Let's Hang Out | Members Only Chat - 5/25/21 7 pm EST

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the whole point of selling earrings to get rid of the collection she has and never uses? It surprised me that she actually bought more. Even if people liked certain earrings the whole point was to get rid of her own?

Shes the world laziest shark. She can smell a grift from miles away but will put in the least amount of effort so she fails.

My guess is these brands have item recognition or a default program that requires you show you have proof to use a copy righted item / image.

She doesn't so she may very well have gotten locked out / her funds frozen because companies like paypal dont wanna get sued for being accessories to grifting lol

Last edited:

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the whole point of selling earrings to get rid of the collection she has and never uses? It surprised me that she actually bought more. Even if people liked certain earrings the whole point was to get rid of her own?
And wasn't it also the appeal of buying something that Amber actually owned? I don't see how wholesale earrings bought just to resell would have the same appeal.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Becky's kidneys are actually healthy now, or did Amber just go "Babe! What if we just like, yunno, pretended you were okay? Like. Go back to normal like it never happened? Wouldn't that be good?"
And Becky just "Well I guess that'd be alright."

Changing diet to heal kidneys then going back to mega fatass size instead of continuing the healthy lifestyle doesn't seem like the best idea ever, but whatevs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how her husband feels about her spending his hard-earned money on a fucking obese toddler and her neckless sped ass wiper.

Poetry on the farms is much better than Big Al's. I know that's faint praise, but we have some serious wordsmithing here in this joint.

anyone catch how at the very end, when Becky interrupted big AL, she shot her the death glare and put a hand on her?? then quickly changed the subject and ended the stream of course. We all knew she was emotionally abusive but jesus christ, that particular interaction and the dejected look on Becky's face afterward gave me a super icky feeling.

Yes! I'll admit I tune out Becky most of the time because she's dumber than a tree stump, but I do pay attention to how language flows, changes in intonation/general sounds and other minutiae involved in linguistics. That was one of those moments, where the natural conversation flow had stopped and then Becky wanted to pick up a thread again. I'm sure it's because Big Al didn't want to hear any more from her and was getting hangry.

So it seems Becky is in a worse shape than Amber...
I think Amber was a very bad influence on Becky, and she is in a very bad position now.
Yet honnestly, if at that age you have such problems... and do not seem to realise that you need drastic changes to your eating habbits with strict discipline... I feel like Becky needs a mom type person to direct her in life and force her to grow up, not an Amber. I think Amber is an enabler as she is an addict.
I pray that they do the right choice, split up and save their lives. May God have mercy on them.
Becky chose to try and run a grift on Big Al and failed. She has been an active participant in the worsening of her own health. I am neither sympathetic to her, nor do I understand people who insist she would be anything more than she is right now were she on her own.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is has bad kidneys and is dying from eating too much???? Man, Amber is like 250 pounds more heavy than Becky and yet Becky is the one breaking down and suffering more damage first whoa how does stuff like happen that way. I would have assumed Amber would be in worse health instead of Becky going first

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is breathtakingly retarded.

PayPal is not asking her for receipts because she is is entering in tracking numbers. They are asking for receipts because they suspect she is stealing from Walmart and laundering it through eBay.

Second, regarding the earrings, I don't even know how this is possible to accomplish what she's done. She's selling cheap plastic shit at a profit because her fans are retards. So she's sells her shit, the money comes in. Then, having made decent amount of money, in a mania, buys plastic earrings off in bulk off Amazon/Walmart to upsale. After doing so, the company withdraws from her account (???) the money for their cut and she's suddenly in the red.

Usually these companies just withhold their fees, as opposed to trying to withdraw them later, so I legit have no idea how she is accomplishing this. This is the easiest marketing thing in the world. You are upselling existing merchandise at a profit. This is as old as time. When I was a child, playing Runescape, I made money buying cooked sharks in Falador and selling them in Edgeville. People sell their goods in Falador, but people need food in Edgeville because that's where they PVP, so they pay more there than in the market. By bringing them to the new location I made GP. This is fucking braindead.

It takes genuine retard talent to not compensate for fees, taxes, and to buy custom packaging to lose money with this business model.

Guiseimtrolleeen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2199582
Awww, isn't that cute? She's trying to blackmail people into hitting the like button instead of the dislike. :story:

So, since the whole point of people purchasing memberships was to get to chat during these streams, if she just stops streaming because she's having a tantrum over the like to dislike ratio, where will that leave her paypigs? Could she actually get in trouble for that? Even if every single paypig hits the like button, there's no way they can outweigh the dislikes. There's just not enough of them. She still needs to provide the content they're paying for, though. Doesn't she?
The only repercussions she could see would be losing her memberships, that’s about it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Becky is has bad kidneys and is dying from eating too much???? Man, Amber is like 250 pounds more heavy than Becky and yet Becky is the one breaking down and suffering more damage first whoa how does stuff like happen that way. I would have assumed Amber would be in worse health instead of Becky going first

Alcohol may have played a factor, as they often say in news reports about someone impaling themselves on a tree off a highway. Becky was a fairly moderate drinker, so add that on the liver/kidney train. We've seen wine on the counter there at the apartment, too.

PayPal is not asking her for receipts because she is is entering in tracking numbers. They are asking for receipts because they suspect she is stealing from Walmart and laundering it through eBay.

Second, regarding the earrings, I don't even know how this is possible to accomplish what she's done. She's selling cheap plastic shit at a profit because her fans are retards. So she's sells her shit, the money comes in. Then, having made decent amount of money, in a mania, buys plastic earrings off in bulk off Amazon/Walmart to upsale. After doing so, the company withdraws from her account (???) the money for their cut and she's suddenly in the red.

Usually these companies just withhold their fees, as opposed to trying to withdraw them later, so I legit have no idea how she is accomplishing this. This is the easiest marketing thing in the world. You are upselling existing merchandise at a profit. This is as old as time. When I was a child, playing Runescape, I made money buying cooked sharks in Falador and selling them in Edgeville. People sell their goods in Falador, but people need food in Edgeville because that's where they PVP, so they pay more there than in the market. By bringing them to the new location I made GP. This is fucking braindead.

It takes genuine retard talent to not compensate for fees, taxes, and to buy custom packaging to lose money with this business model.
Amen, brother. Amen.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Both are breaking down. Do not forget that Amber had cancer surgery last year. Becky has kidney issues for quite a while. Both are barely 30 yo and should be taking their health very seriously. Of course, ordering KFC has priorities.

Monke

Stop, Stop! He's Already Dead
kiwifarms.net

Oh shit, Null was a merching god.

Amber is probably just saying this shit to make people feel bad for her and superchat more or whatever they do for her.

Last edited: