LET’S GO SWIMMING!!!!! - 8/7/2019 (Day 50 of this 100-Day Nightmare) - we're halfway done, y'all!

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
a blah life indeed, big al.

she has no understanding of what it really means to live a normal life. in fact, most people come home from vacations - or in this case, a weekend that sounded equivalent to a business trip in terms of excitement - feeling, sure, maybe a little bit sad it’s over, but there’s joy there, too. the joy of sleeping in your own bed, enjoying your own space, returning to work or hanging out with friends again and generally getting back into the gist of hobbies, fitness, etc that are normally abandoned when one goes away for a while. she has none of this. hell, she can’t even enjoy sleeping since she smothers herself half to death every 45 seconds if she lies on her back. she has nothing to look forward to: her roommates hate her, she can barely leave the house anymore, even to go to walmart or walk to a tree. it seems confusing that she’s hyped up two days of ordering food at a hyatt, rolling around target, and playing cards like she spent a weekend at disney world - but that is disney world to her.

like when she saw the arena where ariana grande is going to perform, something i’m certain she would have liked to attend if she could stand for more than 40 seconds at a time. her life is nothing more than watching the rest of the world unfold in her periphery. eric and ricky probably go hiking, camping, they hang out with family and live normal lives. becky disappears for hours, feeling the freedom of driving (which is something amberlynn has never known), she’s still mobile and can shop, move, have fun, swim. amberlynn is a flower in the attic, she’s imprisoned herself in her own fat to the point that laying in bed at the hyatt and waddling to target is comparable to going to bora bora and coming home to the same thing, different setting feels blah in comparison.

she’s in her late twenties. how she can’t feel a deep sense of sorrow, of entropy, simply astounds me. maybe she does? i imagine it’s cyclical, really. i imagine at this point, compulsion aside, eating is a tool to soothe the pain of knowing that most twenty-somethings go to target weekly, they go to concerts and have a bora bora jar full of spare quarters and when they save enough - they go there, too. there’s no quality of life left with amber. this is the equivalent of a van pulling up to a convalescent home, taking the very elderly to the library or the park for the afternoon for an hour to spice up their week and keep them from completely losing their minds.

she’s way too far gone, way too obsessed with the sheer act of eating to even realize what she’s missing. she used to want more but she’s lost even that, settling for so little, setting the bar so low for what makes her happy. i can’t imagine she is ever going to lose weight if she sees how pathetic this is and accepts it, if she’s given up wanting - freedom, adventure, family. without that, what the point? she’s in the endgame now, the hope and desire for better is the only thing that can save her.

also: “i ate like a crazy person this weekend.”

we been knew.

fuxetudeto

kiwifarms.net

she has no understanding of what it really means to live a normal life. in fact, most people come home from vacations - or in this case, a weekend that sounded equivalent to a business trip in terms of excitement - feeling, sure, maybe a little bit sad it’s over, but there’s joy there, too. the joy of sleeping in your own bed, enjoying your own space, returning to work or hanging out with friends again and generally getting back into the gist of hobbies, fitness, etc that are normally abandoned when one goes away for a while. she has none of this. hell, she can’t even enjoy sleeping since she smothers herself half to death every 45 seconds if she lies on her back. she has nothing to look forward to: her roommates hate her, she can barely leave the house anymore, even to go to walmart or walk to a tree. it seems confusing that she’s hyped up two days of ordering food at a hyatt, rolling around target, and playing cards like she spent a weekend at disney world - but that is disney world to her.

like when she saw the arena where ariana grande is going to perform, something i’m certain she would have liked to attend if she could stand for more than 40 seconds at a time. her life is nothing more than watching the rest of the world unfold in her periphery. eric and ricky probably go hiking, camping, they hang out with family and live normal lives. becky disappears for hours, feeling the freedom of driving (which is something amberlynn has never known), she’s still mobile and can shop, move, have fun, swim. amberlynn is a flower in the attic, she’s imprisoned herself in her own fat to the point that laying in bed at the hyatt and waddling to target is comparable to going to bora bora and coming home to the same thing, different setting feels blah in comparison.

she’s in her late twenties. how she can’t feel a deep sense of sorrow, of entropy, simply astounds me. maybe she does? i imagine it’s cyclical, really. i imagine at this point, compulsion aside, eating is a tool to soothe the pain of knowing that most twenty-somethings go to target weekly, they go to concerts and have a bora bora jar full of spare quarters and when they save enough - they go there, too. there’s no quality of life left with amber. this is the equivalent of a van pulling up to a convalescent home, taking the very elderly to the library or the park for the afternoon for an hour to spice up their week and keep them from completely losing their minds.

