Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
had to stop after "aesthetically pleeeeeseeen"
once again, bless the kind souls who recap this series of horrific heavy breathing
This is the funniest word choice I've heard from her yet. Is she struggling THAT hard to spit out a compliment for Becky (I mean, wouldn't we all), she can't just fake something basic like "you look cute"? I've never seen someone with so much repressed contempt for their significant other since my mom.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Imma gonna go waddle to that tree over there"

Meantime, in Arizona...

giphy.gif

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
So for a video that's supposed to prove that "hey, I'm not bedbound, I can get up and do it too!"... it's just sad, really, really sad.

I mean, I go outside, you (hopefully) go outside, fellow human beings HAVE to go outside every day for various reasons. But you can tell she's been in that house for 98% of her time, and she hasn't left that front door in way too long. When you watch her walk you can see that every single step is a struggle, and it's less of a step and more like she's throwing her weight forward, then dragging the rest to move because lifting her leg is too difficult. Getting out of breath after a few seconds of walking and then just giving up and sitting down. Call that a good workout and congratulate yourself with a few dozen cupcakes!

Also because it keeps getting brought up that Amber has no jiggle, look at how tight those fucking circus tents are on her. At a glance you can tell the top is stretching to the limit and the leggings are so tightly wrapped, ready to explode that her legs look like sausage links. Those too small clothes are the binding keeping her fat from puddling out like mutant growths.

But yeah, this is just sad.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
It's even weirder when you realize what the dress is supposed to look like
View attachment 776771
I mean I've seen references to her wearing dresses as shirts, but I think this is the first time I've seen it pointed out like this...and ho-leeee-shit I'm (not for the first time here) thoroughly baffled. The fact that she can't get a goddam DRESS over that shelf ass is just something else. This is right up there with the cardigans that only wrap around to her sides that have no chance of ever being buttoned up.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Imagine falling so low that going outside is a major event.

PS: She knows she can buy vitamin d supplements, right? There’s just no way she’s gonna get enough vitamins d from the sun with all the clothes she’s wearing. On top of that, obese people need more vitamin d than normal people. Obesity and vitamin d deficiency are strongly correlated.

Dog Prom 3D

Mmmm, taco on the toilet!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, but at 4:57, Twinkie takes off after Amber and it's one of the funniest things I've seen. It's like Twinkie is so confused - why is the enormous Food Monster waddling away? Does the smaller Food Monster not see this? How could this be happening? How did it get outside in the first place? Amber is outside walking and Twinkie's little world is rocked.

Remembering that she's wearing a dress - a skater dress with a stretchy knit top - is fucking grim. It's so bunched up at the back. How can that even be the least bit comfortable? Living in that body has to be exhausting on a level only people that fat can understand. Being dirty all the time, shoved in clothes that don't fit, unable to breathe, unable to sleep properly.

Becky's a mess. I don't even know what to say. She's both exploding outward and fading away. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Imagine falling so low that going outside is a major event.

PS: She knows she can buy vitamin d supplements, right? There’s just no way she’s gonna get enough vitamins d from the sun with all the clothes she’s wearing. On top of that, obese people need more vitamin d than normal people. Obesity and vitamin d deficiency are strongly correlated.
Do you think our gorl would take a supplement? I kind of get the feeling she wouldn't because it's a pill and pills are evil. She really needs some supplements, though. What am I talking about, she won't even shave 1,000 calories off of her average day to get her down to what, for most of us, is double the FDA recommended caloric intake. Supplements are way too out there for her.

pecansandies

YO MAMMA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That one got me, too. I thought, "what aesthetic are we going for? 13 yr old sped?" Because, that was lidurrralllly my first thought when I saw Becks in all of her exceptional splendor.

awww I havent heard the word "sped" in freakin ages! that takes me back....now I wanna go ride my bike to the convenience store for a popsicle while balancing my discman on my handle bars. and you better believe the bad boy remix of Mariah Carey's "honey" is playing

(this isnt an insult at you, I legitimately got nostalgia feels from it lmao)

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think our gorl would take a supplement? I kind of get the feeling she wouldn't because it's a pill and pills are evil. She really needs some supplements, though. What am I talking about, she won't even shave 1,000 calories off of her average day to get her down to what, for most of us, is double the FDA recommended caloric intake. Supplements are way too out there for her.
She would take supplements if they were labeled "Magic Weight Loss Pills"