Let's Get Real -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Im going out on a limb and gonna say you take forever to respond is BECAUSE you take so long to read all these messages because your addled brain can only handle so much that isnt underage girls and tranny shit . Also holy shit you fucked a dog too ? Just go out Mr Hands style
Yes he has he has. here is the video of him talking about shoving his fingers up into a dog.

He will say it is faked but you can tell there is no editing that cuts out the truth.
Tom as tried to get people arrested by the cops and put on a mental hold. Tom can not help himself that psychotic fool has nothing but memories of child rape and dog fingering to fall back on. He is old gross and ugly.

Tom thinks everyone sees some female business woman but what we really see is on old man kind of like the video

We all know what happens when tom gets assblasting mad.
He was in Beirut the other day and someone called him sir.
he shart so hard 1000's died.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
I wonder if Mr. tooter's delusions that we are all out to get him and are terrorists, that the FBI and CIA are helping him or that Mossad is after him, also make it so he believes that he can actually give Null anything of value that can be monetized anymore than something akin to visiting a zoo to throw peanuts at a retarded ape-like creature that screeches, gets really angry and flings shit everywhere.

His house certainly looks like the inside of a Zoo cage - oh wait those are actually cleaned by the keepers, nevermind. ;)

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
Do the math, chuckles. How many people do you think would be willing to pay a dollar a week to access my postings, which will all be composed here, and buy a premium subscription to my zoom meetings when i bail out of there and file suit? The assholes will need to pay to disrupt my streams. facebook will strictly be for hanging out with friends and selling stuff
You aren't exactly the most popular cow on the farm. You might get 10 people to pay just for your content, and 5 of them will immediately leak everything you post. Discussion will just move somewhere else, either on site or off site. So 10x4 is $40 per month. I assume Null will take a 20% cut, leaving you with $32 per month. Not bad, I suppose. Its a step up from posting your rants for free.

whatever, oxygen waster.

this is what 's happening

a) we sign a contract, my blog goes behind a paywall and you'll need to see it. if the admin agrees that you're useless to the forum discussion, you'll get banned from there too.
b) we don't sign a contract, i disappear and horrible, but completely legal , things start happening to several websites immediately.
I'm not sure that threats are the best way to do business with Null. He's autistic enough to fight any case you could throw at him. No one has successfully sued him, and your case would be tenuous at best. This site does not host illegal content. Otherwise I'm not sure what legal "horrible" things you could possibly do. Feel free to enlighten me, though.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
You aren't exactly the most popular cow on the farm. You might get 10 people to pay just for your content, and 5 of them will immediately leak everything you post. Discussion will just move somewhere else, either on site or off site. So 10x4 is $40 per month. I assume Null will take a 20% cut, leaving you with $32 per month. Not bad, I suppose. Its a step up from posting your rants for free.

I'm not sure that threats are the best way to do business with Null. No one has successfully sued him, and your case would be tenuous at best. This site does not host illegal content. Otherwise I'm not sure what legal "horrible" things you could possibly do. Feel free to enlighten me, though.
I'm not sure why, but Tom seems to think that he's producing compelling content. He doesn't seem to realise that he's just another channel full of inane shit in the 21st century equivalent of daytime tv.
"Channel 6 is gone? Oh... Channel 7 it is, then...", and so on, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.
As much as I enjoy laughing at, being disgusted by and insulting the soap-evading old pederast, I don't think I'd pay a dollar a year for his content, much less a dollar a week.
Seems like a poor deal for rambling, Alzheimer's-tinged, COPD cough-littered, stream of "consciousness", verbal shart-fits that wander around the point for ages before terminating as soon as he remembers that everyone hates him and signs off in a strop.
"NAMASTE, FUCKERS!" Wow, that's deep, Thomas... "Say Goodnight, Gracie" it ain't.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
I'm not sure why, but Tom seems to think that he's producing compelling content. He doesn't seem to realise that he's just another channel full of inane shit in the 21st century equivalent of daytime tv.
"Channel 6 is gone? Oh... Channel 7 it is, then...", and so on, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.
As much as I enjoy laughing at, being disgusted by and insulting the soap-evading old pederast, I don't think I'd pay a dollar a year for his content, much less a dollar a week.
Seems like a poor deal for rambling, Alzheimer's-tinged, COPD cough-littered, stream of "consciousness", verbal shart-fits that wander around the point for ages before terminating as soon as he remembers that everyone hates him and signs off in a strop.
"NAMASTE, FUCKERS!" Wow, that's deep, Thomas... "Say Goodnight, Gracie" it ain't.
While Tooter is unique in many ways, and has the honor of being one of the older cows on this site, there are a ton of other cows that touch on the same things. The main thing that makes Tooter fascinating to me is how many tropes he fits. We have extreme conspiracy theory types, crazy transgenders, etc but for the most part, there's not a lot of crossover, whereas Tooter has it all wrapped up in an odd little package. Is that worth paying for? Not in my opinion, especially knowing that anything interesting will be leaked by someone that does want to spend the money.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
While Tooter is unique in many ways, and has the honor of being one of the older cows on this site, there are a ton of other cows that touch on the same things. The main thing that makes Tooter fascinating to me is how many tropes he fits. We have extreme conspiracy theory types, crazy transgenders, etc but for the most part, there's not a lot of crossover, whereas Tooter has it all wrapped up in an odd little package. Is that worth paying for? Not in my opinion, especially knowing that anything interesting will be leaked by someone that does want to spend the money.
One thing that I find most repugnant about Tooter is his blatant pedophilia, Beastiality, and lies about being Intersexed. His theory of mind must be completely shot if he actually thinks people are going to believe these lies and falsehoods about being an Intersexed person with a heart of gold, who watches over children like an aunt with a large bosom. He reminds me of a 9 year old, who gets on stage at a talent show, blows snot rockets into his hand, eats them.....and after the audience is visibly disgusted, he claims that he didn't really do it.....it was his doppelganger.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
One thing that I find most repugnant about Tooter is his blatant pedophilia, Beastiality, and lies about being Intersexed. His theory of mind must be completely shot if he actually thinks people are going to believe these lies and falsehoods about being an Intersexed person with a heart of gold, who watches over children like an aunt with a large bosom. He reminds me of a 9 year old, who gets on stage at a talent show, blows snot rockets into his hand, eats them.....and after the audience is visibly disgusted, he claims that he didn't really do it.....it was his doppelganger.
Its almost too crazy to be believed. Tooter doesn't even try to do the old "I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" thing, he just pretends he didn't say it.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest

I'm not sure that threats are the best way to do business with Null. He's autistic enough to fight any case you could throw at him. No one has successfully sued him, and your case would be tenuous at best. This site does not host illegal content. Otherwise I'm not sure what legal "horrible" things you could possibly do. Feel free to enlighten me, though.
seriously sonny. just stop trying to argue with me. you have no idea what's going on right now at management levels here or AMB and your opinions about cows are pretty funny derp lord . i can hardly wait to see what sort of exceptional excretion you turn out to be.
I don't get the "disappear" threat. The forum never needed Tommie, it's a bonus he turned up, is all. The Russell Greer thread is thriving, and he's never posted in it. Just a few emails in "take that off the goddam internet"
Im going out on a limb and gonna say you take forever to respond is BECAUSE you take so long to read all these messages because your addled brain can only handle so much that isnt underage girls and tranny shit . Also holy shit you fucked a dog too ? Just go out Mr Hands style
Do you believe everything you read on the internet, derp? want to do an IQ test challenge? how about a full contact workout sometime, douche canoe?

Its almost too crazy to be believed. Tooter doesn't even try to do the old "I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" thing, he just pretends he didn't say it.
Admit it DerpLord, you're in love with me and can't stop thinking about me. I do one of the world's most convincing retard impersonations, dotard. You're the real deal.

Watch Grandma Shitball rage type the same redundotard crap , all Mrs. Goodwretch, righteously indignant about how i'm nasty old pedophile dogfucker hobo and stupid fuck who knows nothing about diatoms at least ten times before the next time i check in here.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
seriously sonny. just stop trying to argue with me. you have no idea what's going on right now at management levels here or AMB and your opinions about cows are pretty funny derp lord . i can hardly wait to see what sort of exceptional excretion you turn out to be.

Admit it DerpLord, you're in love with me and can't stop thinking about me. I do one of the world's most convincing retard impersonations, dotard. You're the real deal.

Watch Grandma Shitball rage type the same redundotard crap , all Mrs. Goodwretch, righteously indignant about how i'm nasty old pedophile dogfucker hobo and stupid fuck who knows nothing about diatoms at least ten times before the next time i check in here.
Why should I stop arguing with you? You clearly enjoy it as much as me, else you'd have stopped responding long ago. One thing I can say is that I'm not half as entertaining as you on my worst days. I'm not sure if being entertaining is something to be proud of in this context, but you need all the help you can get.

And who is grandma shitball? I have trouble keeping up with who you're mad at sometimes because you rarely address them by their name or username.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I wonder if Mr. tooter's delusions that we are all out to get him and are terrorists, that the FBI and CIA are helping him or that Mossad is after him, also make it so he believes that he can actually give Null anything of value that can be monetized anymore than something akin to visiting a zoo to throw peanuts at a retarded ape-like creature that screeches, gets really angry and flings shit everywhere.

I like how he's screaming and chimping out at a webcam while rats and roaches and other vermin visibly crawl around his disgusting shitheap of an apartment. Just the state of that place is grounds for eviction.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Why should I stop arguing with you? You clearly enjoy it as much as me, else you'd have stopped responding long ago. One thing I can say is that I'm not half as entertaining as you on my worst days. I'm not sure if being entertaining is something to be proud of in this context, but you need all the help you can get.

And who is grandma shitball? I have trouble keeping up with who you're mad at sometimes because you rarely address them by their name or username.
apparently, you're mistaken about the enjoyment level, derplord, because i'm going to leave you wondering and stop responding.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
Tommy enough with the alliterative purple prose. You sound more retarded than the people you accuse of being retarded.
I like how he's screaming and chimping out at a webcam while rats and roaches and other vermin visibly crawl around his disgusting shitheap of an apartment. Just the state of that place is grounds for eviction.
I wonder if his landlord has been notified?

Dee Price

Person of Interest

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, derp? want to do an IQ test challenge? how about a full contact workout sometime, douche canoe?

Look you tard i have told you all about diatoms and you had no clue about them. And you say you are a marine biologist and still have no clue about one of the most important microbial ocean creatures.
You are a stupid fuck old man. You have no clue about medical science and still keep insisting you are intersex when you do not even get that intersex is those other than XX or XY chromosome sets.
And well you are a pedophile dog fucker.
I have written a lot more than just that and yet you still do not see that fact you dimwitted retard. And it is mouse shit but not from a melting pad but from the mice that shit on it and then you soak it down with your foul body ooze and get it all over your fingers then start to smoke and touch things you are the most dirty nasty old shit dwelling dirt goblin of all times.
As for good wretch LOL so you came down to trying to redeem yourself by calling names again. Mr Thomas dog fingers Wasserberg.
You really do not get how it only makes you look like a butthurt babbling retard that you truly are. And the best part it does not matter where i am at AMB or KF you still rage like the lunatic you are.

Now do get I am loyal to KF and AMB for they showed me the reality of the nightmare of the garbage oozing its way into the trans community. And to tell you if i could be a male or female that thought like a regular male or female does i would rather be born a a natural instead of a trans. You fat dirty nasty old fake.

eat tainted garbage you filthy dog fucking pedophile.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
apparently, you're mistaken about the enjoyment level, derplord, because i'm going to leave you wondering and stop responding.
No you are not you scummy ass retard you will do as you always to go whine somewhere else and then return in a few weeks to blabber and blubber again
Tommy enough with the alliterative purple prose. You sound more retarded than the people you accuse of being retarded.

I wonder if his landlord has been notified?
If not they need to be. No landlord deserves to have their place trashed so horribly. Tom needs to be evicted and thrown where he belong the nearest dumpster.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
This is now the 3rd time you've told me you were not going to reply. Do you intend to actually do it this time or am I going to see a notification about you quoting me in 12 hours?
He will reply again once his shart stain dries out a bit and the sharting cycle will start all over again.

The tom cycle is well documented at AMB. he has a bimonthly rage and vanish cycle. the times he is gone he is either in the loony bin or out raiding dumpsters.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
From the man whose most important accomplishment in life is acting like a glorified scantron, fingering dogs, and raping kids.
When @Mariposa Electrique replies to @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
shaq-dunk-schintz.gif