she’s way too far gone, way too obsessed with the sheer act of eating to even realize what she’s missing. she used to want more but she’s lost even that, settling for so little, setting the bar so low for what makes her happy. i can’t imagine she is ever going to lose weight if she sees how pathetic this is and accepts it, if she’s given up wanting - freedom, adventure, family. without that, what the point? she’s in the endgame now, the hope and desire for better is the only thing that can save her.

we been knew.
I mean, I think you answered your own question there. Literally the only thing Amber can enjoy now is food and she’s too short sighted to change that. She’s probably miserable all the time which is why she eats so much.

Baobinga

Girls don't realize how handsome my mom says I am.
kiwifarms.net
That wince in the first portion of the video when she consumes water. It wouldnt surprise me if the only water she actually consumes is small sips on camera.

Bitch, youre probably carrying 30lbs of water; you should be throwing that shit back like its air at this point. Shes sure not wrong when she claims shes dehydrated.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'll keep saying it....Becky's #30PoundWeightLoss is one of the most laughably transparent lies yet. She's bigger and bloatier and porkier than ever.

In fact, that buttcrack-shot is showing off more than her back titties and plumber's crack. Necky is following in Big Ham's trotters and rapidly developing her OWN shelf ass. Y i k e s.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about that is that she likely just needs a new mattress in general - they wear out faster than most people realize, and she's like 4x normal human weight - but she was so impressed by her hotel's mattress (likely newer and not worn out) that she wants to get literally the same brand.
I wonder if they even realize that they should turn (and, if possible, flip) their mattress at home? I wonder if the logistics of moving Pillow Mountain (tee hee) would even make it possible?

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they even realize that they should turn (and, if possible, flip) their mattress at home? I wonder if the logistics of moving Pillow Mountain (tee hee) would even make it possible?
Bitch that big wrecks a mattress overnight, lezz be real.
The second she sits down the integrity is irreversibly changed. Like can you imagine the size of the dip where she lays? Pillow Mountain probably exists solely to build it back up and make it semi-padded. Bitch sits on all of them and then leans against the wall so she doesn't get strangled by the innertube of fat *around her neck.
Hotel put her ass in a room with a broken minifridge cos they didn't want to damage a better room (or have the entire fridge raided) - I wouldn't be shocked if the mattress in there was stained/old as well. You look at a 600 elbee landwhale huffing and puffing through your lobby, shouting at her 14 year old childservant about how KYUUUUTE everything is and think, "Which bed is about to be replaced? Which room can we put her and her stench in away from our important business guests?"

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net

we been knew.
See. there are times when I feel for the butter-golem. When you take a minute to just.. think about how she got here.

Amber has been morbidly obese since the cradle, she's never KNOWN a normal, healthy, active lifestyle. Never, not once. She wasn't always so immobile, but she was always so heavy for her size/age that activity was hard. And you know her mantra of "I tried, but it was hard..." so as picking up the fork became easier, and walking became harder she just took the path of least resistance.

For Amber this is normal. We see it every time she expresses legit shock that normal humans don't eat a buffet full of food for a snack, you see how she's just amazed at how normal humans can stand up and walk for more than 5 minute, how normal humans can do things that aren't eating all day... and you know what, I think in her warped mind she pities US. She thinks we're all living like peasants with our TINY PIECES of food, ugh, being forced to like.. go to work and do things...

She's been too far gone, there's nothing to salvage here anymore. Any sympathy has dried up and blown away. I think most people are just waiting for that moment of retribution when her enlarged heart finally gives out and all the consequences of her horrible, wasteful life crash into her like a freight train.

beautiful person

Ghoulia Roberts
kiwifarms.net
She's got her bed in such a nest that I doubt she would even want to make the men and Necky do it for her, let alone clean up the shit on it to be able to. But yes, I'm sure that regular maintenance and care type of shit doesn't even occur to her.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I think you answered your own question there. Literally the only thing Amber can enjoy now is food and she’s too short sighted to change that. She’s probably miserable all the time which is why she eats so much.
What really traps her is her ego and denial, she could just buy her own scootypuff and ride to the sunset like most fatties do, but she is not one of them.
We all know she removed the sheets because they're caked in period blood and excrement, same reason she was paddling while moving her ass in the little pool, to dissipate the dirty water underneath her.
The dandruff infested hair showed us that she didn't fit in the "awesome" hotel shower (damn sliding glass doors), well... she could had ask for a disable friendly room... but hey, she don't need it... she is NOT like the fatties from the show.
Sure Jan...

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
He only had to refill it. When she fell out of the pool she collapsed the side. As she lay rolling around trying to get up the pooled emptied.

We all know why they removed the sheets. Anyone here actually think Big Al wears any underwear for her pad to attach to. She can't put a tampon in....... You think Necky was able to squeeze between Big Al's Dainty thighs to stick a plug in it. Nope. The sheets was probably stained with her nasty ass period blood that has been backed up for years in there, and they was trying to remove the sheets so that they was not seen. Or they stole the sheets along with the pillow cases, the comforter, the TP, the towels, etc.
That’s something that actually bothered me quite a bit. Cleaning up after yourself before you leave is one thing (although I don’t believe she did), but you shouldn’t bother stripping your own bed.

For one, when housekeepers see a pile of sheets stripped off in a heap next to the bed, we assume they’ve been pissed/shat/bled/thrown up on because that’s usually the case (and was probably the case here). For another, making beds is the hardest procedure because it has to be done a certain way, has to look clean, and requires a lot of complicated steps to be done in the right way. Stripping the bed is a part of that process—the duvet between the fitted and top sheet is typically folded and reused, so to have to pull that out from a heap of sheets while fearing you’re about to reach your hand into shit when you could have just slid the top sheet off and folded it to be set aside from there, it’s just annoying. Long story short, stripping your own bed is confusing and unnecessary, don’t bother doing it.

Anyways the reason I had to sperg about this is because it’s just so annoying how she pats herself on the flab for this. A regular full of themselves person’s brag would be something like “why of course we cleaned up, we even picked the popcorn up off the floor” something like that. But no, Amber has to go one step further and brag about how she did some shit she didn’t even have to do, like she totally understands the struggle of the service industry booboo she’s SO considerate. Twenty adsense shekels says they didn’t do a damn thing but pack their bags and leave the rest of their mess behind.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
You look at a 600 elbee landwhale huffing and puffing through your lobby, shouting at her 14 year old childservant about how KYUUUUTE everything is and think, "Which bed is about to be replaced? Which room can we put her and her stench in away from our important business guests?"
Good point, ::power level:: I've stayed in decent hotels before and NEVER heard the occupants next door talking, or even blasting music or the tv next door.

See. there are times when I feel for the butter-golem. When you take a minute to just.. think about how she got here.
Don't. She's despicable and has been offered so many chances that she's just blown through.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net

Amber has been morbidly obese since the cradle, she's never KNOWN a normal, healthy, active lifestyle. Never, not once. She wasn't always so immobile, but she was always so heavy for her size/age that activity was hard. And you know her mantra of "I tried, but it was hard..." so as picking up the fork became easier, and walking became harder she just took the path of least resistance.....
Hey now. Are you forgetting that she played soccer? She played shortstop on a softball team? That she's an award winning dancer and choreographer? :) :) Shit, I can't even go on, it's too ridiculous...

You're right, she's always been a fat, lazy slob and has no idea how the real world functions. No sympathy, not because of her weight, but because of the way she chooses to behave. Big Al is the rottenest kind of trash...

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Crazy for her is probably like 2 weeks worth of calories for a human.
I'm curious about this too. Whether or not she is saying "Ate like crazy!" to be ~extra~ and overdramatic in that OTT way she usually is about even the most mundane things - or if she actually means it (somewhat) and these 2/3 days she really did go balls to the wall more than normal and pack in a hell of a feeding frenzy.

Unfortunately, I don't believe we'll ever see or know anything for SURE because she is the biggest liar who's ever lah'd. Even when August 9 rolls around and we get the "Everything I ate in Lexigton" vlog I seriously doubt she's going to be honest and show us anything even close to what she ate for real.

kiwifarms.net
I love how in this video she's wondering how she's going to get out of the pool, but then when someone had asked about it on social media she was a cunt and like "I get out of the pool just like everyone else".
if she wasn't such a cunt about these things I think she'd get less hate. she's given up on the weight loss journey so she has to accept people are curious how her life is at 600 pounds. show people how you got in and out of this new tub. show people your layyyygs. None of this stupid sitting down video talking about "struggles being me" people want to SEE it...plus that was 50 pounds ago...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino