Let's Hang Out | Members Only Chat - 5/25/21 7 pm EST

Hamberlard Raid

You ain't nothing but Lady Haha.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In today's paypig-tatertard stream, we learn that Amber has quit selleen eareens, is losing money in the process, purchased several hundred earrings from a wholesale retailer (NO REFUNDS), and expresses regret for voting for Joe Biden (again, NO REFUNDS).

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

I cut off my tits for Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
User "Kit Kat" spent the stream asking if Becks has to wash Amber and asking how she wipes her ass. Finishes up by asking ALR to make an OnlyFans and demonstrate how she does it. The chat was triggered by these comments and their grossness, and it doesn't appear Amber did anything about them unlike with Camm Lynn.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering how long this was going to take,but Beckys wheels in her brain were turning about venturing out to find a friend group to do stuff with (for ghost hunting). Amber sucked her teeth and then said she had to go along. So that idea ended because amber cant walk.
Of course she does, becky cannot have friends cause amber doesn't trust Beggy and thinks she will pull a Dusty, however not cause she loves her but, more like she needs a handler and ass wiper.

nofriendofours

kiwifarms.net
Was Amber really trying to tell Becky how to grieve about the death of her mom? Holy shit. It's really true that the stupidest people believe they are an expert in everything. Same thing with the suggestion she change the placement of her wall art. Somehow that sent her on a rage feuled rant. Because as we all know, Amber, the interior design expert, knows they are PERFECT.

Also, not surprised at all that Becky tried to break up with Amber but Amber forced her not to.

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
In today's paypig-tatertard stream, we learn that Amber has quit selleen eareens, is losing money in the process, purchased several hundred earrings from a wholesale retailer (NO REFUNDS), and expresses regret for voting for Joe Biden (again, NO REFUNDS).
View attachment 2202213View attachment 2202218View attachment 2202224View attachment 2202226
If this is serious about voting (I couldn't watch the whole thing) she isn't even registered to vote.

And don't worry, she is reselling her Shop Miss A she bought forever ago. Classy all the way

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If she continues to axe paying members, shit's just going to get worse because she'll be in a bubble wrap of sycophants who won't say what she needs to hear.

So: Big Al is no longer going to sell her earrings, despite buying a fuckton of inventory: hundreds and hundreds of pairs of earrings, shipping supplies, packing supplies. She claims to have lost $700 in her "business" and that you can't just google how to run a business. Well, Big Al, you CAN in fact google how to run a fucking business. Perhaps you should have done that before working out your sausage fingers ordering a ton of shit. Claimed to have sold 200 pieces (nope, not buying it). Says the lowest postage she paid for shipping was $4.50 or something like that; she was charging $4 for shipping (stupid; you should charge the actual shipping, dumbass).

She claims that the reason she stopped is that EBay and Paypal conspired against her, wanting her ID and letters or receipts from her suppliers detailing that she was allowed to sell the shitty jewelry and Paypal won't release her funds. There was more, but I blotted it out because it just sounds like utter bullshit to me. Says the process was super stressful and she felt like a weight had been lifted when she decided to quit.

Repeats several times that she was too buying wholeasle, haydurs, but trolls made it impossible. I guess Ebay and Paypal have joined the troll family, please welcome them.

Stupid questions for the most part. It was only fun when haydur nation showed up in the questions. Once again, members asking questions without sending a superchat were ignored, and asked several questions multipkle times. That would continue until another member sent a superchat asking Big Al to answer the other member's question, which they had posted multiple times. She totally skipped a superchat from one member (Deanna) Because that member was not being 100% supportive and licking her boots hooves. Some dumbass showed up and asked repeatedly about how Big Al wiped her ass (and variants thereof) and was eventually axed.

Was asked about maybe buying a house (hmm, I'd like to, maybe), asked if they'd ever been to BFE Tennessee (no). Someone in a superchat talked about living in Petaluma/Santa Rosa, of course this set her off because she hates KY and wants to move back to CA. Becky told her to go, and that she would go, but she would have zero friends in CA, and she has friends where she is. Big Al said same, and I want to know who all is in this group of friends beyond the six people we knowo.

More of Becky mumbling her way through her paranormal stories whatever. Turns out she just asked people to send in their stories and she's going to read them in a video or something I went to the bathroom and then got more coffee before settling back in. She wants to go with a ghost hunting group at some point. Big Al, naturally, said she would have to go, too, which means Becky ain't doing anything with a group. Keep that leash taut!

Stupid conspiracy theory time: lots of evidence that the moon landing was fake. Actual scientist in the chat said it was disappointing that she believed this shit, which set the both of these lardasses and their tiny brains into a spin about all the assorted idiocy they believe.

Big Al doing her usual: looking bored as fuck and checking herself out in the viewfinder while Becky was talking, then telling Becky to tell the audience why she was zombified before jumping right in and talking over her because why shoul Becky get any screentime?

Remember when Big Al was addressing why Becky was zombied out? She was on metformin and had gone into "renal failure". Not, as Big Al LIED, depressed and it was cause by the mood stabilizers she was taking. Then they wined about how people shouldn't judge others because they might have something going on that you don't know about. Oh, like the woman you said was fat and shouldn't be eating out? What the fuck did you know about her life, Big Al, you hypocritical cow? So my question is, why did you fucking lie? Why the fuck WOULD you lie about that? Claims the doc took her off metformin and her "renal failure" just healed itself.

One the superchats slowed to nothing, and people were talking more to Becky again, she decided to wrap it up. Asked the viewers what they should have for dinner and noted that all the restaurants were closing. Do you not have food iun the fucking house? Why did you not plan this, knowing that at 7 you were going live? Do you plan any fucking thing in your life? No.

TL;W/R: Big Al is a business failure and is quitting because it's "sthoooo stressful". Of course at the first sign off a roadbump, she quit and felt better immediately. Yes, effort is hard, y'all! Becky is going to do paranormal stories, but we know Big Al will insert herself into it.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, these two bitches are fucking dumb as dirt.

ETA: There's a "Situation Type Deal" giving superchats to this behemoth, and that is absolutely not me.

That account has been in several channels defending her. I've also seen some bad comments too, so not sure if it's a troll, fan, haydur, or big Al herself.
So: Big Al is no longer going to sell her earrings, despite buying a fuckton of inventory: hundreds and hundreds of pairs of earrings, shipping supplies, packing supplies. She claims to have lost $700 in her "business" and that you can't just google how to run a business. Well, Big Al, you CAN in fact google how to run a fucking business. Perhaps you should have done that before working out your sausage fingers ordering a ton of shit. Claimed to have sold 200 pieces (nope, not buying it). Says the lowest postage she paid for shipping was $4.50 or something like that; she was charging $4 for shipping (stupid; you should charge the actual shipping, dumbass).

She claims that the reason she stopped is that EBay and Paypal conspired against her, wanting her ID and letters or receipts from her suppliers detailing that she was allowed to sell the shitty jewelry and Paypal won't release her funds. There was more, but I blotted it out because it just sounds like utter bullshit to me. Says the process was super stressful and she felt like a weight had been lifted when she decided to quit.

Repeats several times that she was too buying wholeasle, haydurs, but trolls made it impossible. I guess Ebay and Paypal have joined the troll family, please welcome them.

That whole PayPal thing made no sense. She is so lazy she doesn't even plan to do the paperwork to get her money out of her PayPal.

And then hear her talking about how stressful and hard it is to wrap a small item in an envelope. She can't handle it. It was too much for her. She spent a whole three hours, over several days, getting orders ready. She couldn't even go online, or talk to her friends, or even film a vlog she would have totally done. If we all had the hard life big al has.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
User "Kit Kat" spent the stream asking if Becks has to wash Amber and asking how she wipes her ass. Finishes up by asking ALR to make an OnlyFans and demonstrate how she does it. The chat was triggered by these comments and their grossness, and it doesn't appear Amber did anything about them unlike with Camm Lynn.
Could that be Kit Kat Reacts? She used to do pretty decent ALR reactions, but then stopped.

Bobsuruncle

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, disliking her is the only hobby they have. Like, actually the only hobby groups they belong too. They join the subreddits. They join the Facebook groups. They tune in everytime she makes a video to talk about it with their pals. Hell, kiwifarms has no room to talk. But we have constituted a healthy barrier of anonymity. So the hobby group doesn’t become “personal” and also we have a healthy acknowledgment that Amber is a stranger to us. We have no relationship to her. These Facebook hater groups make real, personal connections over hating her. Adding each other on their personal social media and being pals with a common interest in hating Amber. It’s quite literally a bonding experience for them. And for Amber to reverse that entire bonding experience she has made of people hating her is going to take a lot more than snarky Instagram stories. She would actually have to lose weight to make people love her. But Amber is never, and I repeat, never going to eat reasonable portions.

I think KF is different because we’re observing, we’re not obsessing. I doubt we think about Amber outside of coming here to see what’s up. We’re not drawing a personal comparison to ourselves in every comment and we are mostly here for a laugh. Some people here get genuinely triggered by her behavior every now and then, but as far as I’ve seen, nobody actually cares about what she does

The FB/Reddit crowd obsess over her. They think about her to the point of “I saw earrings today and thought of our gorl”. I’ve seen a lot of posts of people saying their friends or partner are tired of hearing them talk about the Amberverse. I doubt that the majority of us don’t even follow her outside of this forum and those of us that do are archiving for the exceptional haydurs thread or the social media thread. Or they’re lurking other sites but not participating outside of here. I’m sure we have some double agents, but I don’t think it’s that bad.

And I don’t want this to sound like cope. The majority of my post count is in this sub forum. I’ve spent a stupid amount of time talking about a 600lb wannabe influencer and her 12 year old boyfriend, but I keep it contained to here. We might be autistic, but we’re not posting pictures of ourselves in a torrid size 4 and saying “at least I’m not a size 6!” or comparing how much food we eat vs Amber every other day.
The Facebook hayders even dream about her AND feel the need to share it with others! How boring is your life when your dreaming about Hamber?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Could that be Kit Kat Reacts? She used to do pretty decent ALR reactions, but then stopped.
Doubtful - she doesn't strike me as someone obsessed with how Big Al gets her ass wiped or who would beg for an OF demo of how she does wipe, since she claims she does not need help using her tiny T Rex arms to reach her asshole.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2202213View attachment 2202218View attachment 2202224View attachment 2202226
I HIGHLY fucking doubt she registered to vote and I doubt even more that she would have voted even if she did register. I don’t care enough to look it up, but I 100% stand by the fact that she didn’t vote for anyone ever in her entire fat life.

She wouldn’t know why she “regrets” voting for Biden because like most Americans, she doesn’t understand how the government works and she also has no idea what’s going on anywhere outside of her apartment.

Last edited:

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
ah fuck this is so r*tarded, i'm just skimming through it, but i hate this dog more than this dog hates her life
1622006195193.png

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
So it seems Becky is in a worse shape than Amber...
I think Amber was a very bad influence on Becky, and she is in a very bad position now.
Yet honnestly, if at that age you have such problems... and do not seem to realise that you need drastic changes to your eating habbits with strict discipline... I feel like Becky needs a mom type person to direct her in life and force her to grow up, not an Amber. I think Amber is an enabler as she is an addict.
I pray that they do the right choice, split up and save their lives. May God have mercy on them.

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
ah fuck this is so r*tarded, i'm just skimming through it, but i hate this dog more than this dog hates her life
View attachment 2202718
Really dude? Of all the things to hate about Amber, you’re going to pick on the poor chubby chihuahua?

Amber starting and then quitting something other than a diet is new I guess, but she’s still boring as hell. Nice job trying to throw Becky’s medical history in there when you said you would never talk about it because it’s her story to tell. Too bad it’s not enough. In a few months all you’re going to have is a handful of paypigs, most of whom just forgot to cancel their subscription.