Let's Hang Out | Members Only Chat - 5/25/21 7 pm EST

e-gf

It's gay af for a man to take a nap
kiwifarms.net
Amber has scheduled a third live stream. What riveting content can we expect from her this time?

Again complaining about the like to dislikes, as if being mostly thumbs-downed has never happened to her videos before.
Screenshot_20210524-221220.pngShe hasn't even reached 100 dislikes yet Screenshot_20210524-221249.png
10 minutes later, she has already deleted the prior comment. :story:
Screenshot_20210524-222631.png

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210524-221220-.png
Awww, isn't that cute? She's trying to blackmail people into hitting the like button instead of the dislike. :story:

So, since the whole point of people purchasing memberships was to get to chat during these streams, if she just stops streaming because she's having a tantrum over the like to dislike ratio, where will that leave her paypigs? Could she actually get in trouble for that? Even if every single paypig hits the like button, there's no way they can outweigh the dislikes. There's just not enough of them. She still needs to provide the content they're paying for, though. Doesn't she?

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2199582
Awww, isn't that cute? She's trying to blackmail people into hitting the like button instead of the dislike. :story:

So, since the whole point of people purchasing memberships was to get to chat during these streams, if she just stops streaming because she's having a tantrum over the like to dislike ratio, where will that leave her paypigs? Could she actually get in trouble for that? Even if every single paypig hits the like button, there's no way they can outweigh the dislikes. There's just not enough of them. She still needs to provide the content they're paying for, though. Doesn't she?
Why would she get in trouble for reneging her live? There's no clause saying she's obligated to do them, correct? Should she, though? It depends on if her paypigs are willing to accept broken promises. And if they're stupid enough to pay for AL's lack of content, they're stupid enough to go along with her bullshit.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2199582

Idk man. Amber’s regular YouTube audience is pretty fucking smooth brained. They love her more than the people who pay for her membership.

They get off on leaving snarky comments hoping she’ll read them and posting about her in FB groups/subreddits while egregiously power leveling to get a tiny hit of self esteem. They love to compare themselves to feel like they’re “better” and they don’t realize that literally just not being Amber is automatically better by default.

I don’t think some of them would know what to do with themselves if she disappeared. You see how they react when she dips out for a few weeks to troll them. They can’t stand it. I don’t think they realize that they’re in a cycle right along with her.

I think that most of them would fall for that kind of manipulation, that is, if Big Al is being serious. I think she will realize she’s making a decent amount of extra income from her streams and she will keep going, at least until she figures out another grift. Her audience would watch her sitting in a chair not moving for 5 hours if that’s all she would give them. It seems like hating Amber has become a personality trait for an alarming number of her viewers. They need her content as much as she needs their Adsense and super chats.

mikal

kiwifarms.net
Idk man. Amber’s regular YouTube audience is pretty fucking smooth brained. They love her more than the people who pay for her membership.

They get off on leaving snarky comments hoping she’ll read them and posting about her in FB groups/subreddits while egregiously power leveling to get a tiny hit of self esteem. They love to compare themselves to feel like they’re “better” and they don’t realize that literally just not being Amber is automatically better by default.

I don’t think some of them would know what to do with themselves if she disappeared. You see how they react when she dips out for a few weeks to troll them. They can’t stand it. I don’t think they realize that they’re in a cycle right along with her.

I think that most of them would fall for that kind of manipulation, that is, if Big Al is being serious. I think she will realize she’s making a decent amount of extra income from her streams and she will keep going, at least until she figures out another grift. Her audience would watch her sitting in a chair not moving for 5 hours if that’s all she would give them. It seems like hating Amber has become a personality trait for an alarming number of her viewers. They need her content as much as she needs their Adsense and super chats.

Sadly, disliking her is the only hobby they have. Like, actually the only hobby groups they belong too. They join the subreddits. They join the Facebook groups. They tune in everytime she makes a video to talk about it with their pals. Hell, kiwifarms has no room to talk. But we have constituted a healthy barrier of anonymity. So the hobby group doesn’t become “personal” and also we have a healthy acknowledgment that Amber is a stranger to us. We have no relationship to her. These Facebook hater groups make real, personal connections over hating her. Adding each other on their personal social media and being pals with a common interest in hating Amber. It’s quite literally a bonding experience for them. And for Amber to reverse that entire bonding experience she has made of people hating her is going to take a lot more than snarky Instagram stories. She would actually have to lose weight to make people love her. But Amber is never, and I repeat, never going to eat reasonable portions.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is REALLY losing it over the dislikes on these streams. :story: I thought she said it didn't bother her and she doesn't pay attention to it? She sure seems bothered as hell for someone who doesn't care.
This bitch is so far in denial about how shitty, catty, petty and cruel she really is. She will scream MUH FAT PHOBIERZ but we know the truth and no matter how many people say it to her it will never penetrate that thick ass dome she calls a head.

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know if she had anything marketable she could get views with positive ratios.

Being fat is not good enough anymore, if anything she should just realize her largest audience is hatewatchers and at least give us good shit to hate her for. The good old Amber days with dating every hick dyke in the county or the FagShack were pretty good.

Amber really has turned into sleepy heifer, and she's putting me to sleep.