Let's Hang Out | Members Only Chat - 5/25/21 7 pm EST

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is REALLY losing it over the dislikes on these streams. :story: I thought she said it didn't bother her and she doesn't pay attention to it? She sure seems bothered as hell for someone who doesn't care.
It's funny how triggered she is over dislikes. To Youtube, likes and dislikes mean the same thing: engagement. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative engagement, the more engagement the video has, the more successful the video is. That's why people like Karina Kaboom say outright "If you don't like what I have to say, be a pal and slam that dislike button." If the exceptional haydurs really wanted to troll Amber, doing nothing would be the thing that actually hurts her channel the most. But whatever, the dislikes will eventually give Amber a convenient reason to quit the thing she would have quit anyway.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Not trying: "Hang out with Amber Reid? Why would I want to ever do that? Well will there be refreshments served at least? Sorry, let me be specific, 'Will there be refreshments served to others?'"

Half tryposting now: I'm not suggesting anyone attempt to become the subforum answer to NigelofUKIP in DSP's sub, but if you doxed the queen of moderation's paypigs and lined up the list to Phil Burnell's doxed paypig roster, which one do you think would be more overall pathetic? Are you generally more a degenerate feeding the habit of the mobile phone gambling addict or the pygmy hippo who can't stop chewing, overall? Any crossover paypigs of both probably need institutionalization immediately but never will be caught in the butterfly nets of the orderlies.

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe for a second that the dislikes before the streams starts bothers her. She's doing two things she always does, baiting for replies and she's laying the groundwork so she can quit while putting the blame on something else, in this case the audience.

The cycle of behavior continues. It's all so tiresome.

shameful existence

conflicts on the outside, fears within
kiwifarms.net
Sumo bun ✅
Smug expression from the spot shes been in for 8 hours ✅
Faded old tribal print dress she wore for days at a time at the old house ✅
If she got all dolled up and ran it through a filter, someone would be pointing that out too.
I mean this is what she looks like. Definitely one of her better thumbnails, if only for the fact that her mouth is closed.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2199582
Awww, isn't that cute? She's trying to blackmail people into hitting the like button instead of the dislike. :story:

So, since the whole point of people purchasing memberships was to get to chat during these streams, if she just stops streaming because she's having a tantrum over the like to dislike ratio, where will that leave her paypigs? Could she actually get in trouble for that? Even if every single paypig hits the like button, there's no way they can outweigh the dislikes. There's just not enough of them. She still needs to provide the content they're paying for, though. Doesn't she?

I doubt anyone who is paying who is not part of haydur nation will care. In theory, loads of people could complain and get her in trouble with YT on an overall basis and threaten her channel, but that would take away our entertainment, and who wants that?

They get off on leaving snarky comments hoping she’ll read them and posting about her in FB groups/subreddits while egregiously power leveling to get a tiny hit of self esteem. They love to compare themselves to feel like they’re “better” and they don’t realize that literally just not being Amber is automatically better by default.

I don’t think some of them would know what to do with themselves if she disappeared. You see how they react when she dips out for a few weeks to troll them. They can’t stand it. I don’t think they realize that they’re in a cycle right along with her.

I think that most of them would fall for that kind of manipulation, that is, if Big Al is being serious. I think she will realize she’s making a decent amount of extra income from her streams and she will keep going, at least until she figures out another grift. Her audience would watch her sitting in a chair not moving for 5 hours if that’s all she would give them. It seems like hating Amber has become a personality trait for an alarming number of her viewers. They need her content as much as she needs their Adsense and super chats.

The perils o the internet: making it easy for weak and evil people to find one another more easily than ever.

You know if she had anything marketable she could get views with positive ratios.

Being fat is not good enough anymore, if anything she should just realize her largest audience is hatewatchers and at least give us good shit to hate her for. The good old Amber days with dating every hick dyke in the county or the FagShack were pretty good.

Amber really has turned into sleepy heifer, and she's putting me to sleep.

She ain't no Chantal-level crazy, that's for damn sure.

It's funny how triggered she is over dislikes. To Youtube, likes and dislikes mean the same thing: engagement. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative engagement, the more engagement the video has, the more successful the video is. That's why people like Karina Kaboom say outright "If you don't like what I have to say, be a pal and slam that dislike button." If the exceptional haydurs really wanted to troll Amber, doing nothing would be the thing that actually hurts her channel the most. But whatever, the dislikes will eventually give Amber a convenient reason to quit the thing she would have quit anyway.

She's an idiot. She loves attention, good or bad. What would kill her and her channel is indifference.

I don't believe for a second that the dislikes before the streams starts bothers her. She's doing two things she always does, baiting for replies and she's laying the groundwork so she can quit while putting the blame on something else, in this case the audience.

The cycle of behavior continues. It's all so tiresome.

Utterly predictable.

96 likes and 275 dislikes and this thing is still 4 hours away? That's hilarious! Wanna bet she cancels and we get scolded as dispecktful pieces of shit? :lit:

Nah, she'll go through with this one at least. I think she'll make it to Thursday's, and then spike the members only live thing after as too much effort for what she sees as too little return.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone who is paying who is not part of haydur nation will care. In theory, loads of people could complain and get her in trouble with YT on an overall basis and threaten her channel, but that would take away our entertainment, and who wants that?
Oh, I certainly don't want that. My question was because I could see the people who normally jump on the "unsubscribe now!" train turning it into a "report her to YT for not delivering on promised paid content!" train.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I certainly don't want that. My question was because I could see the people who normally jump on the "unsubscribe now!" train turning it into a "report her to YT for not delivering on promised paid content!" train.

Oh, I know WE aren't poking the cows. We are far too civilized for that bullshit.

It would be interesting to see the self-righteous types and the burn book/mean girls/redditors go to battle over a sacred cow, though. It's so funny that potential drama AROUND the channel would be more entertaining that the so-called content she's putting ON the channel at this point.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
She cant sell earrings anymore

Also:
Screenshot_20210525-160901(1).png

Edit: screaming at Becky and amber explaining how hard it is to pack 12 earrings like they worked a 12 hour night shift

Last edited:

Birthday Boy

Duck and Turn! (Duck and Turn!)
kiwifarms.net
*Question in chat* "Is there any way to turn off super-chats so it is truly member's only?"

"I do NOT know, I'll have to look into that......." ALR responds with a tone of false concern- then immediately changes the subject

Never change Greedylynn

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, disliking her is the only hobby they have. Like, actually the only hobby groups they belong too. They join the subreddits. They join the Facebook groups. They tune in everytime she makes a video to talk about it with their pals. Hell, kiwifarms has no room to talk. But we have constituted a healthy barrier of anonymity. So the hobby group doesn’t become “personal” and also we have a healthy acknowledgment that Amber is a stranger to us. We have no relationship to her. These Facebook hater groups make real, personal connections over hating her. Adding each other on their personal social media and being pals with a common interest in hating Amber. It’s quite literally a bonding experience for them. And for Amber to reverse that entire bonding experience she has made of people hating her is going to take a lot more than snarky Instagram stories. She would actually have to lose weight to make people love her. But Amber is never, and I repeat, never going to eat reasonable portions.
I think KF is different because we’re observing, we’re not obsessing. I doubt we think about Amber outside of coming here to see what’s up. We’re not drawing a personal comparison to ourselves in every comment and we are mostly here for a laugh. Some people here get genuinely triggered by her behavior every now and then, but as far as I’ve seen, nobody actually cares about what she does

The FB/Reddit crowd obsess over her. They think about her to the point of “I saw earrings today and thought of our gorl”. I’ve seen a lot of posts of people saying their friends or partner are tired of hearing them talk about the Amberverse. I doubt that the majority of us don’t even follow her outside of this forum and those of us that do are archiving for the exceptional haydurs thread or the social media thread. Or they’re lurking other sites but not participating outside of here. I’m sure we have some double agents, but I don’t think it’s that bad.

And I don’t want this to sound like cope. The majority of my post count is in this sub forum. I’ve spent a stupid amount of time talking about a 600lb wannabe influencer and her 12 year old boyfriend, but I keep it contained to here. We might be autistic, but we’re not posting pictures of ourselves in a torrid size 4 and saying “at least I’m not a size 6!” or comparing how much food we eat vs Amber every other day.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This stupid fat bitch keeps spamming this message:
erin is a loser.png
Superchat or get fucked, Erin bb. Get with the program!

EDIT: Maybe she did figure it out.
erin2.png
Wouldn't hold your breath waiting for actual answers to that, though.

EDIT: Maybe try sending more money the next time you repeat yourself, Erin.
erin3.png

EDIT: Get a life, Erin. :story:
erin4.png
erin5.png

Last edited: