Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video BooBoo:

That thumbnail oof. Look at those laayyygggsss

0:02 - 2 seconds in and she is already telling us she is not feeling well
0:08 - She attributes her headache to not drinking water. But what about the coldest water bottle booboo? You always virtue signal drinking from that in your videos
0:11 - Major heartburn "situations" going on
0:27 - All of a sudden Amber wants to go outside. She is trying to drag Necky out there but Necky is resistant due to the heat
0:28 - She is bringing Twinkie with her outside
0:58 - This video is an outside vlog situation
1:05 - Our gorl needs some vitamin D
1:15 - The lighting in the living room is dreary
1:35 - First appearance of Necky with her Blink182 shirt and carrying Amber's coldest water bottle
1:40 - We start to hear Hambers heavy breathing ya'll
2:00 - Amber starts looking at the flowers and wonders what they are called. It is almost like she is seeing these for the first time
2:09 - Hamber uses her fat sausage and beetus knuckled finger to point at the flowers. She said "It looks like a bunch of individuals but then it like creates a big one" :story:
2:13 - We get a shot of Necky standing under trees in the shade. Amber says that would be a perfect spot for a picnic. We all know that picnic will never happen. Can you imagine seeing Amber trying to stand up from the ground?
2:23 - Amber points the camera down and tells us she is not matching today and slaps her leg, which looked like she slapped concrete. WTF is wrong with her laaayyyygggsss
2:26 - Amber starts walking while pointing the camera down. We are rewarded with hearing hear heavy breathing, seeing her waddle, and watching her huge gut
2:39 - Amber yells out UUGGGHHH THERE'S A BEEEEEEEE in a giggly teehee voice
2:50 - Necky has said Fuck It and sat down. She lasted less than 2 minutes
3:00 - Amber is now out of breath and says "this is when my breathing starts to get a little wonk"
3:05 - If you want a computer desktop wallpaper of nightmares, I recommend this shot. Amber also calls Necky "aesthetically pleasing"
3:15 - Hamber gives Necky the camera and then yells out "look there's a chemtrail" lol
3:19 - We get some hot Necky khantent - Necky just mumbles until her and Amber get into a discussion on whether the camera is recording
3:33 - Necky is doing a Take 2 with talking on camera and says shitting outside instead of sitting outside
3:43 - Amber is sitting in the sun and we get a nice shot of the bingo wings. Amber is going to walk to a tree and back with Necky filming
4:00 - Necky is complaining about the heat. She said she would go for a walk but it is too hot. Sure thing sis. Amber responds with I think it's 90 summtin' to which Necky responds Oh my Lord
4:23 - Necky is not a fan of hot weather but lives in Kentucky
4:27 - Necky only likes Spring and Fall
4:45 - Amber mentions again she is not matching because this is the Amberlynn chillin' in her bed all day outfit. Look at the size of DAT ASS :cryblood:
4:47 - Amber starts walking towards the tree and we are reminded of how huge she truly is
5:15 - Amber touches the tree with Twinkie right behind her
5:19 - Here she comes towards us. EVERYONE RUN!!

5:32 - You can see her gunt sway back and forth while she is walking :cryblood:
5:46 - It is a hot mamba-jamba out
6:19 - Twinkie is eating ice. "She's gettin' it" as described by Amber
6:27 - Take a sip from your coldest water bottle you sleazy asshole
6:34 - Amber tells us that they are usually outside for 10 minutes. That is a laaaaahhhhhh gorl
6:40 - Instead of being outside for 10 minutes, she is going to shoot for 15 minutes
7:05 - Amber has been outside for only 10 minutes and is already getting sunburn lol
7:15 - Amber asks Necky what her favorite thing about Spring to which Necky replies the smells. Amber asks Necky about summer to which Necky says swimming. Necky also likes the smell of garden hoses
7:55 - Amber mentions the toxic lake to which Necky rolls her eyes. Go Necky! You show that bacteria who is boss.
8:12 - Amber tells us it has been a hot minute since she went to a public pool
8:18 - Necky is about to tell us a horrifying story about public pools
8:20 - According to Necky she drowned. Let's consult Websters:

drown
/droun/
verb
die through submersion in and inhalation of water.

So no Necky you didn't drown

9:20 - After hearing Necky's harrowing story of survival, Amber says "OMG babe I'm not trying to be like whatever but you could have like not been here right now"
9:27 - She (Necky's Aunt) saved your laaaahhhhffffeeeee

9:30 - To quote Amber "I have never almost drownded. No" Holy Shit :story:
9:37 - Now that we are on Necky's favorite conversation - death - she tells a story about her Dad seeing someone drown at 5 years old. What is it with Necky's family and death?
9:38 - As we hear Necky's story, we are serenaded with the sounds of Amber's heavy breathing
10:17 - Twinkie lets out a little bark

The end :woo::cans::hambone:

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHIT. The thumbnail to end all thumbnails. No shame whatsoever.

ETA: It's nice to see her vagigunt is coming along well.
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is she wearing new pants?!

Becky is looking rough.
0.png

Nice dandruff and gaps in your hair, gorl. I only wish we had some pictures of Chantal's hair from when she was 28 so we could see if Amber is on track to be as bald as Chantal is by the time Amber is 35.
2.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    843 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Let's go review!

(Psychotron by Megadeth is our backing track in my headphones for your benefit, fyi)
10 minutes long. She's got heartburn and feels like she hasn't been drinking enough water. Begging Becky to go outside with her and her dog, not the cats though. She wants that injection of vitamin D. (Love it when she hits the punchlines herself gorls, makes it so easy for me, good job Big Al!)

Outside now, she doesn't have matching clothes, the shot down her gunt at her straight kneed waddles is so fucking scary to me for powerlevel reasons. Becky shoots Amber's full body shots of the house's pet pygmy hippo walking away and back to the camera. Becky likes the smell of springtime the most. She tells a drowning at the public pool story, got saved by her aunt.

I'd like more of this. Double serving, garcon?

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
usually, headaches at the front of the head are caused by tension not a lack of hydration, gorl must be working out too hard. jk

Can we just pause here and bask in the utter stupidity of the "dreary living room" comment the blinds are behind her and they are closed. OPEN THE BLINDS YOU OBESE HALF WIT!!!

Edit: Temperature for walking wouldn't be a problem if they managed to roll their lard asses out of bed before noon.

And its mama jama, not mama jamba, classic Hamber!

Last edited:

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Did you see how rock hard her laygh mass was when she patted it?!

How much she says she goes outside vs. how her and becky acted when they opened the door like it was OZ was hilarious. She had to sit in the hot sun instead of shade because she cant get up the 2 steps and sit on the ground.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Lord Almighty. IRL she must be horrifying to be near. You can almost forget how big she really is when you only see her from the chest up.
But this? Yikes.

New video BooBoo:

That thumbnail oof. Look at those laayyygggsss

0:02 - 2 seconds in and she is already telling us she is not feeling well
0:08 - She attributes her headache to not drinking water. But what about the coldest water bottle booboo? You always virtue signal drinking from that in your videos
0:11 - Major heartburn "situations" going on
0:27 - All of a sudden Amber wants to go outside. She is trying to drag Necky out there but Necky is resistant due to the heat
0:28 - She is bringing Twinkie with her outside
0:58 - This video is an outside vlog situation
1:05 - Our gorl needs some vitamin D
1:15 - The lighting in the living room is dreary
1:35 - First appearance of Necky with her Blink182 shirt and carrying Amber's coldest water bottle
1:40 - We start to hear Hambers heavy breathing ya'll
2:00 - Amber starts looking at the flowers and wonders what they are called. It is almost like she is seeing these for the first time.
2:09 - Hamber uses her fat sausage and beetus knuckled finger to point at the flowers. She said "It looks like a bunch of individuals but then it like creates a big one" :story:
2:13 - We get a shot of Necky standing under trees in the shade. Amber says that would be a perfect spot for a picnic. We all know that picnic will never happen. Can you imagine seeing Amber trying to stand up from the ground?
2:23 - Amber points the camera down and tells us she is not matching today and slaps her leg, which looked like she slapped concrete. WTF is wrong with her laaayyyygggsss.
2:26 - Amber starts walking while pointing the camera down. We are rewarded with hearing hear heavy breathing, seeing her waddle, and watching her huge gut.