Let's Hang Out | Members Only Chat - 5/25/21 7 pm EST

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
For the most part, the deathfats never make me feel MOTI because at the end of the day they're prisoners in a self-made cell of their own layers of gunt and failures but I was truly offended when the thumb tard gave her reason for why she believes in the idea of an afterlife - because she's too complex for her to believe that after death there's just nothingness. I've never felt such a visceral punch of umbrage

This fucking actual retard, her deficient inbred potato bloodline on full display with her unsettlingly realistic similarities in looks and behavior to a thumb, is certain her own existence as a "complex being" answers the age-old question ("what happens after death") that's plagued humanity since the beginning of time

Clearly I overestimated the thumb. Apparently she does not pass the self recognition mirror test, which many animals cannot achieve and humans are only able to after the age of 2. She doesn't understand her own consciousness or sense of self. Because there's no way you can look in the mirror and look at this staring back at you

thumb.png

And not come to the conclusion, "I am a mongoloid attempt at a human being but clearly a genetic mistake that is able to live by the grace of being born into a system that's been set up with the guiding principle that civilized society should take care of its old, injured, or dead weight"

It annoyed me more than the shit brained ham beast crowing she doesn't believe in the moon landing because she "saw some crazy videos on it and like WOA" and then suggesting "we all do our own research" as in YouTube videos and tiktoks

Hey Hamber, your conception story is that during one of her meth fueled benders, your illiterate meth addicted mom made her way to the backwoods on the edge of Petaluma and found her uncle to trade sex for meth AND IT SHOWS

Also, not only is it ethically wrong, there are legal percussions to taking advantage of thumbs. You can't just make a thumb work as your full time 24/7 butler and ass wiper in exchange for some Spencer's hats and tees. Why don't you go do some research on that. Here's some help to get you started

law.png

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
The Paypal thing is like Null said retarded because PayPal is asking her to provide receipts of transaction such as shipping or theft. Basically customers have complained about they quality or mark up value. The mark up she was doing was ludicrous though, so she should have been expecting charge backs.

example
Say user buys a collectable Pokemon card and said is was mint, gets the product and it is has a scratch, that is from factory use. That is near mint not mint.

Users are complaining probably about damage or appearance such as the points being dirty.

She too is not verified either because you cannot charge back or withdraw without being verified with it tells you AT THE TOP OF THE FUCKING PAGE!!!!! You just enter in you bank sort code etc and verify the transaction ID that goes in your account.

Amber is beyond retarded, also if Becky is eating shit after a diet to prevent renal failure then it is going to be even worse next time as those diets are meant to be more permanent.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

JFC. She looks like a fucking bullfrog with that gigantic second chin. Or would it just be her neck, trying to swallow her face?

Also, not only is it ethically wrong, there are legal percussions to taking advantage of thumbs. You can't just make a thumb work as your full time 24/7 butler and ass wiper in exchange for some Spencer's hats and tees. Why don't you go do some research on that. Here's some help to get you started

View attachment 2206301

Wouldn't she have to be tested to verify she's a tard, though?

The Paypal thing is like Null said retarded because PayPal is asking her to provide receipts of transaction such as shipping or theft. Basically customers have complained about they quality or mark up value. The mark up she was doing was ludicrous though, so she should have been expecting charge backs.

example
Say user buys a collectable Pokemon card and said is was mint, gets the product and it is has a scratch, that is from factory use. That is near mint not mint.

Users are complaining probably about damage or appearance such as the points being dirty.

She too is not verified either because you cannot charge back or withdraw without being verified with it tells you AT THE TOP OF THE FUCKING PAGE!!!!! You just enter in you bank sort code etc and verify the transaction ID that goes in your account.

Don't you know that paypal and ebay are conspiring to prevent her from being a joolry mogul? That's the only logical conclusion.

Amber is beyond retarded, also if Becky is eating shit after a diet to prevent renal failure then it is going to be even worse next time as those diets are meant to be more permanent.

Neither one of them give a shit about their bodies. Last night's live, Big Al panned to a table filled with KFC crap, and we know that isn't an anomaly in their diet. I'm still not understanding why these bitches continue to eat out for almost every meal if the YT money is slowing down. That's one of the easiest ways to save money that doesn't involve a huge amount of thinking or adjusting - and "eating out" also include getting Starbucks' expensive and overroasted coffee or cups of sugar with water mixed in. Make your own damn meals and your own damn coffee or sugar-laden drinks, idiots.

Freckles

kiwifarms.net
She claims that the reason she stopped is that EBay and Paypal conspired against her, wanting her ID and letters or receipts from her suppliers detailing that she was allowed to sell the shitty jewelry and Paypal won't release her funds. There was more, but I blotted it out because it just sounds like utter bullshit to me. Says the process was super stressful and she felt like a weight had been lifted when she decided to quit.
Ooooooh, fatty got a limitation on her PayPal account. Plenty of reasons why that can happen. Usually, the system flags the account because of suspicious activity or links to dodgy accounts. She also may have tried to withdraw funds too soon after receiving it. If she had to show receipts, it could also be a KYB check, which is often linked to the above-mentioned suspicious activity. Yes, PayPal will hold the funds until she adds and confirms a bank account or credit card, shows a recent bank statement, proof of address, and a valid photo ID. This can take weeks, sometimes months to resolve because it doesn't get priority. It sucks when the algorithm targets someone who hasn't done anything wrong but knowing her, she probably either fucked up, or tied to do stuff that's in violation of TOS. If it's the latter, the account will be permanently restricted and she won't get her money for 180 days.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Ooooooh, fatty got a limitation on her PayPal account. Plenty of reasons why that can happen. Usually, the system flags the account because of suspicious activity or links to dodgy accounts. She also may have tried to withdraw funds too soon after receiving it. If she had to show receipts, it could also be a KYB check, which is often linked to the above-mentioned suspicious activity. Yes, PayPal will hold the funds until she adds and confirms a bank account or credit card, shows a recent bank statement, proof of address, and a valid photo ID. This can take weeks, sometimes months to resolve because it doesn't get priority. It sucks when the algorithm targets someone who hasn't done anything wrong but knowing her, she probably either fucked up, or tied to do stuff that's in violation of TOS. If it's the latter, the account will be permanently restricted and she won't get her money for 180 days.
From what I read on PayPal Website:

Under the IRC Section 6050W, PayPal is required to report to the IRS the total payment volume received by US account holders whose payments exceed both of these levels in a calendar year:

• US$20,000 in gross payment volume from sales of goods or services in a single year
  • 200 separate payments for goods or services in the same year
IRC Section 6050W applies to all payment processors, including PayPal. Our goal is to help PayPal sellers understand and comply with the requirements.

Could it be that is what triggers PayPal to asking for the information, and Amber does not want the report this to the IRS?

Edit: I am not sure if Amber has used PayPal for anything else, but would she get her YT income through PayPal, to get the $20,000 in gross payment?

Last edited:

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why she makes a huge deal out of this PayPal shit. She acts like the company itself has it out for her.

Even when you've had an account for years, it only takes one large transaction for them to decide to hold onto funds until they can confirm it's legitimate. It's irritating but you accept it because that's just how it works.

I guess everything is a personal attack on this fat twat though. Poor Fambo getting bullied by disgruntled customers, Depop and PayPal. Life must be very tough.

Freckles

kiwifarms.net

Under the IRC Section 6050W, PayPal is required to report to the IRS the total payment volume received by US account holders whose payments exceed both of these levels in a calendar year:

• US$20,000 in gross payment volume from sales of goods or services in a single year
IRC Section 6050W applies to all payment processors, including PayPal. Our goal is to help PayPal sellers understand and comply with the requirements.

Could it be that is what triggers PayPal to asking for the information, and Amber does not want the report this to the IRS?
Yeah, that's definitely a good contender, especially if this account was created just for her 'little business'. The first 6 months or so, new accounts will trigger a compliance warning for the smallest of things. Makes sense if you know how many frauds are active on the platform.

Mind you, each region has slightly different rules and regulations based on local legislation. I never worked the US market and I've left long enough ago for stuff to have changed by now. But I remember enough to recognise that she had her account flagged for one reason or another.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Edit: I am not sure if Amber has used PayPal for anything else, but would she get her YT income through PayPal, to get the $20,000 in gross payment?

It's more likely that it was the number of transactions, and not the dollar amount that triggered it - remember, she bitched on the live about ebay getting all pissy because she was making so many entries. The reason for this as @Null said: it reeks of some dumbass trying to launder money, especially if the account goes from low to no activity and then explodes into a lot of activity, and more especially if it's a lot of activity in smallish dollar amounts. It's a tedious way to run a laundering scheme, but if you have a bunch of people doing it, it adds up: the money is accepted, then withdrawn from paypal nice and clean.

If she was smart about this whole thing (and we know she is not) she would have incorporated herself and set up a real merchant account that takes smaller fees for transactional processing of whatever sales you do. She could then also avail herself of deductions for business expenses - phone, part of whatever rent and light bill she's paying, and so on. She could even continue to accept Paypal. They would just not have as many transactions and wouldn't care what she's doing.