow thinks his threats carry weight despite the fact that he has been yipping and yapping for five years straight and has never yet bitten. He is like an angry chihuahua, hilarious and weak and can do utterly nothing to back up his angry noises.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
You have no friends.

Reminder that this limp wristed cowardly pussy made his first threats against this site in fucking 2016. And since then, he has done absolutely nothing, no lolsuits, no charges, no nothing. He is weak and impotent. He can do nothing except cry and shart in his rat infested hovel. He somehow thinks his threats carry weight despite the fact that he has been yipping and yapping for five years straight and has never yet bitten. He is like an angry chihuahua, hilarious and weak and can do utterly nothing to back up his angry noises.
He hasn't gotten a single fucking thing done about internet cybercrime since January 19, 1999. His limp-dicked threats against Kiwi Farms or anyone else can easily be laughed off thanks to that little fact.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He hasn't gotten a single fucking thing done about internet cybercrime since January 19, 1999. His limp-dicked threats against Kiwi Farms or anyone else can easily be laughed off thanks to that little fact.

Over 20 years of this stupid fucker not being able to understand that laughing at a retard isn't illegal.

sure thing, redundotard. If i was as obsessed with reading every one of your disjointed, poorly composed and utterly fully shit walls of text accusing me of things i wouldn't even consider, many of them so creepy weird , i'd never even thought of it for fun, you have been relentlessly rage typing at me for the past two weeks, how come it takes me so long to reply and i say so little in response?
Im going out on a limb and gonna say you take forever to respond is BECAUSE you take so long to read all these messages because your addled brain can only handle so much that isnt underage girls and tranny shit . Also holy shit you fucked a dog too ? Just go out Mr Hands style

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Im going out on a limb and gonna say you take forever to respond is BECAUSE you take so long to read all these messages because your addled brain can only handle so much that isnt underage girls and tranny shit . Also holy shit you fucked a dog too ? Just go out Mr Hands style

He seriously asked this?

how come it takes me so long to reply and i say so little in response?

Because you're a fucking retard.