LET’S GO SWIMMING!!!!! - 8/7/2019 (Day 50 of this 100-Day Nightmare) - we're halfway done, y'all!

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure this one is theirs. No hotel is stocked with enough spare pillows to hold our gorl up when she sits down for a night's sleep. She has to bring part of the mountain with her.
At the beginning of the vidya she mentions she's weird and likes to bring her own pillows and blanket.
mmm Maybe however after her comment that "helped to organize the linens" I don't know is weird... she is capable to take a souvenir from the hotel with her.... i see a little bit weird to mention that like preventing to have a storm when someone notices about the pillows or something fro the hotel... dunno...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorlax

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
mmm Maybe however after her comment that "helped to organize the linens" I don't know is weird... she is capable to take a souvenir from the hotel with her.... i see a little bit weird to mention that like preventing to have a storm when someone notices about the pillows or something fro the hotel... dunno...
It’s almost certainly theirs. It would be weird for a hotel to have pillows in any style other than plain white.
Now, I wouldn’t put it past her to have taken some other shit though, not that there’s much you could steal. She probably requested a bunch of extra soaps so she could take them home, and the front desk would have thrown the whole damn box at her and run.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
It’s almost certainly theirs. It would be weird for a hotel to have pillows in any style other than plain white.
Now, I wouldn’t put it past her to have taken some other shit though, not that there’s much you could steal. She probably requested a bunch of extra soaps so she could take them home, and the front desk would have thrown the whole damn box at her and run.

well you are right still she is just a tief.. i wouldn't be surprised if she took with her the mirror fro the bathroom the ne that she liked...

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past Amber to take things from a hotel, but wouldn't hotel pillows have pillowcases on them?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hotels also do linen counts per room and require a credit/debit card to check in. They will charge for missing linens.

I know the thought is Amber is completely off the grid, but she shops online, she has a credit or debit card.

And people do rip their linens off the bed when they piss/shit/bleed in them. Not sure why but it’s like they turn into cats, covering their product with litter. They usually roll their dirty linens in a ball, like housekeeping would never guess what’s in there. I believe Amber left them on the floor but it wasn’t to help. Of course, if you tell her that it won’t help housekeeping she’ll say some old lady who is a maid told her it was thoughtful.

What would be thoughtful? Leaving a tip. Bet she didn’t do that.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a hotel maid/staff and have never worked in one, but I can tell you that ripping the bed to pieces and leaving the linens and bedsheets all over the ground does NOT help the hotel staff and isn't going to be considered courteous or a sweet, lovely thing to have done. Just a bigger, fuckoff mess left behind. There's very specific steps taken during a room cleaning (if my knowledge is correct) and you're just added unnecessary extra mess, steps, and hassle.

Like its already been said - the nicest thing to do would have been a BIG tip (to cover for the BIG stench and BIG stains, I'm sure) and waddling away as quietly as you could manage.

Raindrop3000

Tis' me, the lone genious
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a hotel maid/staff and have never worked in one, but I can tell you that ripping the bed to pieces and leaving the linens and bedsheets all over the ground does NOT help the hotel staff and isn't going to be considered courteous or a sweet, lovely thing to have done. Just a bigger, fuckoff mess left behind. There's very specific steps taken during a room cleaning (if my knowledge is correct) and you're just added unnecessary extra mess, steps, and hassle.

Like its already been said - the nicest thing to do would have been a BIG tip (to cover for the BIG stench and BIG stains, I'm sure) and waddling away as quietly as you could manage.
Off-TOPIC, but YOUR liberal USE of ALLCAPS and ITALICS is THE most ANNOYING thing EVER

kiwifarms.net
not trying to defend AL here but she did film herself sitting on the toilet and in the bathroom at the hotel alot. I think she did try to control the mess and free bleed in the toilet and shower. Becky is used to cleaning that type of stuff up.... not like she would get a break on a staycation.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Dr.Research
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino