Let's Get Real -

Yes he has he has. here is the video of him talking about shoving his fingers up into a dog.

He will say it is faked but you can tell there is no editing that cuts out the truth.
Tom as tried to get people arrested by the cops and put on a mental hold. Tom can not help himself that psychotic fool has nothing but memories of child rape and dog fingering to fall back on. He is old gross and ugly.

Tom thinks everyone sees some female business woman but what we really see is on old man kind of like the video

We all know what happens when tom gets assblasting mad.
He was in Beirut the other day and someone called him sir.
he shart so hard 1000's died.

How did you get your throat cut BTW?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
How did you get your throat cut BTW?
A friend got a ride from some guy. They all knew me as Dee and called me she. I had lost my hormone supplier and detransitioned which is very damaging. But once past a year you never totally go back to fully male so there is tell tail signs. He came back got in the back door and got a knife out of my kitchen and attacked me while i was on the computer playing Age of Empires Rise of Rome.

I was able to escape and get to a neighbors house. The guy did not like me much when he found out i was trans. He told his wife they had a really beautiful woman moving in next door that was late 1998. By 99 i was losing my female looks and once that happens you never get by 1/3 of it back. You will always be damaged. That was 2001 just over a year off hormones. But he called her told her to call the police and an ambulance i barely made it to the trauma center i died for a second in the ambulance but they were able to revive me quickly.

A friend got a ride from some guy. They all knew me as Dee and called me she. I had lost my hormone supplier and detransitioned which is very damaging. But once past a year you never totally go back to fully male so there is tell tail signs. He came back got in the back door and got a knife out of my kitchen and attacked me while i was on the computer playing Age of Empires Rise of Rome.

I was able to escape and get to a neighbors house. The guy did not like me much when he found out i was trans. He told his wife they had a really beautiful woman moving in next door that was late 1998. By 99 i was losing my female looks and once that happens you never get by 1/3 of it back. You will always be damaged. That was 2001 just over a year off hormones. But he called her told her to call the police and an ambulance i barely made it to the trauma center i died for a second in the ambulance but they were able to revive me quickly.

Wow. So as I understand it, you were attacked because he hated transgender people and you were no longer properly passing because of lack of hormones, is that correct?

Did he serve time? I imagine he must have.

Thank you for telling me about that experience. It sounds truly harrowing, and I hope you have gotten over it.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
Wow. So as I understand it, you were attacked because he hated transgender people and you were no longer properly passing because of lack of hormones, is that correct?

Did he serve time? I imagine he must have.

Thank you for telling me about that experience. It sounds truly harrowing, and I hope you have gotten over it.
He used the trans panic defense and he got simple assault and less than a year in jail. This is after all the southeast and here they do not give us protection or even allow us to work if a male supervisor finds out.

That is why this new job is so cool the only one over me is a female friend that is the head of HR.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
Tom would give the shark a horrible stomach ache if the shark actually bit him all those dumpster parasites in his system.

Tom is toxic in more ways that just a leach upon society and a perverted child dog predator. He is a walking sperging weapon of mass destruction.

And his chair has shart stains. his life is a gross.

he is dog fingers

dog-fingers-small (1).gif

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
i give up. call me a luddite if you must.

this is what it is. it's also not a topic i'm willing to discuss with twisted idiots calling everybody but themselves perverts any more. it's a dead horse, as far as i'm concerned. You'll never get me to concede that it was anything more than a little bit illegal and there was no harm to anybody done by it.
A "little bit illegal"? Is that like being a "little bit prego"? You fucking monster. Illegal is illegal. It is also SICK. There is not a court in the US that a judge recognizes "a little bit illegal". Perv you should be in prison.