LET’S GO SWIMMING!!!!! - 8/7/2019 (Day 50 of this 100-Day Nightmare) - we're halfway done, y'all!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I already know some butthurt pad users are going to ding me with bad ratings, but it must be said: You should not go swimming on your period unless you wear tampons, which we know Amberlynn does not. Pads get saturated with water, obvi, and cease to be absorbent. She was essentially free-bleeding into that small pool of water. Absolutely disgusting.

Also I'm sure that was the source of her car anxiety, that she had to sit in the car for hours and hope she didn't bleed through her pad. She's so fucking gross.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about that is that she likely just needs a new mattress in general - they wear out faster than most people realize, and she's like 4x normal human weight - but she was so impressed by her hotel's mattress (likely newer and not worn out) that she wants to get literally the same brand.
The funny thing about that is that she likely just needs a new mattress in general - they wear out faster than most people realize, and she's like 4x normal human weight - but she was so impressed by her hotel's mattress (likely newer and not worn out) that she wants to get literally the same brand.
She should get it. Spend 20% of her 10k/month earneens on a high quality mattress and forego the wax melts for August.

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
I already know some butthurt pad users are going to ding me with bad ratings, but it must be said: You should not go swimming on your period unless you wear tampons, which we know Amberlynn does not. Pads get saturated with water, obvi, and cease to be absorbent. She was essentially free-bleeding into that small pool of water. Absolutely disgusting.

Also I'm sure that was the source of her car anxiety, that she had to sit in the car for hours and hope she didn't bleed through her pad. She's so fucking gross.
Should she even be in that wading pool with an infected belly button that’s wound was so deep they were talking about surgery to close it?? Between her busted gut leaking & her free bleeding & probably pissing too, why did they help her get into the pool anyway?? I would’ve told her it was too dangerous for her to try to get in & out of & let her sit on pillow mountain while everyone cooled off in the clean pool.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net

I don't think anyone believes you should swim with pads on. I'm pretty sure the manufacturers of pads don't recommend it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I think was Eric's idea, but in the same day of the FUPA soup they went of to swim in a friend's (clean) pool.. lol.. the shade.
View attachment 880100
Is....is Rickie wearing the same XXXL tank top we saw Necky bursting at the seams wearing several vlogs ago? I think I remember her blobbing around the kitchen in that same top. We even have a nice, hilarious screenshot of her sloppy, bloated man-belly reflected in the microwave window door. You guys remember the one?

Did he borrow it to go swimming in (because it would be so billowy and huge on him? Lol) or are ALL of their wardrobes so full of rainbow-striped "pride" regalia that it all kind of just blends together?

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She's such a POS for leaving in, or at least not editing in some way to obscure (could've put a simple funny emoji there), Becky's butt crack. I mean, it's funny for us, but you'd think she'd want to protect someone she's supposed to care about. But then, she actually liked Destiny and she did the same type of thing to her. She must elevate herself over everyone else and no one is safe.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Hey now. Are you forgetting that she played soccer? She played shortstop on a softball team? That she's an award winning dancer and choreographer? :) :) Shit, I can't even go on, it's too ridiculous...
Whenever she says something like this, I keep anticipating that she'll finally elaborate and premise her story by saying, "This one time, in gym class..." Then I remember, Amber loves to embellish her past too much to admit that the only times she was active was when the PE teacher wouldn't let her sit out on the bleachers.

• Agree
Reactions: marjoram

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
Y'all over here chatting about Necky's crack when she clearly isn't wearing a bra... that look like all skin.. Seeing boobs on her puts us on a list somewhere, because she's a re.tarded fat kid of unknown gender if you didn't know her..

Didn't watch the video but how- how do you know she's swimming in a pad? 🤮

You'd think her periods would last maybe a day or two.. But, who knows. She and Becky live in filth so what's a little blood in the water? Can't be worse than septic lake..

• Horrifying
Reactions: Pudgy Bear Claws

Ohhhamburgersss

kiwifarms.net
That’s something that actually bothered me quite a bit. Cleaning up after yourself before you leave is one thing (although I don’t believe she did), but you shouldn’t bother stripping your own bed.

