LET’S GO SWIMMING!!!!! - 8/7/2019 (Day 50 of this 100-Day Nightmare) - we're halfway done, y'all!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Bath Time!!!!

So, does this confirm the new bed speculation that was around before the vids hit a time warp?

Ok, so the dogs were excited to see you home, but they get excited for the mailman everyday, what about E&R, hmm? This was why anxiety about going home, huh? Whatever fight there was must have been epic.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
She can get in this low cost alternative to a trip to the lake and kick her giant laygs for 20 minutes a day, that's the start of aerobic exercise that will burn the calories she needs to finally actually lose some weight. If 20 minutes is too much, cut it in half and work up to 20 minutes, once you can do 20, increase it until it's 40, you can do it in five or 10 or whatever minutes sets to add in rest for her overworked heart. Control what you eat and that's the way even a death fat like Amber in her late 20's can extend her life.

So we'll never see this pool used again before it's too cold in the fall to get in there because most of all, Amber's the laziest fat ass alive today documented on kiwifarms.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about that is that she likely just needs a new mattress in general - they wear out faster than most people realize, and she's like 4x normal human weight - but she was so impressed by her hotel's mattress (likely newer and not worn out) that she wants to get literally the same brand.
I'd reccomend her the Big Fig Mattress brand then.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I love how she announces that she doesn't know how to use it, despite written instructions on the container.
The stupid bitch couldn't outsmart that Japanese soda without watching a YT tutorial and there were written instructions on that as well. I'm going out on a limb and saying that she never learned to follow instructions. She's never shown any evidence of being able to do so in any area of her life so this isn't exactly a revelation.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino