Let's get Super Cereal - Discussion regarding the Breakfast of Champions

MrJakeTerror

TIME TO SHANK SOME NERDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went through a mess of Crunch Berries wondering if they were giant Trix.
Then I realized Trix is criminally underrated in my household.

What opinions do you have regarding these sugary confectionarries?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like a lot of the fruit and bran and nut whatevers.

There was a stretch where I'd just snack on that all day.

someweebname

Robot Combiner Dinosaur Space Pope
kiwifarms.net
Booberry Count chocula and Frankenberry are my favorites. It's the only time of year I eat cereal that isn't frosted shredded wheats.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like Wheaties, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Cocoa Puffs, Apple Jacks, Chex, and Cheerios.

NumberingYourState

(Me/Myself) (Fuck/You)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quaker Oats Maple Squares, perfect crunch and actually get better in milk after a couple of minutes.

Their Real Medleys is also tasty af, the dried fruit bits are almost as light as Lucky Charms marshmallows, which I admit would eat even if they were straight marshmallows. Those things are crack.

magikarp

but nothing happened!
kiwifarms.net
Usually I eat Cheerios or Frosted Mini Wheats but my favorites have always been Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp and Crunch Berries. Crunch Berries especially is the cereal of the gods.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cocoa Puffs are really good once you get past the fact that it looks more like dog kibble. I also love Golden Grahams and Fruity Pebbles.

nice

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This shit is so good, it's addictive.
landing_image.png

Lackadaisy

ZA FOOL
kiwifarms.net
I love Raisin Bran. It was the only sugary cereal the DoD schools would feed us.

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
Even as a kid I only liked the bland cereals like Chex, Crispix, regular cheerios and that muesli sort of stuff. I can't find muesli anywhere anymore. No store sells it around me. Just granola that's basically candy with some oats thrown in. I can't find anything that isn't a sugar bomb. I should probably just get some oatmeal and throw in some nuts and fruit and be done with it.

Probably the only sugary cereal I like are mini wheats and Life. My siblings hated it when I got to pick a cereal.

magikarp

but nothing happened!
kiwifarms.net
I was the same way as a kid, in a way. I loved the sugary shit but I was just as content to pick Chex or Kix. I especially liked Rice Chex, dunno' why.

MrJakeTerror

TIME TO SHANK SOME NERDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a follow up, I'm looking forward to Oreo O's. Though I don't have a Wal-mart where I live.

Rihanna Ikari

kiwifarms.net
Call me a basic white bitch, but I really like the seasonal Pumpkin Spice Mini Wheats. They're not overwhelmingly sweet and have just the right amount of spice.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
When Im trying to be healthy I eat Raisin Bran or Life, but every now and then I'll get Captain Crunch. Right now Ive been pigging out on Oreo Cereal since they brought it back.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I like Crispix the most- I'll eat it as a snack, though Cheerios are fine too. The sugary cereal I'll go for occasionally is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Never cared for the fruity cereals, even as a kid. So no Trix, Crunchberries, etc. though I kind of want some Captain Crunch now.

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been enjoying an off brand ( Malt-O-Meal) cereal call French Toasters. It's like someone got Golden Grahams to knock up Cinnamon Toast Crunch.