For one, when housekeepers see a pile of sheets stripped off in a heap next to the bed, we assume they’ve been pissed/shat/bled/thrown up on because that’s usually the case (and was probably the case here). For another, making beds is the hardest procedure because it has to be done a certain way, has to look clean, and requires a lot of complicated steps to be done in the right way. Stripping the bed is a part of that process—the duvet between the fitted and top sheet is typically folded and reused, so to have to pull that out from a heap of sheets while fearing you’re about to reach your hand into shit when you could have just slid the top sheet off and folded it to be set aside from there, it’s just annoying. Long story short, stripping your own bed is confusing and unnecessary, don’t bother doing it.

Anyways the reason I had to sperg about this is because it’s just so annoying how she pats herself on the flab for this. A regular full of themselves person’s brag would be something like “why of course we cleaned up, we even picked the popcorn up off the floor” something like that. But no, Amber has to go one step further and brag about how she did some shit she didn’t even have to do, like she totally understands the struggle of the service industry booboo she’s SO considerate. Twenty adsense shekels says they didn’t do a damn thing but pack their bags and leave the rest of their mess behind.
People who leave a motorized cart in the middle of a Target parking lot dont think about other people. She left those sheets on that bed.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
We have discussed this before but it needs to be repeated, just HOW HOW does she work those pants after getting them wet?

We know she just sits and stews in them until they are damp enough to have Becky take off but can you just IMAGINE how bad she reeks when they are finally pried off?

All that non breathable fabric and wet damp and hot folds just a breading ground for all sorts of bacteria and fungus. I wouldnt be shocked if the bitch starts growing mold.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She's such a POS for leaving in, or at least not editing in some way to obscure (could've put a simple funny emoji there), Becky's butt crack. I mean, it's funny for us, but you'd think she'd want to protect someone she's supposed to care about. But then, she actually liked Destiny and she did the same type of thing to her. She must elevate herself over everyone else and no one is safe.
LOL she doesn't give one singular wet sloppy shit about Becky

Concerned Vagino-American

I'll turn your face into a toilet bowl of blood.
kiwifarms.net

The pool water smells like pennies now.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
I'll keep saying it....Becky's #30PoundWeightLoss is one of the most laughably transparent lies yet. She's bigger and bloatier and porkier than ever.

In fact, that buttcrack-shot is showing off more than her back titties and plumber's crack. Necky is following in Big Ham's trotters and rapidly developing her OWN shelf ass. Y i k e s.
Yeah. Regarding the butt crack. Why is it so high up on her back? What in the actual fuck! And Becky if you read these comments, fucking kick that demon out of that house and get a job. You are going to be 400# in a year. Are t-shirts and hats worth it?

Do we know who's idea the pool was? I'm wondering if this was a shred of pity for the whale on Ricky's part
Ricky doesn’t give a fuck about hambeast. The only thing he cares about is the cash she gives him once a month for rent and bills. He abhors her.

What really traps her is her ego and denial, she could just buy her own scootypuff and ride to the sunset like most fatties do, but she is not one of them.
We all know she removed the sheets because they're caked in period blood and excrement, same reason she was paddling while moving her ass in the little pool, to dissipate the dirty water underneath her.
The dandruff infested hair showed us that she didn't fit in the "awesome" hotel shower (damn sliding glass doors), well... she could had ask for a disable friendly room... but hey, she don't need it... she is NOT like the fatties from the show.
Sure Jan...
With as much money as she makes and spends on crap, she could go on Amazon and buy a bariatric chair for the shower and she should also look into buying a Bidet for her toilet so she doesn’t have to sit in her own shit or make neckster clean her. They make Bidets that connect to your toilet. I had to buy a shower chair and a Bidet when I had knee surgery. Just get over it Hamber and try to be a bit independent.

justagorl

kiwifarms.net
watching the video i just noticed hamber has new members on pillow mountain.... she stole pillows from the hotel... check it... some of them are made from bamboo and look like the ones that were visible when she was annoying Becky on the bed when she was trying to sleep ...

View attachment 880792View attachment 880794
I'm pretty sure this one is theirs. No hotel is stocked with enough spare pillows to hold our gorl up when she sits down for a night's sleep. She has to bring part of the mountain with her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino