Let's Players originating from Something Awful - ft. VoidBurger, General Ironicus, Bob Kamoc

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite gamer girl has been picked up by a website I've never heard of, and apparently we're all devastated.

1628267218984.png

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what nepotism got her this opportunity (that she'll squander because she's immensely unlikeable and her content is garbage).
Oh come on, don't be a hater. I for one can't wait to see Void's fresh, quirky takes on a movie that has been dissected to hell and back by people far funnier and more clever than her for the last decade, I'm sure it's going to be a blast. Who knows, maybe if the video does well she's going to talk about Sonic 06 next.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite gamer girl has been picked up by a website I've never heard of, and apparently we're all devastated.

View attachment 2419242
Voidburger is such a negative person. This is supposed to be a big moment and a time to celebrate something they apparently wanted for a long time, but all they can do is think about the people who don't care.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
They says more about the state of GiantBomb than anything about her.
I'm not mad, I'm laughing at the absolute depths GB has sunk to after I already thought they were hitting rock bottom. Featuring VB on there is quite honestly the punchline to the joke that is their rotating cast after Ryan's death.

Last edited:

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2419242
Judging by the picture it's because she can pass for a troon without them having to take on an actual broke brains AGP narcissist. That's not even a ridicule, she honestly looks like she could be the token troon mandated by CURRENT YEAR quotas.