Lets make the worst thread in kiwi farms history -

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
smh all the Trumplings are going to cry when Joe Biden wins the election who will bring the light and soul back to America to banish all the hurt and darkness this country has had for the past four years. Hopefully the Republican Party can see the light and return to the party of brave sane heroes who valued traditional conservative values where Jeb! and Romney can finally lead the party back to prosperity.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ever sneeze and fart at the same time? A really powerful one, where your butthole just feels destroyed, like if you bought stock in Netflix last year

• Feels
Reactions: FitBitch

Professional Lurker

I'm creeping!
kiwifarms.net
Ever had to fart, but let it out with a bit too much force? Then you shit yourself? Just a bit though, to the point it kinda tickles, but not a good tickle.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever had to fart, but let it out with a bit too much force? Then you shit yourself? Just a bit though, to the point it kinda tickles, but not a good tickle.
As a drinker of ice beers during that fad, yes, I'm familiar with sharting and its many variations. One time I crapped in the bushes and decorative brick of a nice house and saw the aftermath driving by the next day

• Feels
Reactions: Professional Lurker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck this leafy and destiny shit, who's got the recordings of when Miss Tricky streamed on chaturbate, that would make this year better

Tags
None