Let's Sperg Let's Play XCOM Terror From The Deep (Completed) - This is gonna hurt

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
I'm really hoping he does a Xenonauts thing as well, and bitch about ayys gunning down kiwis from across the room because you cannot fucking break UFO walls.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't that happen to me earlier? Then I quickscoped some nerd through a window and I think I was out for a while. Or is that a death roll, I forget how wounding works.
I really press Gimmick Account's luck and get him shot for his trouble. Surprisingly, he stays on his feet, and I have him drag his bleeding ass back to Dear Leader so he can get patched up and shot full of stimmies.
Fuck I actually did blank on this.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
This was beautiful, I don't mind not making it to the final mission since I was on the final mission in the previous LP. Bless you OP for living trough this god awfully hard game and managing to win with somehow more or less the same number of casualness, and its ok if you want to take a long break before beginning the next LP, you've earned it. Honestly dying to grenade fire and somehow causing the team to sperg so hard Dear Leader had to taze them was so fucking hilarious

Gimmick Account

最初はいつも痛いけど感じてくると甘噛みしてほしい
kiwifarms.net
Well damn. When I saw this was marked (completed) earlier than expected I'd hoped the slimies had raided bases to gameover or something. But humanity still clings to life like the cosmic yeast infection we are and survives to menace the galaxy.

Godspeed ayys, better luck next time.

This sucked to play, sucked to edit, and it even sucked to put together because I had some strange glitch where the screenshots of the stat screens would save as PNG files with limited color palettes. Meaning I had to hand convert them all to bitmaps to free up the color palettes, then paste the little faces in and save them all over again. Almost everything in this LP took an extra step that the previous one didn't, just because of the nature of this game.

Little things like that happened constantly throughout this. A lot of that you guys don't see becuase it happened all on my end. I normally wouldn't bitch about it, but seriously this game is cursed. If you're thinking about trying XCOM for yourself, I wouldn't reccomend playing this one until you've played the first game a few times. And played some mods. And done all your chores, maybe reorganize your closets and storage bins, call the folks, essentially do literally anything else with your time and put this piece of shit off as long as possible.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
Next thread is up here: