Let's Get Real -

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
You do know that i have hundreds of friends and thousands of people in the groups i own and post into groups that have over 100, 000 members, often getting hundreds of likes and dozens of shares, or are you such a mentally deficient fucktard that you think all i do is post here , AMB and you tube?
If you have 100,000 people who like your content, then why do your streams get like 10 viewers?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Tell me, are you so stupid to believe that the handful of people at AMB and the slightly bigger handful of people here are the only people who read my posts?

You do know that i have hundreds of friends and thousands of people in the groups i own and post into groups that have over 100, 000 members, often getting hundreds of likes and dozens of shares, or are you such a mentally deficient fucktard that you think all i do is post here , AMB and you tube?

I am fairly certain that's all you do on top of consuming psychotropics and call in the FBI and expect them to actually take you seriously. And that you are utterly delusional and actually think these "friends and thousands of people" actually exist. You literally roll around in your filthy unkept hoarding apartment sperging out at people. Don't think that would garner you any friends :/

Also since you enjoy reading psychological terms:

here you go :) this fits you perfectly when you keep bringing up the dunning-kruger effect.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom, you keep making claims about being part of a study, having a blind vagina, having an actual audience, etc.

Prove it. The first two claims will have been accompanied by a fuckton of paperwork, none of which could be used to dox you any further than you have already done yourself. The last one is easily available from the control/content panel on any site you use. They all provide stats, so why not share them? I mean, if you prove some of your claims, we'd have to admit you were right about something, wouldn't we? Also, your fascination with "Alliteration's Artful Aid" is a classic symptom of thintelligence; you have a decent vocabulary but you pad it with the same old alliterative insults, poorly crafted ad hominems, strawmen, etc. Your narrow range of mental competency is showing, Thomas.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Pro tip, Tommy-boy: Randos on pedo-Usenet groups and degenerates on fetish sites/boards aren’t “your friends”.

The fact that you and some other weirdo fap to underage girls doesn’t mean that they “support you”.
Master Tip WankerPig: Nobody anywhere you haven't met face to face is your friend.

I don't need the support of demented deviant perverted hypocrites. I need a board that won't censor me. I don't give a fuck what populates it.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am fairly certain that's all you do on top of consuming psychotropics and call in the FBI and expect them to actually take you seriously. And that you are utterly delusional and actually think these "friends and thousands of people" actually exist. You literally roll around in your filthy unkept hoarding apartment sperging out at people. Don't think that would garner you any friends :/

here you go :) this fits you perfectly when you keep bringing up the dunning-kruger effect.
Child, if I were your teacher and you were my student, you would have just been flunked for turning in a paper with a wikipedia link. go back to your nest on Stupid Mountain, hon. I really don't have the time to waste on derps today.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I need a board that won't censor. I don't give a fuck what populates it.
Ah, I guess that’s the difference between us.

(Well that and your degenerate urges and delusions.)

Decent people, and most mature adults DO “give a fuck” about “who populates” the places they frequent.

It’s not just a matter of influences. Know someone by the company they keep, and all that.

You apparently don’t care, as long as you get asspats and “don’t get censored”. Which is of course the attitude of a child.

Sad!

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Child, if I were your teacher and you were my student, you would have just been flunked for turning in a paper with a wikipedia link. go back to your nest on Stupid Mountain, hon. I really don't have the time to waste on derps today.
Thank god you aren't or werent cause I'm pretty sure you would've probably tried to do something to me like the child-abusing degenerate you are.

Again, learn new tricks instead of repeating old ones. And I love that you showed a pisspoor graph that's mediocre to say the least and try to demean someone for posting a useful and very fitting wikipedia article :) again, psychological projection suits you.

And don't call me hon mister. It's creepy to be called that by an old man with gynecomastia. My name is not Sabrina.

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
The difference between what i'm describing as telepathy and schizophrenia's "voices" is explained well in the yiddish term "aitzer hara" or evil inclinations as opposed to listening for the still, small voice of the master on the "Ruach Hakodesh" or Holy Wind , what the Christians call "indwelling of the holy spirit" which is that sensation of gooseflesh i talk about rising from my feet from the Mother Earth or spreading from my heart after entering through the crown chakra, from the Grandfather Sun. In our legends, YHVH and Shechinah stayed behind as the spirits of the sun and earth when the gods were evicted and the planet quarantined.
This is hilarious coming from a guy who posted Daily Stormer's content onto Facebook.

Fuck off Kengel. Don't put words in my mouth i never said, you autistic asshole.
I'm sure you'd prefer a dog's ass in your mouth instead you disgusting being.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't need the support of demented deviant perverted hypocrites. I need a board that won't censor me. I don't give a fuck what populates it.
Except, you literally just posted a photo of yourself doing the fat girl angle on facebook to try and appear female. He totally doesn't want our support and approval you guys. BTW, Tommy. We've been able to classify the type of moobs you have.

1596307244941.png

This is the most real you will ever get, you autistic rapist.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Woah there buddy! Let’s not insult the memory of good ol’ Jeff Dahmer by comparing him with Tommy.

Yes, both are/were degenerate sexoffenders and autists, but Dahmer was way more handsome.

And also much more charismatic and successful at luring victims in.

You don’t exactly see a line of teenagers outside of Tommy’s piss-smelling hobo shack, now do you?

Maltninja

Bobtain
kiwifarms.net
Tell me, are you so stupid to believe that the handful of people at AMB and the slightly bigger handful of people here are the only people who read my posts?

As we're discussing audience and reach, lets look at youtube, where you currently have 705 videos, and 92,982 views. That's an average of about 132 views per video. That really does seem a very low number, when you imply you reach so many people elsewhere. A live stream should be gold, it's you making time to talk and interact with viewers. Talk, music, phone calls. The whole live experience. People love the live experience, it's why they will travel huge distances to see a favourite band for a few hours.

And yet here you are, a supposedly popular respected and knowledgeable person talking about very topical issues, and your numbers are dreadful. 92k per video would not be an unreasonable number for someone as popular as you claim to be. Actually, you could argue it as a low number of views for a video.

You can see why people would assume the truth is you've got a lot of time on your hands, and you might as well livestream, even though there's hardly anyone interested.

I await your glib reply with interest.

• Informative
Reactions: Troon Draugur

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Woah there buddy! Let’s not insult the memory of good ol’ Jeff Dahmer by comparing him with Tommy.

Yes, both are/were degenerate sexoffenders and autists, but Dahmer was way more handsome.

And also much more charismatic and successful at luring victims in.

You don’t exactly see a line of teenagers outside of Tommy’s piss-smelling hobo shack, now do you?
Well I suppose Dahmer did have much better hair than the thinning mop that Tommy wears.

Either way, let's keep little laotian boys away from Tommy.

Guli

Autism is the true Ethnostate
kiwifarms.net
Nigga if you were a teacher you would of committed so much butt rape you wouldn't of made it to the first paper turn in

The 40% really does pick strangely doesn't it?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

So you're admitting that your opinion of me is based simply on hatred and conjecture and are going to try to school me about "projection" with a wiki link? You really are one of those really exceptional stupid people aren't you? May i know how old you are, if you are diagnosed with anything and are on psych drugs? Your reasoning appears similar to young adults an adderal or ritalin.

littlearmalite

-and despair.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you're admitting that your opinion of me is based simply on hatred and conjecture and are going to try to school me about "projection" with a wiki link? You really are one of those really exceptional stupid people aren't you? May i know how old you are, if you are diagnosed with anything and are on psych drugs? Your reasoning appears similar to young adults an adderal or ritalin.
Let us beggar the question and say that I have no preconceptions of you. How would you go about proving that you are NOT a freeloading old man and a pedophile, living in a shack that brings down the property value of the entire zip code with the rats that wander around openly while you're on camera, and a hopeless, dead-end grifter whose only true concern in life is how much grit he can scoop up before the Great Equalizer comes and does your landlord a favor.

Tags
None