Let's Get Real -

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
@Mister Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You can't even quote right and again, you share too much and then backtrack saying "well you weren't there so you can't know!", but other people are the terrorists right? Because they call you out when you've told them all the sick things you've done? It's like a retarded criminal that tells the cops everything they did and when they use it as evidence they go "WELL YOU WEREN'T THERE!". How does that make any sense?

Also the whole "mount stupid" thing reminds me of when a child learns a new word and they keep repeating it and try to cram it into every conversation they can to show that they know this brand new word and are s-m-r-t... My reasoning still stands that even if you try to sound smart by any means necessary, you just regurgitate something new you found with whatever nonsensical raving babble and trite statements.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People like Tommy think that if a girl is sexually mature she's an "adult". What research on brain development has shown is that the brain is not fully mature until someone is on their 30s or 40s.
Fuck off Kengel. Don't put words in my mouth i never said, you autistic asshole.
He sez, unironically, on his own thread on Kiwi Farms.

Besides, since when has being female meant not being mean and stupid? I'm a girly and I'm mean and stupid all the time, am I doing it wrong? Please educate me on being female, I really need the help. I'll never trick Sneasel into marriage if I don't learn how to Girl.....halp me, Tommy.
Lol . "She sez", please. meanness and stupidity are not specific to the male sex and there is a subtle difference in the meanings of man/male and woman/female that simplifies the arguments over sex and gender. not all males are men and not females are women. If a male says they're a woman, they are and if a female says they are a man, they are. there can only be two biological sex cells, sperm or egg, but after that, there's too much variation to attribute any sort of predetermined maleness or femaleness to anything else, starting with the secondary sexual characteristics. When I was young, my mesomorphic physique was much more feminine than masculine. It took many years of testosterone poisoning and allowing myself to balloon up to about forty pounds overweight to make me into the tubby old crone i am today. Any more than that, it effects how i feel and i trim it back. Right now, I'm in the 190-200 window and my ideal weight was 140-155.

There are 38

Intersex Body Variations (IBV) , formerly Disorders of Sexual Development (DSD) described. A lot has changed in the nomenclature of the science of sex and gender in the past fifty years I've been studying it. Along the way, it was decided that there is absolutely nothing pathological about same sex attraction, transgender identities or IBVs , other than some very rare instances where urinary and excretory function are inhibited by it. All other Intersex Genital Modification procedures AKA Infant Genital Mutilation, are completely unnecessary aesthetic changes based on some fruitcake sex doctor's notions. It causes a huge amount of harm in Intersex children. All of my behavioral health issues and immunological issues you morons think is COPD and clubbed fingers are the result of damaging my urogenital system by dropping my testicles into a scrotum, instead of leaving them where they were with a blind vagina. My brain is programmed for the hormones produced by gonads incubating at internal body temperature, not the slightly cooler temperature they incubate in the testicles in. That was first demonstrated when I volunteered for a study and my hormone panel came back more female than male.

I'm happy to have finally let this shit slip past me. From the time I was very young, I was assembling analog electric appliances from components and stepped up to assembling PC networks from components. I'm a seasoned PC network administrator who uses the word processor and image creation, editing and broadcast software and that's it. I quit writing code in 1974 because I hated it, just as Bill Gates , who never did much and was never very good at it, was just getting started. He's a salesman. He doesn't know jack shit about virology or epidemiology either and people are stupid enough to buy his vaccines.

Up until the last ten years or so, I was always the one to help the Luddites, but when the crammed the IBM System 32, I was done. I couldn't afford to keep up with the hardware and i didn't want to keep up with the software other than what i needed for my work.

This makes absolutely no sense,but then again,i shouldn't have expected anything legible.
Define "legible" and explain why this why not legible to you. I suspect the proper word here is "comprehensible".
@Mister Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You can't even quote right and again, you share too much and then backtrack saying "well you weren't there so you can't know!", but other people are the terrorists right? Because they call you out when you've told them all the sick things you've done? It's like a retarded criminal that tells the cops everything they did and when they use it as evidence they go "WELL YOU WEREN'T THERE!". How does that make any sense?

Also the whole "mount stupid" thing reminds me of when a child learns a new word and they keep repeating it and try to cram it into every conversation they can to show that they know this brand new word and are s-m-r-t... My reasoning still stands that even if you try to sound smart by any means necessary, you just regurgitate something new you found with whatever nonsensical raving babble and trite statements.
That wasn't a new word,vidiot sped, that was a whole new game I learned. You, are a bigoted, intellectually deficient millennial mental midget. My readers and I laugh at your intellectual dishonesty and your lame ass , irrational criticisms, dolt. go eat some more shit you're getting fed by maggots like Sneasel who live in Fraudster's Cavern and live, fucktard DKE victim camped out on Stupid Mountain in the universe called "Living The Lie"

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are 38

Intersex Body Variations (IBV) , formerly Disorders of Sexual Development (DSD) described.
And you don't have a single one you old, autistic pedophile.

My readers and I laugh at your intellectual dishonesty and your lame ass , irrational criticisms, dolt.
Is that what you call the voices in your head? "Readers"?

My brain is programmed for the hormones produced by gonads incubating at internal body temperature, not the slightly cooler temperature they incubate in the testicles in. That was first demonstrated when I volunteered for a study and my hormone panel came back more female than male.
You're lying. The only "study" you qualify for is the sociological effects of exterminating the sexually deviant and mentally deficient.
Up until the last ten years or so, I was always the one to help the Luddites, but when the crammed the IBM System 32, I was done. I couldn't afford to keep up with the hardware and i didn't want to keep up with the software other than what i needed for my work.
Such feminine endevors Mr. Tooter. Having nothing to do with a bunch of autistic male shut ins bad at socialization.

Blackh0le

esoteric eco-fascist tomboy,don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
Define "legible" and explain why this why not legible to you. I suspect the proper word here is "comprehensible".

That wasn't a new word,vidiot sped, that was a whole new game I learned. You, are a bigoted, intellectually deficient millennial mental midget. My readers and I laugh at your intellectual dishonesty and your lame ass , irrational criticisms, dolt. go eat some more shit you're getting fed by maggots like Sneasel who live in Fraudster's Cavern and live, fucktard DKE victim camped out on Stupid Mountain in the universe called "Living The Lie"
Legible is something that makes sense and is calm and to the point,you cock smegma of a "woman".

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom seems really angry as of late. I find it humorous that he says he'll respond to questions about accusations, but then blows the fuck up like a roid raging testosterone junkie when people ask said questions.

I'll try my luck:

Tom,
Do you have any examples of case law that you think absolves you of being a 28y/o male having sexual contact with a minor under the age of 16?

You seem to like to restate the facts to paint it as a lesser issue, which makes me think that you understand what you did was wrong and illegal. Would you agree, or do you honestly think there is nothing wrong with it? If so. Why do you attempt to minimize the situation if you think nothing is wrong?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
That wasn't a new word,vidiot sped, that was a whole new game I learned. You, are a bigoted, intellectually deficient millennial mental midget. My readers and I laugh at your intellectual dishonesty and your lame ass , irrational criticisms, dolt.
What readers? Lol, no one cares what you have to say except for a laugh or two and even then it turns sad especially when most if not all of them are just fake accounts from people from here. I'm not basing this off of anyone's findings but my own Mr. Tooter. They aren't laughing with you. They are laughing AT you.

Also, fyi, that was an analogy. Do you know what that is? No one said it was exactly the case. That's what metaphors and analogies are for. There's a new word for you, make sure you use it and repeat it ad nauseam like your insults :)

Also thank you the "whole new game" statement. It made me laugh at how you keep proving everyone's point if we let you spew nonsensical spergery.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What readers? Lol, no one cares what you have to say except for a laugh or two and even then it turns sad especially when most if not all of them are just fake accounts from people from here. I'm not basing this off of anyone's findings but my own Mr. Tooter. They aren't laughing with you. They are laughing AT you.

Also, fyi, that was an analogy. Do you know what that is? No one said it was exactly the case. That's what metaphors and analogies are for. There's a new word for you, make sure you use it and repeat it ad nauseam like your insults :)

Also thank you the "whole new game" statement. It made me laugh at how you keep proving everyone's point if we let you spew nonsensical spergery.
Tell me, are you so stupid to believe that the handful of people at AMB and the slightly bigger handful of people here are the only people who read my posts?

You do know that i have hundreds of friends and thousands of people in the groups i own and post into groups that have over 100, 000 members, often getting hundreds of likes and dozens of shares, or are you such a mentally deficient fucktard that you think all i do is post here , AMB and you tube?

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do know that i have hundreds of friends and thousands of people in the groups i own and post into groups that have over 100, 000 members, often getting hundreds of likes and dozens of shares, or are you such a mentally deficient fucktard that you think all i do is post here , AMB and you tube?
We also know that you frequently get banned/blocked from these groups because you can't help but be a hateful pedo.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
If you have 100,000 people who like your content, then why do your streams get like 10 viewers?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Tell me, are you so stupid to believe that the handful of people at AMB and the slightly bigger handful of people here are the only people who read my posts?

I am fairly certain that's all you do on top of consuming psychotropics and call in the FBI and expect them to actually take you seriously. And that you are utterly delusional and actually think these "friends and thousands of people" actually exist. You literally roll around in your filthy unkept hoarding apartment sperging out at people. Don't think that would garner you any friends :/

Also since you enjoy reading psychological terms:

here you go :) this fits you perfectly when you keep bringing up the dunning-kruger effect.

Tags
None