Let's Make a Kiwi Farms Gay Music Album for Faggots - AKA Josh AIDS

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I made music in the past and still have many programs that I used to make both video game and regular music with

I be more than willing to help out knowing what kind of tone each song is going for

TheGreatCitracett

IT HAS GIVEN 2 MEN A BONER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm a punk/thrash/whatever bassist. Rusty as hell but I'll pick it up again for kiwi purposes. Can't read or write music, but I can play fast and loud and keep excellent rhythm and improvise if needed. Think Dee Dee Ramone or similar.

Currently in the process of buying stuff to plug my bass into my PC. I'm up for anything I can be of help with. Can do basic 3-chord rhythm guitar too. Or just play distorted crunchy rhythm guitar parts on bass like I was known for.

Possibly could sing, not sure how good I am as I always sang backup, but some of my favorite songs have shitty vocals anyway so it's not a big deal.

I'm pretty excellent at writing and collaborating on parodies, especially when it comes to fitting the beat of the original song.

Ideally I'd love to do punk covers of Russ Greer's tween pop garbage, and other songs written by the lolcows themselves, though being a big fan of /v/ the musical I'd be up for just doing karaoke style parodies too. Anyone got any recommendations for a halfway decent mic to use for recording on my PC?

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net
I think your potato equipment would be perfect and add that extra layer of faggotry
Oh, I know, that's the aesthetic of shit, but let's just say I don't own a bass, decent means to record acoustic drums, no external audio card and no experience of mixing. So it's not even a full potato, it's like an exceptional half-a-potato. An dream is alive though.

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
must do salt n pepa cover of push it. with full sissy lisp but whispy mournful babyvoice and orchestral choir black man rap interlude. casio keyboard and floss dancing and twerking with bleach blonde nig nog trannies in hot pink lippy il be creative director ok

Syn_32

kiwifarms.net
I like this idea. I make 2 different types of music, sample-based hip hop without lyrics, because I can't rap good, and electronic music using synths. I am not sure of exact numbers of tracks I've made but it's way more than 100 (between both original and sampled work).

Shit, this sounds like something I'm down with.
Occasionally I make music (with software rather than actual recording), mostly somewhere in the lo-fi/post-rock area.
I'll keep my eye on this thread.

RemoveKebab

SERBIA STRONG
kiwifarms.net
Any ideas on the band name? We could go in any direction.

TempleOs
The JY Tampon Machines
RussHoles
600 pound lies
The Flobby Bobbies
4th of Julay
The Deagle Nation
The Dark Syde of the Gout
The Lubby Chudders

The list could go on forever

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino