Let's Get Real -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
So he came here to clear the air or get real or whatever, and in just 5 pages has established that:

*He does weird shit with his dick.
*He jerks off to little kids, every day.
*Thinks having sex with a child is “just a little bit illegal”.
*Has jerked off a dog.
*Thinks masturbating a dog “isn’t that uncommon”.

Whew Tommy, you sure showed all those Kiwis living on stupid mountain, eh?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg What's your opinion on Satan? You've mentioned in a previous video that "your god is good friends with Satan". Does this mean that you approve of Satan, and what god do you speak of specfically, Tommie?
Good question. Thank you. My opinion on the ancient legends is that they are based in fact that has been obfuscated by the narratives of primitive people interacting with advanced civilizations and then those stories adulterated over the ages by countless translations . This is commonly referred to as "Ancient Alien" theory, advanced by people like Erich Von Daniken in Chariots of the Gods. Prior to his publication of the book, my rabbi presented the stories in this way . Elohim is the Universal One that is , was and always will be everything that is was or ever will be and the universe begins with the words "berashis bara elohim" or "when god began to create" YHVH doesn't appear until what the Christian call the Second Creation in the Garden in the second week, which is where the Christians dropped the script, likening God's week to their own time perception.

The one known as Jehovah is a superhuman demigod and the ruler of the pantheon that was evicted from the surface of the planet about ten to twelve thousand years ago after an interplanetary war wrecked the Earth and Mars. YHVH is the master of the local universe and Satan rules a volcanic world somewhere and has been in competition with YHVH for control of this planet for ages, the story first told in the book of Job, the oldest of the canonized works. There's a lot of missing information that was channeled to the Urantia committee that published the Urantia book, particularly about those early stories and Jesus' life. Elisabeth Haich's book "Initiation" is a must read for the seeker of knowledge about transmigration of the soul aka reincarnation.

In the Hebrew legends, Jah and his mate, Shechinah , were the parents of Adam and the Torah chronicles that family's history through Noah and the patriarchs, with all the begats and begots lining up well all the way through the book of Mathew and Jesus' geneology given in the first chapter through Joseph, husband of Mary. From there, the Christian bible goes totally off the rails while the Jews maintained an unbroken oral and written tradition of commentary on the scrolls and witness to the miracles in the Sinai, which is the main purpose of the Passover Seder, to teach the children that "once we were slaves in Egypt" and no life matters unless all lives matter equally.

Evidence of space traveling humanoids being the gods abound in the legends of all people and some iteration of the Golden Rule exist in all creeds. In the Hebrew scriptures , the most obvious tales are the ascensions of Enoch, Elijah and Jesus and the opening chapter of Ezekiel, thought to be describing a space craft. According to the Cabbalistic teaching, when we fell from grace it was because we had partaken of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil before we were mature enough in conscience to make responsible choices in how we objectify our creative will and that led to havoc on the planet from greedy people misusing those higher powers of empathy , telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis and possibly shape shifting, so they were crippled in our gene pool, with traces of the first three available to people of cleaner genes than the people corrupted by what i've been told was an improper mating between a sexually dimorphic and hemaphroditic humanoid species, to wit, reptilians from mars. At this point I have to stop and make the disclaimer that I have no way of knowing if the telepathic and clairvoyant impressions i'm getting are legitimate external messages or just the brain farts of an unusually imaginative brain.

The difference between what i'm describing as telepathy and schizophrenia's "voices" is explained well in the yiddish term "aitzer hara" or evil inclinations as opposed to listening for the still, small voice of the master on the "Ruach Hakodesh" or Holy Wind , what the Christians call "indwelling of the holy spirit" which is that sensation of gooseflesh i talk about rising from my feet from the Mother Earth or spreading from my heart after entering through the crown chakra, from the Grandfather Sun. In our legends, YHVH and Shechinah stayed behind as the spirits of the sun and earth when the gods were evicted and the planet quarantined.

As the song says, "a friend of the devil is a friend of mine". We don't want to fall into the trap of hating anything so much we become obsessed with trying to destroy it , like the fucking idiots running this forum. I met Satan face to face in a hypnogogic moment, scribbling with a black crayon my jeans. We want to dismiss unwanted spirits from our minds and the rules of telepathy are such that if you don't want to hear from that entity, it has to leave you alone when you tell it to . That is where schizophrenics are defective. They're unable to do that and end up tormented by demons, unable to access the guidance of the god energy that flows through them or the voices of their own ancestors and generations not yet born, trying to help.

So he came here to clear the air or get real or whatever, and in just 5 pages has established that:

*Has jerked off a dog.

Sure have, fucktard. You managed to insert a false statement of fact about me from your campsite on top of Stupid Mountain. I have never jerked off looking at "little kids" and i don't do it every day. That's the point of this thread; to separate the free thinking individuals from the hive minded narcissistic derps who call themselves Kiwi Farmers, you insipid, infantile narcissistic derp.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

*Has jerked off a dog.

Be careful, he might totally destroy your argument by posting a 10 hour loop of the Derp Song on your profile!

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good question. Thank you. My opinion on the ancient legends is that they are based in fact that has been obfuscated by the narratives of primitive people interacting with advanced civilizations and then those stories adulterated over the ages by countless translations . This is commonly referred to as "Ancient Alien" theory, advanced by people like Erich Von Daniken in Chariots of the Gods. Prior to his publication of the book, my rabbi presented the stories in this way . Elohim is the Universal One that is , was and always will be everything that is was or ever will be and the universe begins with the words "berashis bara elohim" or "when god began to create" YHVH doesn't appear until what the Christian call the Second Creation in the Garden in the second week, which is where the Christians dropped the script, likening God's week to their own time perception.

The one known as Jehovah is a superhuman demigod and the ruler of the pantheon that was evicted from the surface of the planet about ten to twelve thousand years ago after an interplanetary war wrecked the Earth and Mars. YHVH is the master of the local universe and Satan rules a volcanic world somewhere and has been in competition with YHVH for control of this planet for ages, the story first told in the book of Job, the oldest of the canonized works. There's a lot of missing information that was channeled to the Urantia committee that published the Urantia book, particularly about those early stories and Jesus' life. Elisabeth Haich's book "Initiation" is a must read for the seeker of knowledge about transmigration of the soul aka reincarnation.

In the Hebrew legends, Jah and his mate, Shechinah , were the parents of Adam and the Torah chronicles that family's history through Noah and the patriarchs, with all the begats and begots lining up well all the way through the book of Mathew and Jesus' geneology given in the first chapter through Joseph, husband of Mary. From there, the Christian bible goes totally off the rails while the Jews maintained an unbroken oral and written tradition of commentary on the scrolls and witness to the miracles in the Sinai, which is the main purpose of the Passover Seder, to teach the children that "once we were slaves in Egypt" and no life matters unless all lives matter equally.

Evidence of space traveling humanoids being the gods abound in the legends of all people and some iteration of the Golden Rule exist in all creeds. In the Hebrew scriptures , the most obvious tales are the ascensions of Enoch, Elijah and Jesus and the opening chapter of Ezekiel, thought to be describing a space craft. According to the Cabbalistic teaching, when we fell from grace it was because we had partaken of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil before we were mature enough in conscience to make responsible choices in how we objectify our creative will and that led to havoc on the planet from greedy people misusing those higher powers of empathy , telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis and possibly shape shifting, so they were crippled in our gene pool, with traces of the first three available to people of cleaner genes than the people corrupted by what i've been told was an improper mating between a sexually dimorphic and hemaphroditic humanoid species, to wit, reptilians from mars. At this point I have to stop and make the disclaimer that I have no way of knowing if the telepathic and clairvoyant impressions i'm getting are legitimate external messages or just the brain farts of an unusually imaginative brain.

The difference between what i'm describing as telepathy and schizophrenia's "voices" is explained well in the yiddish term "aitzer hara" or evil inclinations as opposed to listening for the still, small voice of the master on the "Ruach Hakodesh" or Holy Wind , what the Christians call "indwelling of the holy spirit" which is that sensation of gooseflesh i talk about rising from my feet from the Mother Earth or spreading from my heart after entering through the crown chakra, from the Grandfather Sun. In our legends, YHVH and Shechinah stayed behind as the spirits of the sun and earth when the gods were evicted and the planet quarantined.

As the song says, "a friend of the devil is a friend of mine". We don't want to fall into the trap of hating anything so much we become obsessed with trying to destroy it , like the fucking idiots running this forum. I met Satan face to face in a hypnogogic moment, scribbling with a black crayon my jeans. We want to dismiss unwanted spirits from our minds and the rules of telepathy are such that if you don't want to hear from that entity, it has to leave you alone when you tell it to . That is where schizophrenics are defective. They're unable to do that and end up tormented by demons, unable to access the guidance of the god energy that flows through them or the voices of their own ancestors and generations not yet born, trying to help.

Sure have, fucktard. You managed to insert a false statement of fact about me from your campsite on top of Stupid Mountain. I have never jerked off looking at "little kids" and i don't do it every day. That's the point of this thread; to separate the free thinking individuals from the hive minded narcissistic derps who call themselves Kiwi Farmers, you insipid, infantile narcissistic derp.
plausible

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So where does that leave archaeology?
I met Satan face to face in a hypnogogic moment, scribbling with a black crayon my jeans.
Sounds more like you sharting as usual.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net

Okay, I think I'm understanding now. You jerk off to "big kids" and only every other day.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net

*Has jerked off a dog.

Tom accuses us of lying about him being a sex offender, and he proves us wrong by... admitting he's a sex offender.
So, Tom, serious question: how does masturbating dogs tie in to the magic space dinosaur (I don't think he's given it a name) that'll eat us rascally Kiwis and then shit us out on Mars?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom accuses us of lying about him being a sex offender, and he proves us wrong by... admitting he's a sex offender.
So, Tom, serious question: how does masturbating dogs tie in to the magic space dinosaur (I don't think he's given it a name) that'll eat us rascally Kiwis and then shit us out on Mars?
Okay, I think I'm understanding now. You jerk off to "big kids" and only every other day.
so? do you sanctimonious mighty white men masturbate or do you lie about it? Are you going to define me by my masturbation or your utter misapprehension of my "Ancient Astronaut" hypothesis that I insist is only supposition and any claims of telepathy may actually simply be my imagination, demon turds on the hoof.

That's some pretty hind brain thinking ruled by your balls, fan boyz. Is there anything you want to know about me that has nothing to do with my sexuality or are you fixated on that? I really have no need to waste bandwidth or time defending myself from your ridiculous allegations because you have zero credibility and your arguments are irrational to anybody who isn't mentally defective and has an IQ greater than their body temperature, which you two obviously are retarded in the psychomotor motivation department up in your defective cerebral cortices, allowing yourselves to believe lies and act on them. Do you visit a psychotherapist regularly? You really should and you should also see a nutritionist because stupidity like yours is usually the result of deficiencies in critical minerals and enzymes.

@Florence keep your scat scat fantasies to yourself, sped.

So where does that leave archaeology?

Some of these legends have strong archaeological support, like the deluge, and some have none, like the desert wandering. there is little to support the stinky fish tales told by the apocalyptic Jewish and Christian ZioNazis. They're just selling an authoritarian social contract. The Chanukah and Masada stories they tell have little substance and Masada wasn't anything at all like what they want you to believe. They've never found a stone they could confidently place in the Temple and there is only sketchy evidence of the Davidian dynasty. The six pointed star was never a Jewish religious symbol until much later. The ancient Jews used the Menorah because we are the ones chosen to keep the "Ner Tamid" or Eternal Light of the Creator burning. That's what Chanukah is really about, not the miraculous military victory of the Maccabees, but the miracle of the oil, lasting long enough to press more eight days later, after the Maccabees liberated the "Beit Ha Kodesh" or holy house. The Western Wall is total bullshit. The archaeologists say it's the wall of a Roman fortress. Many authors think the Bible's temple was actually in Yemen.

The true history of the Levant says that Jerusalem existed for a thousand years before the Jews showed up, that the Kingdom of Israel only lasted a few hundred years and they were probably never in the majority until 1948 when they ran all the indigenous Palestinians off in the Nakba. I can fill in details if you like and you don't insult me again.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
so? do you sanctimonious mighty white men masturbate or do you lie about it?
Nice of you to assume my race from a random username and a profile picture of a famous model. That's a very high IQ action. In case it wasn't clear, no one cares that you masturbate. Its the masturbating *to kids* part that people find concerning.

Is there anything you want to know about me that has nothing to do with my sexuality or are you fixated on that? I really have no need to waste bandwidth or time defending myself from your ridiculous allegations because you have zero credibility and your arguments are irrational to anybody who isn't mentally defective and has an IQ greater than their body temperature, which you two obviously are retarded in the psychomotor motivation department up in your defective cerebral cortices, allowing yourselves to believe lies and act on them.
I have to ask, why are you wasting bandwidth and time on us? You keep responding, you've evidently been on this site since 2016. You've had four years to stop wasting your time and you've yet to stop. Your words say one thing but your actions say another. Is this all part of your mega-IQ genius plan? Please enlighten us.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg are you aware that the concept of "two spirits" was invented by a bunch of white faggots in the late 90s as some kind of retroactive justification of their faggotry? It's pretty rich of you to speak on cultures that aren't yours you stupid faggot

Are you aware that you are a transphobic moron without a clue as to what you're saying? the concept of "two spirits" and numerous other gender variants , such as indian Hejira, Hebrew/Arabic Micmacs, and Japanese New Half, is descriptive of transgender and intersex people, not in conformance with the imperialist's strict hetero-normative sex/gender binary that is not attuned to the natural world, better their distorted, avaricious view of it . What you describe as a "bunch of white faggots" was in fact a continental LGBT indigenous council who agreed to consolidate all the different terms for gender variant people. under that umbrella. As for the culture not being mine, it is my native friends who started to call me "winkte" which is the Lakota word for Two Spirit. In the ancient Hebrew culture, I would have been designated "androgynos" and nobody would care whether I was presenting in male or female mode on any particular day, because that is what would be expected of me in my duties in the temple. Dress for the occasion. The only reason I don't dress more femme very often is that i have no good reason to mess up nice clothes every day.
The following is copied verbatim from an easily accessed online dictionary resource. Any number of available dictionaries, digital or otherwise, have very similar results:

pedophile

pe·do·phile
/ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

child
(singular of children)
/CHīld/
noun
a young human being below the legal age of majority.

You are the textbook definition of a pedophile. Age of majority is 18. There no way around it. No amount of science, begging, bartering, or bullying is going to change that fact. You are a pedophile, and you've admitted to being one multiple times. The only real substance to what you say is that you aren't attracted to all children, but rather you're only interested in a specific type of child.

So instead of wasting your time here trying to convince everyone that you're something you're not, why not instead spend your time as an advocate and activist for desired lifestyle? Even if you somehow convinced us of your sexual ideology, engaging in sex with any child is still illegal. You'd need to convince politicians and voters.

Why not try and start a write-in campaign, or maybe a a local petition? If the science you keep quoting is valid enough to hold up to peer review (meaning it's not just some sort of deranged deviant sexual quackery), then there's no reason it shouldn't be able to inspire further study.

Why is it so important that you convince us that you aren't somehow the textbook definition of a pedophile?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why not try and start a write-in campaign, or maybe a a local petition? If the science you keep quoting is valid enough to hold up to peer review (meaning it's not just some sort of deranged deviant sexual quackery), then there's no reason it shouldn't be able to inspire further study.
Why do most autistic males turn out to be such utter sexual deviants and petverts? I mean, more so than the general population?!

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Why do most autistic males turn out to be such utter sexual deviants and petverts? I mean, more so than the general population?!
I think you answered your own question. Its the autism (failure to relate to others, niche interests, bad social skills, etc) combined with typical male sexuality. They grow up rather isolated due to their condition, many have extremely low chances of interacting with the opposite sex in a normal way, and many of them to obsess over strange details. That's my guess anyway.
Obviously notall ™.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
What I learned from this thread:

Tom didn't fuck his dog. He fucked his guard dog. This is somehow an important difference.

Tom rarely masturbates. Only three times a day. And when he does it, he shoves his penis back into his body. I've seen a lot of weird stuff on the internet, but I can't say I've ever seen someone push their boner into their own guts.

Tom doesn't masturbate to pictures of little kids. He just looks at pictures of little kids while thinking about them and masturbating. Not at all the same thing.

Everyone except Tom is a big dumb dumb. Tom is the smart even though he still doesn't know how to insert an image onto the website.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know. I would be comfortable guessing that it has to do with how important socialization, communication, and interpersonal interaction is in regards to the development of sexual attraction and paraphilia.

In insultingly simplistic terms, people smooth out the edges of their sexual boundaries while growing up with interpersonal experience and embarrassing sexual encounters. This removes rough edges in regards to sexual personality aspects.

Where an autist may have extremely erotic thoughts about his mother (and incest in general), a normal person would have had those tendencies blunted into something more acceptable, like a big breast fetish, or maybe an interest in submissive bdsm. Autism probably just doesn't shape and direct the development of these behavioral patterns in the same way experienced by people with healthy (or maybe even just moderately functional) social interactions.

In Tommy's case, it resulted in him being unable to fully experience himself as trans, resulting in this long winded "two-spirit" justification/excuse. And his willingness to engage in sexual relations with minors, people who are legally and medically unable to consent to sex (especially with wildly older autists with predatory sexual appetites), speaks for itself. A normal person would probably have wound up with a "barely legal teen" fetish instead.

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of these legends have strong archaeological support, like the deluge, and some have none, like the desert wandering. there is little to support the stinky fish tales told by the apocalyptic Jewish and Christian ZioNazis. They're just selling an authoritarian social contract. The Chanukah and Masada stories they tell have little substance and Masada wasn't anything at all like what they want you to believe. They've never found a stone they could confidently place in the Temple and there is only sketchy evidence of the Davidian dynasty. The six pointed star was never a Jewish religious symbol until much later. The ancient Jews used the Menorah because we are the ones chosen to keep the "Ner Tamid" or Eternal Light of the Creator burning. That's what Chanukah is really about, not the miraculous military victory of the Maccabees, but the miracle of the oil, lasting long enough to press more eight days later, after the Maccabees liberated the "Beit Ha Kodesh" or holy house. The Western Wall is total bullshit. The archaeologists say it's the wall of a Roman fortress. Many authors think the Bible's temple was actually in Yemen.

The true history of the Levant says that Jerusalem existed for a thousand years before the Jews showed up, that the Kingdom of Israel only lasted a few hundred years and they were probably never in the majority until 1948 when they ran all the indigenous Palestinians off in the Nakba. I can fill in details if you like and you don't insult me again.
I was asking about your belief in literal fucking reptilians, but sure, let’s go with this. The Western Wall theory you’re talking about is a fringe theory not generally accepted by the majority of the archaeological community. There’s evidence for Roman siege works at Masada (not to mention severe fire damage to the site itself), so the siege most definitely took place even if the Jews didn’t commit mass suicide there. The Jews didn’t suddenly “show up” in Israel, because such a large change would have been reflected in evidence from other civilisations in the region. The Unified Kingdom of Israel only lasted for about a hundred years, but it was succeeded by the dual kingdoms of Israel and Judah, which lasted until the Roman occupation (the Kingdom of Israel being the larger of the two by far). Finally, your part about the Jews not being the majority in Israel conveniently ignores everything before the Muslim occupation of Jerusalem in the 7th century.

That good enough for you?

Last edited:

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I learned from this thread:

Tom didn't fuck his dog. He fucked his guard dog. This is somehow an important difference.

Tom rarely masturbates. Only three times a day. And when he does it, he shoves his penis back into his body. I've seen a lot of weird stuff on the internet, but I can't say I've ever seen someone push their boner into their own guts.

Tom doesn't masturbate to pictures of little kids. He just looks at pictures of little kids while thinking about them and masturbating. Not at all the same thing.

Everyone except Tom is a big dumb dumb. Tom is the smart even though he still doesn't know how to insert an image onto the website.
hes going to masturbate to your av :(

Tags
None